Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66205 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »
Advertisement
Hilarious, every one of your posts "postulates" that something else happened and by definition if it wasn't Oswald then you have a massive conspiracy.

While you have your dictionary out, look up "false dichotomy".

You can't prove that Oswald did it, so you divert by inventing massive conspiracies to argue against instead.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2018, 11:05:56 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2018, 11:14:59 PM »

You can't prove that Oswald did it, so you divert by inventing massive conspiracies to argue against instead.

What's to look up either Oswald did it or he didn't.

You can't prove that Oswald did it

There you go again, prove to whom? And no Oswald's pretend Defence Attorneys don't count!

so you divert by inventing massive conspiracies to argue against instead.

So stop alluding to some massive conspiracy and then I will have nothing to argue against, pretty simple isn't it!

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »
What's to look up either Oswald did it or he didn't.

OK, so far.  That's the law of the excluded middle.  That tells you nothing about which is true though.

There you go again, prove to whom? And no Oswald's pretend Defence Attorneys don't count!

And Oswald's pretend prosecutors do?

If you don't care about whether the things you believe are actually true, then sure don't worry about being able to prove anything.  Some of us do care.

So stop alluding to some massive conspiracy and then I will have nothing to argue against, pretty simple isn't it!

The only "alluding" I've done is in your imagination.  You have to make that up to avoid having to justify your own conclusions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2018, 11:28:46 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2018, 02:25:17 PM »
postulate
verb
ˈpɒstjʊleɪt/Submit
suggest or assume the existence, fact, or truth of (something) as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief.

Hilarious, every one of your posts "postulates" that something else happened and by definition if it wasn't Oswald then you have a massive conspiracy.

JohnM

What is it with LNers and dictionaries? Good old Ben Holmes sure liked his too.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2018, 02:31:02 PM »
Thanks for proving my point. NONE of them attempted their shootings with a rifle. Not even when it was claimed that LHO was successful with a rifle.

I used to have this same debate with Dave Von Pein. Seems like old times.

Again, no conspirator ever used a rifle to assassinate a president.  Using your logic, does that mean that no one assassinated JFK because no one had ever used a rifle before 11.22 to assassinate a president? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2018, 02:31:02 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2018, 02:36:47 PM »
Tell me John, out of the thousands of potential Patsies in Dallas, why would your Conspirators pick someone who couldn't shoot, had no confirmable history of practising with a rifle, and then set him up with a crap rifle with a wonky scope and only 4 bullets? LOL!

JohnM

Dishonest John can't answer such questions as they would necessitate some proof.  He is just a contrarian.  Everything is potentially faked but he is not implying anyone is responsible for all the fakery.  He has rambled on and on here but not answered the relevant question.  Does the use of a rifle rather than a pistol lend itself to Oswald's innocence as Caprio stupidly suggested?  I assume he agrees the answer is no but is too dishonest to answer. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »
Dishonest John can't answer such questions as they would necessitate some proof.  He is just a contrarian.

Despite your repeated attempts, I am under no obligation to answer questions about fantasy conspirators of your creation that I never postulated.  That doesn't make me dishonest, that makes me rational.  You know what's dishonest though?  Claiming that Oswald pulled a gun in the theater.

Everything is potentially faked but he is not implying anyone is responsible for all the fakery.

I never said "everything is potentially faked", Lying "Richard".

He has rambled on and on here but not answered the relevant question.  Does the use of a rifle rather than a pistol lend itself to Oswald's innocence as Caprio stupidly suggested?  I assume he agrees the answer is no but is too dishonest to answer.

Your own use of the word "dishonest" is dishonest!  Not answering a question posed about somebody else's statement is not dishonest.  I'm not your monkey.  You never respond when your false claims about the evidence are exposed.  You just ignore it and trot out the same false claims the next day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2018, 06:26:18 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2018, 07:37:24 PM »
Again, no conspirator ever used a rifle to assassinate a president.  Using your logic, does that mean that no one assassinated JFK because no one had ever used a rifle before 11.22 to assassinate a president?

Why is this so difficult to comprehend? I am  referring to a LONE shooter. You are making it about something else. NO lone gunman had ever used a rifle prior to November 22, 1963.