Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68708 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2018, 12:31:55 PM »
Advertisement
I can simplify this debate. A mountain of evidence as summarized by Bugliosi and Von Pein shows JFK was struck from behind twice. It also shows that LHO was in such a position behind JFK and owned the weapon and so on. In order disbelieve this evidence, you have to believe that all the evidence I mentioned was faked, misunderstood etc. I believe that is a practical and physical impossibility.

As soon as you mention evidence from Bugliosi and Von pein, you lose the argument. (a bit like Godwin's Law for JFK)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 12:44:36 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: October 31, 2018, 12:31:55 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #169 on: October 31, 2018, 12:50:30 PM »
As soon as you mention evidence from Bugliosi and Von pein, you lose the argument. (a bit like Godwin's Law for JFK)

Bugliosi and Von Pein ae merely summarizing the evidence that was originally developed by the WC, FBI etc. and confirmed y the HSCA.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2018, 01:15:17 PM »

Bugliosi and Von Pein ae merely summarizing the evidence that was originally developed by the WC, FBI etc. and confirmed y the HSCA.

Precisely.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: October 31, 2018, 01:15:17 PM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #171 on: October 31, 2018, 02:55:45 PM »
You have failed to show that the autopsy photographs depict what was actually seen on November 22, 1963.

Not at all. You have failed to read the evidence. For all your complaining, it is clear that you have NOT read
the HSCA volumes of evidence. You seem totally unfamiliar with what is in them.

I have cited the authentication studies. The answers to your questions are there. I don't want to spoon feed you.
That is not my job.

At least do the minimum and read the studies.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2018, 03:37:11 PM »
You have failed to show that the autopsy photographs depict what was actually seen on November 22, 1963.
That will never happen. The presidents body was Shanghai-ed. It was spirited back to DC in violation of the law by order of Lyndon Johnson. This was along with the limo that would provide forensic evidence.
This is the story of a bullet ? a spent, misshapen, but otherwise intact, bullet ? that James Young, a Navy doctor, said was found late at night, on the floor, in the back of Kennedy?s limousine. He inspected it himself.

The bullet was found by two chief petty officers who, during the autopsy, were sent to retrieve any skull fragments they could find in the limousine. They came back with three pieces of bone, and the bullet. The skull fragments were reported ? but not the bullet.
https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10/06/navy-doctor-bullet-found-jfks-limousine-never-reported/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: October 31, 2018, 03:37:11 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #173 on: October 31, 2018, 04:31:12 PM »
I can simplify this debate. A mountain of evidence as summarized by Bugliosi and Von Pein shows JFK was struck from behind twice. It also shows that LHO was in such a position behind JFK and owned the weapon and so on. In order disbelieve this evidence, you have to believe that all the evidence I mentioned was faked, misunderstood etc. I believe that is a practical and physical impossibility.

And if there were another government investigation, you folks would be tasked with showing how the evidence was faked beyond a reasonable doubt which you would not be able to do. Yes, there would be a few individuals, even some who are credentialed, who would agree with you. But the majority of the scientific community would not. But, you can sit here on forums and try to do it to your heart's content. And that is ok.

You're convoluting the situation. Neither John nor I have claimed that the evidence is faked (a favorite accusation of LNers), but rather we have said that the official evidence does NOT show what was claimed by the WC and the HSCA.

Stop inventing claims for us.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »

And none of it supports the claims found in the WCR.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: October 31, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #175 on: October 31, 2018, 04:35:22 PM »
Not at all. You have failed to read the evidence. For all your complaining, it is clear that you have NOT read
the HSCA volumes of evidence. You seem totally unfamiliar with what is in them.

I have cited the authentication studies. The answers to your questions are there. I don't want to spoon feed you.
That is not my job.

At least do the minimum and read the studies.

Prove that I have not read it. The point you keep dodging is -- you cannot show that the autopsy X-rays and photographs given to the HSCA experts depicted the wounds seen on JFK's body. You are starting with a false premise to make your point.

I know the evidence so you will not snow me.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:41:20 PM by Rob Caprio »