Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68708 times)

Online Fred Litwin

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #336 on: December 28, 2018, 03:56:22 PM »
Advertisement
Ray,

My preliminary observation is that in his article, James "Jumbo Duh" DiEugenio reviews basically only sixteen pages of Litwin's 272-page book.

What's  up with that?

-- Tommy  :)

DiEugenio also read my short excerpt on Quillette.com.

He said on Black Op radio that he would not buy by book because of moral reasons.

Bill Kelly is worse - he has reviewed two reviews of my book, and the two excerpts on the web. He also
has not read my book.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: December 28, 2018, 03:56:22 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #337 on: December 29, 2018, 02:08:36 AM »
DiEugenio also read my short excerpt on Quillette.com.

He said on Black Op radio that he would not buy by book because of moral reasons.

Bill Kelly is worse - he has reviewed two reviews of my book, and the two excerpts on the web. He also
has not read my book.

fred

Fred,

It would be too painful for them, and they know it.

PS A few years ago when I still believed that the evil Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex had conspired to kill JFK, Bill Kelley and I were talking on the phone and Kelley recommended against my inviting DiEugenio to accompany me on my interview of 93 year-old retired ONI special agent Richard D. Steel (R.I.P.) in La Jolla, calling DiEugenio a "cracker."

LOL
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 02:21:59 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #338 on: December 29, 2018, 03:34:22 AM »
"Y'all"?

You mean all of us, and all of our in-laws, and all of their business associates going back five generations, and all of their wedding guests, too?

Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1510708936
Peter Janney - 2016 - ‎History
....Posted on Amazon in early August, the review was, I later learned, written by a DiEugenio prot?g? whose name, I discovered, was Tom Scully, but he would ...

Somebody's gotta do it, because it is doable.

Thomas H. Purvis Posted November 11, 2005
....Unfortunately for Clay Shaw, Vice-President of the "Mississippi Valley World Trade Council" was one William T. Walshe.

Mr. Walshe, in addition to being "Old Louisiana" descendent of Civil War veterans, was also a member of the upper--elete. IE: Boston Club; REX; etc.

In addition, Mr. Walshe was also one of the founding members of the "CRUSADE TO FREE CUBA".

Therefore, with his prior "OSS" service and continued "informant status" to the CIA, there was little difficulty in making it appear that Clay Shaw was some sort of "SPOOK" who was engaged in "something".

Not unlike "FBI" status; "CIA" status; etc; etc; etc;, everyone automatically thinks only of those things which they see on TV.

The OSS had literally hundreds of persons who worked in the "War Recovery" section, attempting to track down all of the gold; art; monies; jewelry; national treasures; etc; etc; etc;, which NAZI Germany had captured.

This was the extent of Clay Shaw's OSS assignment/work.....

http://obits.nola.com/obituaries/nola/obituary.aspx?pid=146314918
Mary Ellis Tack Carr?re ? 1917 ? 2010

...Her mother Mary Ellis Leake of New Orleans was the daughter of Hunter Collins Leake, chief counsel for Standard Oil and Illinois Central, prominent & beloved in the community, a former King of Carnival, Rex 1910; and Katherine Donelson Ellis of Magnolia Plantation....

July 3, 1936:

https://www.maryferrell.org/search.html?q=lemann%20and%20stephen&types=M&from=1
Found in: Mary Ferrell?s Database
William P. Burke, Jr.; Hunter C. Leake, III; Stephen B. Lemann (resident CIA Chief in New Orleans ? with Law Firm: Monroe & Lemann); Mrs. Dorothy Brandao

http://findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=100520469
Constance Ivy Burke Fedoroff

Queen MKC 1950.
.....Parents:
William P. Burke (____ - 1980)
Frances Ivy Kittredge Burke (1907 - 1985)

Both the obituaries of CIA officers Burke and Ray managed to include the detail of their membership in the New Orleans country club long managed
by Ernest Gossom.:

https://books.google.com/books?id=sRFbAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA3-PA27&dq=hill+school+brainard+roomed+phil+strong&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB6LiE4PjNAhUIcj4KHTgkBawQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=hill%20school%20brainard%20roomed%20phil%20strong&f=true

Coincidentally, I am sure (in keeping with the spirit of the topic and the book author...) CD Jackson and his best
friend who threw himself out of an upper story window in NYC just weeks after serving in Jackson's wedding party...
....Jackson assumed the position of his late friend with Time, Inc., after his sudden death, were schoolmates at
Hill School, Pottstown, with Walker Brainerd Spencer and his roommate, Phil Strong.

EDITOR DIES IN LEAP FROM 5TH AV. HOME; Body of Parker Lloyd ...
https://www.nytimes.com/1931/09/17/archives/editor-dies-in-leap-from-5th-av-home-body-of-parker-lloydsmith-of.html
HOME; SEPT. 17, 1931

Body of Parker Lloyd-Smith of Fortune Found on Extension After ... Parker Lloyd-Smith, 29 years old, managing editor and one of the founders of Fortune, ...

I Never Knew My Grandfather, Only What He Pretended to Be | Tor.com
https://www.tor.com/2013/08/09/toby-barlow-cia-agent-babayaga/
Aug 9, 2013 - His name is Philip Strong and he has boarded here in the Hamburg ... Leko will strike up an acquaintance with a fellow name Otto Fuerbringer....

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&hl=en&q="phil+strong+is+off+on+a+two-year*"+
Princeton Alumni Weekly ? Volume 37 ? Page 607
1936 ? (April 16, 1937) ‎
Phil Strong is off on a two-year walking trip through Germany and Russia. If he doesn?t write a book about Russia, it will certainly be news?.

https://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USMC/USMC-OSS/USMC-OSS-8.html
?.In October 1943, it was proposed that OSS create a unit of psychologist and psychiatrists to evaluate the mental and emotional fitness of incoming personnel?..
?.. In August 1940, Strong was promoted to Major and ordered to active duty as Assistant to the Director of the marine Corps Reserve. By December he had a new job: Marine Corps Representative to the Strategic Information Section of the Navy?s Foreign Intelligence Branch.9

?109?

It was in this job that Major Strong caught the eye of William J. Donovan?..

Gen. Philip Strong, Expert on U‐2, Dies - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/1971/11/25/archives/gen-philip-strong-expert-on-u2-dies.html
Nov 25, 1971 - Strong, Philip G (Brig Gen) ... Philip Strong, Expert on U‐2, Dies ... years during World War II, General Strong was chief intelligence officer for ...

In an oral history available at the JFK Library, Pierre Salinger shared that JFK hated Fuerbringer....

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000621349.pdf
Approved for release 09/23/2009

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:22:58 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: December 29, 2018, 03:34:22 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #339 on: December 29, 2018, 03:45:32 AM »
Somebody's gotta do it, because it is doable.

https://books.google.com/books?id=sRFbAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA3-PA27&dq=hill+school+brainard+roomed+phil+strong&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB6LiE4PjNAhUIcj4KHTgkBawQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=hill%20school%20brainard%20roomed%20phil%20strong&f=true

Coincidentally, I am sure (in keeping with the spirit of the topic and the book author...) CD Jackson and his best
friend who threw himself out of an upper story window in NYC just weeks after serving in Jackson's wedding party...
....Jackson assumed the position of his late friend with Time, Inc., after his sudden death, were schoolmates at
Hill School, Pottstown, with Walker Brainerd Spencer and his roommate, Phil Strong.

In an oral history available at the JFK Library, Pierre Salinger shared that JFK hated Fuerbringer....

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000621349.pdf
Approved for release 09/23/2009

To: Tom "A Beautiful Mind" Scully,

My, my, my, how impressive!

A question for the moderator(s):

Are we permitted to make insane asylum-based jokes here?

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:58:47 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #340 on: December 29, 2018, 04:55:03 AM »
Tom,

A question for the moderator(s):

Are we permitted to make insane asylum-based jokes here?

I did not write this, the insane (your wording) grandson of Phil Strong wrote it. It was spring, 1937, USMC Reserve
Captain Philip G Strong was beginning a two year walking tour of  Germany and Russia. His guide in Berlin was
future Time magazine editor in chief, Otto Fuerbringer....
https://www.tor.com/2013/08/09/toby-barlow-cia-agent-babayaga/
I Never Knew My Grandfather, Only What He Pretended to Be
Toby Barlow
Fri Aug 9, 2013 11:15am Post a comment  Favorite This
Toby Barlow?s Babayaga is out this week from Farrar, Straus and Giroux, and follows the travels of a CIA agent posing as an ad executive CIA agent in Europe in the 1950s. What begins as a relatively straightforward operation quickly becomes something bigger, and weirder. Read an excerpt from the novel and see for yourself.

What you might not know are the life events that inspired Barlow?s story. Read on as the author tells us a tale about his grandfather, waiting on a German train in 1937?.

My grandfather sits on a train, waiting. It is early spring, 1937. His name is Philip Strong and he has boarded here in the Hamburg station, preparing to head to Berlin. Although I possess a volume of his letters from this trip, letters I have read many times, I am still not exactly sure why he is here.

He is 36 years old, a U.S. Marine Reserve Captain. But as a reserve officer, he is not travelling in uniform, instead he?s wearing an old tweed jacket. He has a bulky backpack stashed on the overhead rack. In his pocket is tucked his smoking pipe along with a small pouch of his treasured Dunhill tobacco.

Beside him sits a much younger man named Leko. They are on this sightseeing trip together. By all appearances, it is nothing more than that. They stay in youth hostels and ride on many trains such as this one, sitting back in the third class smokers.

It doesn?t make actually make sense that my grandfather would be here in any official capacity. He does not speak German or Russian, only a little French and only the most rudimentary Spanish. If the army had wanted someone to observe the European situation, they probably would have sent an agent who understood at least one of the various languages.

But it also seems too odd for him to be embarking on a journey with an itinerary that will take him through such a large number of the looming conflicts? many theaters. He will travel from Germany on to Poland, the Balkans, Russia, then down to Kabul and Tehran, driving from there over to Baghdad and Beruit before shipping off to the already jittery East.

Also, there?s the fact that he doesn?t know this young man sitting beside him very well at all. ?Leko and I are getting on well together ? we have likes in common with are being mutually discovered and so far have developed none which grate on each other,? he writes to his sister. It seems they are only socially connected, but not relatives and, until this trip, not friends. They do not agree politically, Leko, my grandfather reports, is pro-fascist, though my grandfather himself is not.

What is Philip Strong doing here? Maybe it is a bit of self-motivated opportunism. Perhaps he senses history coming and is cleverly placing himself squarely in its path.

Once they arrive in Berlin, Leko will strike up an acquaintance with a fellow name Otto Fuerbringer. This Otto fellow knows Berlin well so they all start travelling around town together. Otto is a Kansas City reporter, tall and handsome, my grandfather reports, a Harvard man. One day he will become the managing editor of Time Magazine. These are the sorts of people idly wandering around Hitler?s Germany in 1937, visiting all the various art museums, gardens and zoos (?the keeper who did the animal feeding was a born comedian.?)

Five years later, my grandfather will no longer be in the reserve, he will be very active. ....

Is not insane, the acceptance of the premise that Willard Robertson arrived in NOLA from New Haven, CT as middle aged
sales rep. for soon to fail Steelcraft Boats, soon left his wife and two kids, promptly marrying the 23 year old secretary
of the NOLA Steelcraft office, was driving the car in 1959 his young wife was killed in, and just happened to stay in business eight more years with his deceased wife's father, Ernest Gossom despite remarrying in 1962 and starting a
new family, founding and funding both INCA and Truth or Consequences and sponsoring Gordon Novel, on the way
to becoming, literally from scratch as the insane or incurious simply accept, to rise to multi-millionaire king maker of
both the McKeithen and Garrison political careers? Tooth Fairy probably has an authorative explanation...is he a member
here?

....All of the other Volkswagen regional distributors were, to say the least, a cut above Robertson, both in wealth and in imported automobile marketing and servicing.
Charles Urschel, Jr. was step-brother of Tom and Earl F Slick. Willard E Robertson, Jr. was the employee of failing Steelcraft Boats of West Haven, CT in 1952. He is buried in New Hampshire.

Philip Robertson and Patricia Anne Robertson Miller v. Willard E ...
https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/477982/philip-robertson-and-patricia-anne-robertson-miller-v-willard-e/

Oct 22, 1986 - Willard E. Robertson, Jr., and Marlin Head, 803 F.2d 136. ... Willard Robertson, Sr. married Sally Moss Robertson in 1935 and lived with her in Connecticut. ... In 1947, the family moved to New Orleans, Louisiana, where ...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:00:31 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: December 29, 2018, 04:55:03 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #341 on: December 29, 2018, 05:01:33 AM »
I did not write this, the insane (your wording) grandson of Phil Strong wrote it. It was spring, 1937, USMC Reserve
Captain Philip G Strong was beginning a two year walking tour of  Germany and Russia. His guide in Berlin was
future Time magazine editor in chief, Otto Fuerbringer....
Is not insane, the acceptance of the premise that Willard Robertson arrived in NOLA from New Haven, CT as middle aged
sales rep. for soon to fail Steelcraft Boats, soon left his wife and two kids, promptly marrying the 23 year old secretary
of the NOLA Steelcraft office, was driving the car in 1959 his young wife was killed in, and just happened to stay in business eight more years with his deceased wife's father, Ernest Gossom despite remarrying in 1962 and starting a
new family, founding and funding both INCA and Truth or Consequences and sponsoring Gordon Novel, on the way
to becoming, literally from scratch as the insane or incurious simply accept, to rise to multi-millionaire king maker of
both the McKeithen and Garrison political careers? Tooth Fairy probably has an authorative explanation...is he a member
here?

Tom "Beautiful Mind" Scully,

Atta boy!

Now we're talkin' REAL Deep State!

Keep up the good work!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:47:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #342 on: December 29, 2018, 06:09:16 AM »
I doubt the headmaster of the Hill School of Pottstown was the player moving these "chess pieces" around.
Merely the "doin's" of a blessed trinity with a perverse sense of humor?

http://www.thehill.org/RelId/1162055/ISvars/default/Early_history_of_The_Hill_School_(1851-2012).htm
Rev. Meigs' son, John Meigs, became headmaster in 1876 at the age of 24. In the 35 years that followed, the School grew from an institution with two teachers and 20 boys to a school of 40 masters and 375 young men. From 1911 to 1914, Alfred G. Rolfe served as headmaster, succeeded by Dwight R. Meigs, from 1914 to 1922. In 1920, ownership of the School was transferred from the Meigs family to Hill alumni, marking the beginning of a new era of alumni loyalty and service.

NOLA CIA DomCon Office Chief Wm Burke was in the book...

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 06:44:21 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: December 29, 2018, 06:09:16 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #343 on: December 29, 2018, 07:40:50 AM »
I doubt the headmaster of the Hill School of Pottstown was the player moving these "chess pieces" around.
Merely the "doin's" of a blessed trinity with a perverse sense of humor?

NOLA CIA DomCon Office Chief Wm Burke was in the book...

(Gasp)

oh

my

God

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 07:52:32 AM by Thomas Graves »