Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?  (Read 66677 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Why Would LHO Choose His Workplace As The Location For Shooting JFK?
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2018, 07:23:53 PM »
Advertisement
Now that dishonest John has acknowledged his misleading omission and lies, let's get back on topic: 

Does the use of a rifle instead of pistol lend itself to proof of Oswald's innocence as Caprio suggests? Yes or no. 

If no, we are in agreement and don't have to engage in an endless compulsion driven trip down the rabbit hole making arguments like a disbarred defense attorney on behalf of a guilty client.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2018, 07:23:53 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2018, 07:42:53 PM »
The length that Frazier gave was that of 2 feet of what Oswald was carrying,even when disassembled the rifle was longer that 2 feet. But here is a better question,why did he not shoot Kennedy when the car was on Houston St,he had a much better shot,and probably could have done it with one shot. Had he done when the car turned on Houston,i believe he could have had plenty of time,to may even leave the building with the gun.And i think Oswald got hire 2 or 3 months,before Nov 23rd.

You need a Ouija board to answer questions that only Oswald knows the answer too.  There are lots of good reasons that he may have decided not to shoot while the motorcade was approaching.  JFK was sitting in the back row with two rows of individuals in front of him.   The secret service detail would be facing Oswald as he fired.  Oswald has a clear shot at JFK from behind while the SS detail is facing away from him.  Do you really believe Oswald was going to carry the rifle out of the building after shooting JFK?  What exactly was he going to do then?  Walk down the street with it?  He didn't even have a car.  How much time would it have bought Oswald if by some miracle he had smuggled the rifle out?  He is a known political kook to the FBI for defecting to the USSR.  He works in the building from which the shots are fired.  He is missing.  Oswald would be the number one suspect once he is linked to the building.  There was no getting away with this crime and coming back to work on Monday.  Oswald had a limited window to flee.  Like James Earl Ray, there was a small chance he could put some distance between himself and the authorities before his name became known but it was just a matter of time before he was caught.   The good work of Tippit and Brewer put an end to it. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2018, 08:06:32 PM »
Now that dishonest John has acknowledged his misleading omission and lies, let's get back on topic: 

I haven't acknowledged anything of the kind.  You can't even tell the truth about that!

Does the use of a rifle instead of pistol lend itself to proof of Oswald's innocence as Caprio suggests? Yes or no. 

If no, we are in agreement and don't have to engage in an endless compulsion driven trip down the rabbit hole making arguments like a disbarred defense attorney on behalf of a guilty client.

Is this supposed to be some sort of justification for telling lies like "Marina indicates he did take the MC rifle to practice"?  What's so compulsive about pointing out your many falsehoods about the case?  That's the difference between you and me.  I actually cite your lies, not just make vague accusations I can't support.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:17:24 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2018, 08:06:32 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2018, 08:17:08 PM »
You need a Ouija board to answer questions that only Oswald knows the answer too.

You mean like "why did Oswald go to the movies"?

There are lots of good reasons that he may have decided not to shoot while the motorcade was approaching.  JFK was sitting in the back row with two rows of individuals in front of him.

That canard has already been dispensed with.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2018, 08:56:42 PM »
Speaking of intentional ommissions, "Richard", when did Oswald qualify as a sharpshooter and what was his most recent rating before leaving the Marines?

Well, no rifle in the Soviet Union.  Maybe a hunting trip or two with a shotgun.  Other than Jeanne DeMohrenschildt's "shooting leaves in the park", do you have any evidence of any actual shooting practice in Dallas or in New Orleans?  I mean, you believe that he had a rifle rolled up in a blanket for 6 weeks instead, right?

She did?

Mr. RANKIN. Did you learn at any time that he had been practicing with the rifle?
Mrs. OSWALD. I think that he went once or twice. I didn't actually see him take the rifle, but I knew that he was practicing.

So what?  There's no confirmation that Oswald shot Kennedy either.

Huh?  When do you think the shots that you imagine that Oswald took occurred?

So you get to make ridiculous false equivalences just because you're trying to argue with Caprio?

Tell me John, out of the thousands of potential Patsies in Dallas, why would your Conspirators pick someone who couldn't shoot, had no confirmable history of practising with a rifle, and then set him up with a crap rifle with a wonky scope and only 4 bullets? LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2018, 08:56:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2018, 09:15:56 PM »
Tell me John, out of the thousands of potential Patsies in Dallas, why would your Conspirators pick someone who couldn't shoot, had no confirmable history of practising with a rifle, and then set him up with a crap rifle with a wonky scope and only 4 bullets? LOL!

When did I ever say that "Conspirators" picked anybody and set him up with a rifle?

LOL, indeed...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2018, 09:30:30 PM »
When did I ever say that "Conspirators" picked anybody and set him up with a rifle?

LOL, indeed...

Exactly, nobody picked Oswald.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2018, 09:30:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2018, 10:04:40 PM »
Somehow in "Mytton"-World, this demonstrates that Oswald did it.

:D