Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?  (Read 23037 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2018, 08:07:31 PM »
Advertisement
That's just personal incredulity though.

Isn't every "I don't believe conspirators would have done that" / "I don't believe Oswald would have done that" argument a personal incredulity fallacy though?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2018, 08:07:31 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2018, 08:08:56 PM »

Howard, regarding testing bullets fired into cotton, don't the testers have to know the precise distance to the target before they can adjust the 'gunpowder load' (or whatever they call it) to make up the for the much shorter muzzle to barrel-of-cotton distance?

I have no idea, Bill. Guess it would depend on varying factors, such as the amount and density of the cotton or whatever substance that's being fired into.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 08:11:19 PM »
Not to mention that the conspirators would somehow have to know that Tomlinson would find a bullet and then substitute CE399 into the evidence.

How would the conspirators know that Tomlinson would find a bullet unless Tomlinson was one of the conspirators ?  And if Tomlinson was a bullet planting conspirator why the heck did he plant a bullet that wasn't identical to the ammo Saint Patsy used ?

The entire 'CE399 was planted' narrative is a bunch of delusional kookery easily dispelled through the application of common sense.

Unfortunately, common sense isn't a trait exhibited by the kooks, but at least the crap they spew is good for a laugh.

Speaking of kooks spewing crap....

Was it some kind of secret that Tomlinson found a bullet?  Why would anybody have to have known that in advance?

Keeping calling your incoherent babbling "common sense" though.  It's good for a laugh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2018, 08:11:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2018, 08:15:55 PM »
Yes, the bullet was recovered. No, it didn't disappear into thin air. The bullet currently resides in the National Archive.

Your opinion that no shots came from the sniper's nest is contradicted by two witnesses that saw a gunman firing from there, another witness that saw a gun barrel being withdrawn from the window, 3 witnesses on the floor below the sniper's nest that testified they heard shots come from there, and 3 spent cartridges found on the floor in the sniper's nest.

Your opinion is worthless horsecrap.

Your opinion that no shots came from the sniper's nest is contradicted by two witnesses that saw a gunman firing from there

Would you please post the identities of these two witnesses.....

But, IF there were two witnesses who saw a gunman firing from the SE corner window..... Why did it take over a half hour for the police to discover the location?     If at least two witnesses saw a man firing a rifle from that SE corner window commonsense would dictate that the police would have been at that site in a matter of minutes. 

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2018, 08:18:10 PM »
Isn't every "I don't believe conspirators would have done that" / "I don't believe Oswald would have done that" argument a personal incredulity fallacy though?

Yes, but its when people don't recognise that that it becomes a problem. This leads to people thinking what they are saying is a fact, which then leads to arguments, insults and pointless discussions. Its fine to express an opinion but to claim that as fact and defend it isn't valid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2018, 08:18:10 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2018, 08:18:51 PM »
So a Carcano round fired into pavement will bury itself as if the asphalt were rubber? The Haggs found that the bullet disintegrated.

Is there some evidence that there was ever a crater in the asphalt on Elm street?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »
I have no idea, Bill. Guess it would depend on varying factors, such as the amount and density of the cotton or whatever substance that's being fired into.

My point is that the varying factors would be unknown by CottonMan, going in.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:24:53 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2018, 08:27:49 PM »
My point is that the varying factors would be unknown by CottonMan conspirators, going in.

Oviously, the conspirators would have at least a dozen or so bullets waiting to be planted, ranging from nearly pristine to extremely mangled.  :)