Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 69383 times)

Offline Paul May

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2018, 05:50:59 PM »
Advertisement
Fred, understand who and what you?re dealing with here.  Caprio has done this crap all over the internet for perhaps 10-15 years now.  Always the same rhetoric.  Always the same arguments.  He?s been tossed off multiple sites for just this reason including conspiracy sites such as Deep Politics Forum and the The Ed Forum.  He does NOT know the evidence in any respect. I have challenged him to debate ANY aspect of this case LIVE on line for all to view. He runs away. You waste your time engaging with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2018, 05:50:59 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2018, 05:57:29 PM »
Fred, understand who and what you?re dealing with here.  Caprio has done this crap all over the internet for perhaps 10-15 years now.  Always the same rhetoric.  Always the same arguments.  He?s been tossed off multiple sites for just this reason including conspiracy sites such as Deep Politics Forum and the The Ed Forum.  He does NOT know the evidence in any respect. I have challenged him to debate ANY aspect of this case LIVE on line for all to view. He runs away. You waste your time engaging with him.

You are definately right.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2018, 07:20:40 PM »

Nevertheless, it's important to take even the nuttiest conspiracy-mongers to task

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2018, 07:20:40 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2018, 05:00:15 AM »
You haven't quoted more than four doctors who say the autopsy x-rays and photographs do NOT agree with what they saw. I have quoted four doctors who say that the autopsy x-rays and photos DO agree with what they saw. I am not "basically saying that wounds are not assesed until the person dies."  Those are your words. What I am saying is that the dallas doctors were frantically trying to save Kennedy's life. They did not turn his body over and they did not see his back wound. They were not measuring wounds. They were extremely busy with his IV drips and the tracheotomy, etc. And they didn't have much time and it was over. As for the head, yes, his head was a mess of bone, brain tissue, blood and hair. It was a mess. They did not do an examination.

There are issues with human memory, And that is why all the witnesses in Dallas say different things about what they witnessed. And that was shown earlier in this thread with the various pictures of where those witnesses place the head wound.

You refuse,for some reason, to read the authentication reports on the autopsy X-rays and photographs. It appears you are unfamiliar with the HSCA volumes of evidence. So, I will ask once again. Have you read the authentication reports that I cited earlier?

Unless the extant X-rays and photographs depict a massive wound in the right rear of JFK's head then they are NOT authentic based on way more than four doctors.

When are you going to show that the extant X-rays and photographs depict the wounds seen on November 22, 1963, by many witnesses?

When will you provide supporting evidence for what you claim they didn't do at PH? When will you explain how someone can put pressure on the wound without looking at the wound?

You keep claiming that I haven't read something when you have no way of knowing, but you seem to make a lot of claims about things you couldn't know about.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2018, 05:03:41 AM »

Taking advice from that poster is another huge demerit against you. No one on the internet takes him seriously.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2018, 05:03:41 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2018, 09:58:53 AM »
You are definately [sic] right.

I hope your book doesn't have the same standard of spelling, Fred.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »
I hope your book doesn't have the same standard of spelling, Fred.

The book is extremely well written and I found no errors-spelling or otherwise.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »
The book is extremely well written and I found no errors-spelling or otherwise.

Except for the premise which has no supporting evidence of course.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:22:06 PM by Rob Caprio »