Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 69651 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »
Advertisement

Pardon me butting in but you can't rely on witnesses. Studies by Elizabeth Loftus and others have shown that. So, yes I put more weight with the HSCA. And other evidence shows LHO was the shooter who was firing from the rear. And before you ask for proof, check Bugliosi's list of evidence for LHO being the shooter or David Von Pein's website or book.

Neither Bugliosi or Von Pein prove who the shooter was.  It's all assumptions and rhetoric.

In fact, 90% of Bugliosi's "evidence" relies on witness statements that you just called out as unreliable.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: October 30, 2018, 03:54:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #161 on: October 30, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »
Not true Four Dallas doctors examined the autopsy x-rays and photos and told the NOVA science show on PBS that the photos and x-rays were consistent with what they saw.

"Consistent with" is lawyer rhetoric meaning "inconclusive".

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2018, 04:00:40 PM »
JFK was lying on the back of is head. Any wound there would not have been visible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: October 30, 2018, 04:00:40 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #163 on: October 30, 2018, 04:01:34 PM »
She couldn't. And if he was lying on his back, which he was, the alleged wound would be invisible to her. You should study the available literature on eye witnesses, it is amazing how wrong they can be.

As Rob said if she applied pressure to the wound, she must have seen it, or do you think nurses guess where to apply pressure to wounds. Get real, Tracy.

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM »

This is all wrong. As you can see from the autopsy photographs, Kennedy's head was a mass of brain tissue, matted hair, bone, etc. Without
proper examination (which is why you do an autopsy) no one really understood his head wound. Given the frantic nature of attending to the
tracheotomy, everything else they were rushing to do, it is not surprising that the Parkland doctors all gave different descriptions of his
head wound.

People, there is a reason why we do autopsies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: October 30, 2018, 08:29:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #165 on: October 30, 2018, 08:56:02 PM »
This is all wrong. As you can see from the autopsy photographs, Kennedy's head was a mass of brain tissue, matted hair, bone, etc.

Tracy's claim was that any back of the head wound would not have been visible.  That's demonstrably false.

Did the HSCA do an autopsy?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2018, 09:04:14 PM »
This is all wrong. As you can see from the autopsy photographs, Kennedy's head was a mass of brain tissue, matted hair, bone, etc. Without
proper examination (which is why you do an autopsy) no one really understood his head wound. Given the frantic nature of attending to the
tracheotomy, everything else they were rushing to do, it is not surprising that the Parkland doctors all gave different descriptions of his
head wound.

You have failed to show that the autopsy photographs depict what was actually seen on November 22, 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: October 30, 2018, 09:04:14 PM »

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2018, 12:17:22 PM »
Tracy's claim was that any back of the head wound would not have been visible.  That's demonstrably false.

Did the HSCA do an autopsy?

I can simplify this debate. A mountain of evidence as summarized by Bugliosi and Von Pein shows JFK was struck from behind twice. It also shows that LHO was in such a position behind JFK and owned the weapon and so on. In order disbelieve this evidence, you have to believe that all the evidence I mentioned was faked, misunderstood etc. I believe that is a practical and physical impossibility.

And if there were another government investigation, you folks would be tasked with showing how the evidence was faked beyond a reasonable doubt which you would not be able to do. Yes, there would be a few individuals, even some who are credentialed, who would agree with you. But the majority of the scientific community would not. But, you can sit here on forums and try to do it to your heart's content. And that is ok.