Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 67213 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2018, 10:07:05 PM »
Advertisement
Somehow in "Mytton"-World, this demonstrates that Oswald did it.

:D

Well JohnI, we can forget about Oswald when you can show proof that there were conspirators, well....?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2018, 10:07:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2018, 10:12:11 PM »
Well JohnI, we can forget about Oswald when you can show proof that there were conspirators, well....?

Why don't we forget about the conspirators that I never postulated instead?  That's something you made up to divert from your inability to prove your own position.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2018, 10:26:00 PM »
The protruding window ledge could have made aiming at the Presidential limousine more difficult.

More difficult than avoiding a pipe and a tree?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2018, 10:26:00 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2018, 10:26:59 PM »
Why don't we forget about the conspirators that I never postulated instead?  That's something you made up to divert from your inability to prove your own position.

I thought you had your shooter.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2018, 10:29:23 PM »
The time estimates by witnesses are not likely to be absolutely accurate. Did Bonnie Ray Williams look at his watch? Did BRW wear a watch?

Was Oswald hiding quietly in the Sniper's Nest hoping BRW would leave the 6th floor before the President drove by the TSBD?

It is reliable when it benefits the WC. There is no way that he could reassemble a rifle with a dime and move 25-30 boxes (some as heavy as 50lbs.) without making any noise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2018, 10:29:23 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2018, 10:32:41 PM »
Tell it to John Hinkley, Arthur Bremer and Squeaky Froamme.  All failed attempts with a pistol.  A rifle can be deadly effective.  Provide us your "supporting evidence" that validates your claim that "it is infinitely more difficult for a single person to kill with a rifle than up close with a pistol."  Start with the example of Charles Whitman who hit moving human targets at distances of three times the JFK assassination with similar USMC training to Oswald.  And don't forget James Earl Ray.

Thanks for proving my point. NONE of them attempted their shootings with a rifle. Not even when it was claimed that LHO was successful with a rifle.

I used to have this same debate with Dave Von Pein. Seems like old times.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2018, 10:38:57 PM »
Now that dishonest John has acknowledged his misleading omission and lies, let's get back on topic: 

Does the use of a rifle instead of pistol lend itself to proof of Oswald's innocence as Caprio suggests? Yes or no. 

If no, we are in agreement and don't have to engage in an endless compulsion driven trip down the rabbit hole making arguments like a disbarred defense attorney on behalf of a guilty client.

Stop lying. I never said that my point was proof of anything. The evidence is the proof that LHO shot no one. You should learn it one of these days.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2018, 10:38:57 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2018, 11:03:08 PM »

Why don't we forget about the conspirators that I never postulated instead?

postulate
verb
ˈpɒstjʊleɪt/Submit
suggest or assume the existence, fact, or truth of (something) as a basis for reasoning, discussion, or belief.

Hilarious, every one of your posts "postulates" that something else happened and by definition if it wasn't Oswald then you have a massive conspiracy.

JohnM