Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68707 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »
Advertisement
You're not answering the question I asked?  Did you read the documents I referenced. You are so anxious for me to cite evidence. I have. Have you read what
I posted?  And I still ask the question - have you ever read the HSCA supporting volumes of evidence?

How's it feel? You have yet to answer several of my questions. What evidence stopped you from being a "freak" and converted you to a LNer?

And, how did the HSCA experts know that the autopsy X-rays and photographs they were provided with were the ones taken on November 22-23, 1963?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #153 on: October 30, 2018, 01:34:10 PM »
The Dallas doctors were there to save JFK's life, not to make detailed observations on the wounds. That's what an autopsy is for.

Please. A MASSIVE wound to the head would be as obvious as Rudolph's red nose. What about this?

Quote on

ACTIVITIES OF PAT HUTTON
ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963

I came back from lunch, and went to the O.B.-Gynocology section where I was working. At approximately 12:30 P.M., the triage nurse called us to bring a cart out to the entrance. We took said cart out the door, and it was then that I realized who was in the car.

Several people helped put the President on the cart, and we then proceeded to the Major Surgery section of the Emergency Room to Trauma Room #1. **Mr. Kennedy was bleeding profusely from a wound on the back of his head**, and was lying there unresponsive.

As soon as we reached the room, a doctor placed an endotracheal tube, and prepared for a tracheostomy. Within a few minutes, there were numerous doctors in the room starting I.V.'s, placing chest tubes and anesthesia with O2. **A doctor asked me to place a pressure dressing on the head wound. This was of no use, however, because of the massive opening on the back of the head.**

Quote off

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »
Please. A MASSIVE wound to the head would be as obvious as Rudolph's red nose. What about this?

Quote on

ACTIVITIES OF PAT HUTTON
ON NOVEMBER 22, 1963

I came back from lunch, and went to the O.B.-Gynocology section where I was working. At approximately 12:30 P.M., the triage nurse called us to bring a cart out to the entrance. We took said cart out the door, and it was then that I realized who was in the car.

Several people helped put the President on the cart, and we then proceeded to the Major Surgery section of the Emergency Room to Trauma Room #1. **Mr. Kennedy was bleeding profusely from a wound on the back of his head**, and was lying there unresponsive.

As soon as we reached the room, a doctor placed an endotracheal tube, and prepared for a tracheostomy. Within a few minutes, there were numerous doctors in the room starting I.V.'s, placing chest tubes and anesthesia with O2. **A doctor asked me to place a pressure dressing on the head wound. This was of no use, however, because of the massive opening on the back of the head.**

Quote off

JFK was lying on the back of is head. Any wound there would not have been visible. The autopsy photos as well as the Zapruder film show the wound clearly. The witnesses were simply mistaken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: October 30, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #155 on: October 30, 2018, 02:08:02 PM »
How's it feel? You have yet to answer several of my questions. What evidence stopped you from being a "freak" and converted you to a LNer?

And, how did the HSCA experts know that the autopsy X-rays and photographs they were provided with were the ones taken on November 22-23, 1963?

Why don't you read the evidence that I cited?  You were desperate for me to cite evidence. I did. You refuse to read it. You want me to answer
your questions about it. Just how lazy are you?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2018, 02:12:21 PM »

JFK was lying on the back of is head. Any wound there would not have been visible. The autopsy photos as well as the Zapruder film show the wound clearly. The witnesses were simply mistaken.

Are you even familiar with the evidence? They were not mistaken. You wish that they were, but they weren't.

The nurse I quoted was asked to apply pressure to the wound. How do you think she could do this without seeing the wound?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: October 30, 2018, 02:12:21 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2018, 02:15:34 PM »
Why don't you read the evidence that I cited?  You were desperate for me to cite evidence. I did. You refuse to read it. You want me to answer
your questions about it. Just how lazy are you?

Nice dodge. So you can't show that the autopsy X-rays and photographs provided to the HSCA experts were the ones taken on November 22-23, 1963. Got it.

Why you think that LHO was the shooter remains a mystery.

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2018, 02:18:42 PM »
Are you even familiar with the evidence? They were not mistaken. You wish that they were, but they weren't.

The nurse I quoted was asked to apply pressure to the wound. How do you think she could do this without seeing the wound?

She couldn't. And if he was lying on his back, which he was, the alleged wound would be invisible to her. You should study the available literature on eye witnesses, it is amazing how wrong they can be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: October 30, 2018, 02:18:42 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #159 on: October 30, 2018, 02:52:11 PM »
She couldn't. And if he was lying on his back, which he was, the alleged wound would be invisible to her. You should study the available literature on eye witnesses, it is amazing how wrong they can be.

Silly. She was a trained professional. Was JFK on his back in the limousine? You weren't there, she was. So were many others.

Denial is the best friend of the LNers.