Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 65377 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2018, 04:47:09 AM »
Advertisement

What's your thinking on why Oswald let almost all of his 'savings' and his wedding ring? Surley not the action of a normal husband setting off to work.

I'm not even sure he actually left his wedding ring, but even if he did, he might will have believed his marriage was over after Marina refused to move back in with him.

As for the money, I don't know it was "almost all of his savings" and neither do you. A father leaving money to provide for his kids doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2018, 04:47:09 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2018, 04:51:53 AM »
5. Friday morning, before leaving Ruth Paine?s house in Irving, Oswald left behind his wedding ring and $170, believed to be virtually all of his money, for Marina, demonstrating that he realized he might never see her again?that is, he might not survive the assassination he was contemplating. Moreover, as he left Marina that morning, Oswald told her to use the money to buy shoes for their new baby, Rachel, and ?anything? else that she felt was necessary for the children. Marina thought this to be strange since Oswald had always been ?most frugal? and hardly allowed her to spend any money at all.
RHVB

JohnM

Oswald left behind his wedding ring and $170, believed to be virtually all of his money, for Marina,

Really? And Bugs knows this, how?

demonstrating that he realized he might never see her again

Oh boy.... How in the world would Bugs know something like that?. Answer: he doesn't, he pulled it out of his a....

Marina thought this to be strange since Oswald had always been ?most frugal? and hardly allowed her to spend any money at all.

Wow... he must be guilty of a double murder  :D

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2018, 03:49:16 PM »
I'm not even sure he actually left his wedding ring, but even if he did, he might will have believed his marriage was over after Marina refused to move back in with him.

As for the money, I don't know it was "almost all of his savings" and neither do you. A father leaving money to provide for his kids doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

One of the strawman brothers again suggests that evidence is suspect but I'm sure he doesn't mean to imply anything sinister.  Oswald didn't have his wedding ring on when photographed after his arrest.  You can see it is not on his finger (he wore it on his right hand in the Russian tradition) in photographs.  But here we have the baseless suggestion of someone who is not "sure he actually left his wedding ring" despite testimony from Marina that is was left for the first and only time of their marriage on the very morning Oswald is arrested for the assassination of the president.  What bad luck.  I guess the plan was to remove Oswald's wedding ring, somehow plant it back at the Paine house or get Marina to lie about it for the purpose of providing evidence that is not evidence of Oswald's guilt according to the strawman brothers.  Great plan.  Seems like a lot of effort given the mountain of evidence that already linked Oswald to the crime.  They have to pile on by adding his wedding ring into the mix at significant risk.  What if someone in the crowd had a film or photo of Oswald with his ring on etc.  It's ludicrous.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2018, 03:49:16 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2018, 04:08:30 PM »
One of the strawman brothers again suggests that evidence is suspect but I'm sure he doesn't mean to imply anything sinister.  Oswald didn't have his wedding ring on when photographed after his arrest.  You can see it is not on his finger (he wore it on his right hand in the Russian tradition) in photographs.  But here we have the baseless suggestion of someone who is not "sure he actually left his wedding ring" despite testimony from Marina that is was left for the first and only time of their marriage on the very morning Oswald is arrested for the assassination of the president.  What bad luck.  I guess the plan was to remove Oswald's wedding ring, somehow plant it back at the Paine house or get Marina to lie about it for the purpose of providing evidence that is not evidence of Oswald's guilt according to the strawman brothers.  Great plan.  Seems like a lot of effort given the mountain of evidence that already linked Oswald to the crime.  They have to pile on by adding his wedding ring into the mix at significant risk.  What if someone in the crowd had a film or photo of Oswald with his ring on etc.  It's ludicrous.

Yes, it's ludicrous, but it's just a reflex action by the Saint Patsy wannabe defense team to try to dispute every single piece of evidence in the case.

They can't help themselves.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2018, 04:31:37 PM »
Why did Oswald choose to take a low paying job at the Book Depository?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2018, 04:31:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2018, 08:41:58 PM »
Once again Caprio suckers you people with a question he knows cannot be answered.  When you then attempt to give your opinions, he puts you down with insults.  When will you learn? This is the illness that is Caprio.

I too thought the title of Caprio's tread was weird.....Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?

The title suggests that Caprio believes that Lee Oswald was the murderer and chose the TSBD as the site from which he'd murder JFK.   I believe the title reflects on the odd "thinking" of the author.......

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2018, 10:39:19 PM »
From Bugliosi's 53 reasons, the wedding ring was only one part of one of those reasons the other half being the money left therefore the "wedding ring in a cup" only constitutes less than 1% of Bugliosi's total evidence against Oswald.

JohnM

Quit spamming my thread with your unsupported nonsense.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2018, 10:39:19 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2018, 10:42:38 PM »
Oh really??  What do you believe was the lie ??

Most of the things that you write are in opposition to what the evidence shows. Unless of course you read with a LNer bias I guess. Why do you sound like a LNer most of the time?