Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 67735 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2018, 03:54:59 AM »
Advertisement
From Bugliosi's 53 reasons, the wedding ring was only one part of one of those reasons the other half being the money left therefore the "wedding ring in a cup" only constitutes less than 1% of Bugliosi's total evidence against Oswald.

JohnM

How, to any rational mind, does leaving a wedding ring (if that's what happened) and some money for his kids constitute "evidence" of anything?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2018, 03:54:59 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2018, 04:01:23 AM »
Oswald wanted to be conveniently located between his abode and employer. Testimony indicates he sought
a place to stay before applying for a job at TSBD. Testimony is regarded as rock solid when it supports a particular narrative.

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/johnso_g.htm
...Mr. BALL. Well, now, you knew Lee Oswald, didn't you?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Well, I just knew him when I seen him. I knew him as a renter, that's all.
Mr. BALL. Where was he when you first met him, at what place?
Mrs. JOHNSON. At my home--I was between serving hours and I come home for relaxation and to kind of help out. I cooperate in keeping the house and seeing after it, too, and I had returned home that afternoon and he seen the room for rent sign--the first time that he came by, I happened to have just rented the last room that one time. Occasionally, I will have them full and then they just go vacant; people just come in and out, stay a week and then are gone, anyway, at that time, I didn't have a room.
Mr. BALL. The first time he came to see you?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; that's something about 3 weeks before he came back.
Mr. BALL. This was 1026 North Beckley?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes.
Mr. BALL. He talked to you?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Yes; the first time and the last time; the first time, he told me he wanted a room and I told him I was very sorry, I just rented the last room and he said he was very sorry, he wanted to get near his work and he didn't have a car and it being on the bus line, he was sorry he missed it.
I said, "You noticed the sign." I hadn't had time to take the sign up and I told him, "I will take the sign up and if you notice the sign up again, you might stop by and I will have a room" and sure enough, he came by this second time and so this tiny, little room--it was at one time my library; that's what it was built for, and he came by and I said I only have this small room at the present time. I run an ad, it seems like, at that time, and I said I only have the small room and he looked at it and said, "I will take this room with the understanding I can have a larger room at the time you have one go vacant" and I said to him that's agreeable, so, at the time, I had other vacancies which in just 2 or 3 days I had two or three more accommodations go vacant, so I told him I had other accommodations that are larger and he said, "I find this room to be light and comfortable." It was four windows on the outside wall; it was all light. He said, "I find it to be light and comfortable and worth the money, you don't mind, I will remain in this room," so he didn't even look at the other rooms. He just remained in that room, what I call my library. When I utilized it into a bedroom, my father-in-law lived with a family of people on a farm and they went to Arkansas to live and he was getting old and he didn't want to be that far away from his son, so he wanted to come and make his home with us and I fixed this little library room--it was off and private from the other roomers--for "Pappy" to sleep in and the living room for him to sit in and he was---that's about 9 years before he was deceased.

Mr. BALL. Do you remember the date Oswald rented the room?
Mrs. JOHNSON. October 14.

It is fascinating that the Trump spin on the Mueller Investigation of alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election
is so reminiscent of the heapin' helpin' of feeble, nonsensical BS packaged and sold as the WC's 26 volumes.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2018, 04:02:57 AM »
How, to any rational mind, does leaving a wedding ring (if that's what happened) and some money for his kids constitute "evidence" of anything?

What's your thinking on why Oswald let almost all of his 'savings' and his wedding ring? Surley not the action of a normal husband setting off to work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2018, 04:02:57 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2018, 04:05:21 AM »
BTW that was just one piece in a very large jigsaw that when all the pieces are viewed as a whole points to Oswald and only Oswald as the double murderer.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2018, 04:12:35 AM »

5. Friday morning, before leaving Ruth Paine?s house in Irving, Oswald left behind his wedding ring and $170, believed to be virtually all of his money, for Marina, demonstrating that he realized he might never see her again?that is, he might not survive the assassination he was contemplating. Moreover, as he left Marina that morning, Oswald told her to use the money to buy shoes for their new baby, Rachel, and ?anything? else that she felt was necessary for the children. Marina thought this to be strange since Oswald had always been ?most frugal? and hardly allowed her to spend any money at all.
RHVB

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2018, 04:12:35 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2018, 04:27:03 AM »
5. Friday morning, before leaving Ruth Paine?s house in Irving, Oswald left behind his wedding ring and $170, believed to be virtually all of his money, for Marina, demonstrating that he realized he might never see her again?that is, he might not survive the assassination he was contemplating. Moreover, as he left Marina that morning, Oswald told her to use the money to buy shoes for their new baby, Rachel, and ?anything? else that she felt was necessary for the children. Marina thought this to be strange since Oswald had always been ?most frugal? and hardly allowed her to spend any money at all.
RHVB

JohnM
The standard is beyond a reasonable doubt. Using your standard, which amounts to feelings and unwarranted
assumptions as to what is obvious, would you agree this testimony closes the question concerning the reliability of Earline Roberts?

Or do you simply assert a right to be Gumbyesque as to criteria you allow to form your assumptions?
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/johnso_g.htm
.....Mr. BALL. Has she been working for you for that period of time?
Mrs. JOHNSON. No, sir; I let Mrs. Roberts go a time or two, then I would hire her back.
Mr. BALL. there some reason why you let her go?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Well, she would just get to being disagreeable with renters and I don't know, she has a lot of handicaps. She has an overweight problem and she has some habits that some people have to understand to tolerate.

Mr. BALL. What are they?
Mrs. JOHNSON. Talking just sitting down and making up tales, you know, have you ever seen people like that? Just have a creative mind, there's nothing to it, and just make up and keep talking until she just makes a lie out of it. Listen, I'm telling you the truth and this isn't to go any further, understand that? You have to know these things because you are going to question this lady. I will tell you, she's just as intelligent--I think she is a person that doesn't mean to do that but she just does it automatically. It seems as though that she, oh, I don't know, wants to be attractive or something at times. I just don't know; I don't understand it myself. I only wish I did. ....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2018, 04:33:55 AM »
The standard is beyond a reasonable doubt. Using your standard, which amounts to feelings and unwarranted
assumptions as to what is obvious, would you agree this testimony closes the question concerning the reliability of Earline Roberts?

Or do you simply assert a right to be Gumbyesque as to criteria you allow to form your assumptions?

Hey, the above is from Bugliosi.

And as for Gumby have you traced his family tree back to where it intersects with Jack Ruby?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:41:24 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2018, 04:33:55 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2018, 04:45:34 AM »
Once again Caprio suckers you people with a question he knows cannot be answered.  When you then attempt to give your opinions, he puts you down with insults.  When will you learn? This is the illness that is Caprio.