Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?  (Read 23069 times)

Offline Allan Fritzke

Re: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2018, 11:27:17 PM »
Advertisement
Speaking of delusional kookery, here come the fantasy strawman conspirators again.

Why would CE 399 even have to exist prior to the assassination, given that there's no evidence that it ever went through Kennedy or Connally?

Tomlinson found a bullet on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital and gave it to O.P. Wright.  Wright said that the bullet he got from Tomlinson was pointed.

As I mentioned before, was this lead ever linked to the Carcano and a casing?  Surely crime labs would have examined the rifling to match it to the barrel and the tailing edge to a particular casing?   Those are the basics of any crime lab!  Which brand was it?  Remington, Winchester or just a bullet?  Forensics please!  What does a crime lab do?  Place it in a locker?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2018, 11:27:17 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2018, 01:04:36 AM »
Speaking of delusional kookery, here come the fantasy strawman conspirators again.

Why would CE 399 even have to exist prior to the assassination, given that there's no evidence that it ever went through Kennedy or Connally?

Tomlinson found a bullet on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital and gave it to O.P. Wright.  Wright said that the bullet he got from Tomlinson was pointed.

Either Oswald fired CE399 or someone else did.

Tomlinson found a bullet on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital and gave it to O.P. Wright.

An unrelated stretcher?

Wright said that the bullet he got from Tomlinson was pointed.

From a conspiracy book. Nuff said.

JohnM

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2018, 02:29:11 AM »
An unrelated stretcher?
From the Warren Report...  http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/tomlinso.htm

Mr. SPECTER. And at the time we started our discussion, it was your recollection at that point that the bullet came off of stretcher A, was it not?
Mr. TOMLINSON. B.
Mr. SPECTER. Pardon me, stretcher B, but it was stretcher A that you took off of the elevator.
Mr. TOMLINSON. I believe that's right.
Mr. SPECTER. But there is no question but that at the time we started our discussion a few minutes before the court reporter started to take it down, that your best recollection was that it was stretcher A which came off of the elevator?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Yes, I believe that was it--yes.
Earlier testimony
 Mr. SPECTER. --- What happened when that gentleman came to use the men's room?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Well, he pushed the stretcher out from the wall to get in, and then when he came out he just walked off and didn't push the stretcher back up against the wall, so I pushed it out of the way where we would have clear area in front of the elevator.
further testimony
Mr. SPECTER. You say you can't really take an oath today to be sure whether it was stretcher A or stretcher B that you took off the elevator?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Well, today or any other day, I'm just not sure of it, whether it was A or B that I took off.
Mr. SPECTER. Well, has your recollection always been the same about the situation, that is, today, and when you talked to the Secret Service man and when you talked to the FBI man?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Yes; I told him that I wasn't sure.
Mr. SPECTER. So, what you told the Secret Service man was just about the same thing as you have told me today?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. When I first started to ask you about this, Mr. Tomlinson, you initially identified stretcher A as the one which came off of the elevator car?
Mr. TOMLINSON. Yes; I think it's just like that
Mr. SPECTER. And, then, when
Mr. TOMLINSON. (interrupting). Here's the deal--I rolled that thing off, we got a call, and went to second floor, picked the man up and brought him down. He went on over across, to clear out of the emergency area, but across from it, and picked up two pints of, I believe it was, blood. He told me to hold for him, he had to get right back to the operating room, so I held, and the minute he hit there, we took off for the second floor and I came. back to the ground. Now, I don't know how many people went through that---I don't know how many people hit them--I don't know anything about what could have happened to them in between the time I was gone, and I made several trips before I discovered the bullet on the end of it there.
Mr. SPECTER. You think, then, that this could have been either, you took out of the elevator as you sit here at the moment, or you just can't be sure?
Mr. TOMLINSON. It could be, but I can't be positive or positively sure I think it was A, but I'm not sure.
  This testimony demonstrates that there was just pure speculation involved on which stretcher that CE 399 was found.
What happened [in this stretcher moving] before the individual ['an intern or doctor' or just someone in laboratory garb] entered the men's room?
Wouldn't a stretcher that just carried a guy who had been all shot up have [at least some] blood on it?
CE 399 [traceable to CE 2766] could have been fired into cotton wads and planted as part of a conspiracy. Seems like I've mentioned this before ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2018, 02:29:11 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2018, 02:41:21 AM »
I admit that even Zombie Saint Patsy could figure out what year Benavides died and that the forum's resident dunce can't.

It is amazing that you still have your LNer membership card since you keep admitting that LHO was a patsy.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2018, 02:43:05 AM »
What evidence was 'probably' tampered with and does the 'probable' tampering of whatever you come up with negate the totality of the evidence against Saint Patsy ?

But first let's hear what evidence you think was 'probably' tampered with.

It's quicker to list the evidence that points to LHO since that is an EMPTY list.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2018, 02:43:05 AM »

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2018, 03:02:40 AM »

An unrelated stretcher?

JohnM

There?s no proof that CE 399 struck JFK or Governor Connally and the officers who discovered the Stetcher bullet were unable to identify CE 399 as the same bullet:

Wright?s assertion that CE 399 was not the bullet he had seen was supported by another FBI memo, dated 20 June 1964 and declassified several decades after the assassination: ?neither DARRELL C. TOMLINSON ? nor O.P. WRIGHT ? can identify bullet.?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2018, 03:03:02 AM »
From the Warren Report...  http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/tomlinso.htm
   This testimony demonstrates that there was just pure speculation involved on which stretcher that CE 399 was found.
What happened [in this stretcher moving] before the individual ['an intern or doctor' or just someone in laboratory garb] entered the men's room?
Wouldn't a stretcher that just carried a guy who had been all shot up have [at least some] blood on it?
CE 399 [traceable to CE 2766] could have been fired into cotton wads and planted as part of a conspiracy. Seems like I've mentioned this before ;)

The question is how does Iacoletti or yourself determined that the stretcher was unrelated?

Btw there is no doubt that the bullet found was a complete bullet but how did anybody know at that point in time the conditions of the bodies and if the bodies contained bullets or parts of bullets? So what you apparently believe is that your conspirators just decided to plant a bullet that precisely fits the wounds and wasn't one too many, did they have the Lotto results too?

could have been fired into cotton wads and planted as part of a conspiracy.

CE399 was flattened on one side indicating that it had to have struck a solid object at an angle and we know by Connally's linear type back wound that it must have been caused by a tumbling bullet.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2018, 03:03:02 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2018, 03:08:42 AM »
There?s no proof that CE 399 struck JFK or Governor Connally and the officers who discovered the Stetcher bullet were unable to identify CE 399 as the same bullet:

Wright?s assertion that CE 399 was not the bullet he had seen was supported by another FBI memo, dated 20 June 1964 and declassified several decades after the assassination: ?neither DARRELL C. TOMLINSON ? nor O.P. WRIGHT ? can identify bullet.?

Just tell me how you think they could positively identify the bullet, did they mark it, take a photograph, memorize the microscopic striations, do a chemical analysis or what exactly?

JohnM

JohnM