Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 69636 times)

Online Fred Litwin

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2018, 06:12:53 PM »
Advertisement
As a reporter and author you should understand what constitutes a cite. You have made vague references to things, but you have NOT cited any evidence. All LNers are allergic to the actual evidence since it doesn't support their claims.

Your points are very weak since no one on the HSCA panel saw JFK's body. Furthermore, the autopsy X-rays and photographs have never been shown to be authentic and a true depiction of the wounds seen on JFK's body. Moreover, they are in direct conflict to the wounds actually observed by those that did see JFK's body after the assassination.

The autopsy X-Rays and photographs were authenticated.

See:

HSCA Volume VI, page 232 - anthropological analysis
                          [age 239  - analysis of x-rays

Proves that the x-rays and photographs are those of JFK

Volume VII, page 43:  Report of Ellis Kerly, Phd, and Clyde Snow, Phd. anthopological consultants

Volume VII, page 63:  Report of Lowell Levine, DDS, on dential identification

Volume VII, page 69 - Report of Frank Scott, medical photographer on the authenticity of the color photographs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2018, 06:12:53 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #137 on: October 29, 2018, 07:14:00 PM »
The autopsy X-Rays and photographs were authenticated.

See:

HSCA Volume VI, page 232 - anthropological analysis
                          [age 239  - analysis of x-rays

Proves that the x-rays and photographs are those of JFK

Volume VII, page 43:  Report of Ellis Kerly, Phd, and Clyde Snow, Phd. anthopological consultants

Volume VII, page 63:  Report of Lowell Levine, DDS, on dential identification

Volume VII, page 69 - Report of Frank Scott, medical photographer on the authenticity of the color photographs.

If these experts weren't at Bethesda Naval Hospital on 11/22/63 to see the X-rays and photographs then, how can they authenticate the ones presented to them in the 1970s? Please explain that.

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2018, 08:09:25 PM »
If these experts weren't at Bethesda Naval Hospital on 11/22/63 to see the X-rays and photographs then, how can they authenticate the ones presented to them in the 1970s? Please explain that.

Perhaps you should read the sections I have cited, and then ask your questions. Have you read the HSCA volumes or not?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2018, 08:09:25 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2018, 10:36:13 PM »
Perhaps you should read the sections I have cited, and then ask your questions. Have you read the HSCA volumes or not?

You didn't answer my question. How did they know that these were X-rays and photographs taken during the JFK autopsy?

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2018, 10:38:04 PM »
You didn't answer my question. How did they know that these were X-rays and photographs taken during the JFK autopsy?

I did, but you don't like my answer. Have you read the HSCA Volumes of evidence?  Why don't you read the authentication
reports that I referenced. You might find the answers you are looking for?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2018, 10:38:04 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2018, 10:53:47 PM »
I did, but you don't like my answer. Have you read the HSCA Volumes of evidence?  Why don't you read the authentication

The reports you referenced actually say nothing about when the X-rays and photographs were taken.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2018, 10:57:37 PM »

You didn't answer it. None of those experts were at the autopsy in 1963, thus, they could only go by what they were told. Their supposed authentication of what they were provided means nothing since they have no idea if they truly depict the wounds seen on 11/22-11/23/63.

The current autopsy photographs and X-rays do not match the wounds seen by witnesses who viewed the body. It is clear that you put more weight with the HSCA then the contemperaneous witnesses.

Even IF they were authentic (and they're not based on the PH witnesses and others), how do they prove that LHO was the shooter as you claim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2018, 10:57:37 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2018, 11:05:26 PM »
Even IF they were authentic (and they're not based on the PH witnesses and others), how do they prove that LHO was the shooter as you claim?

Fred has been avoiding that question for 4 pages now...