Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?  (Read 34867 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Why didn't the Conspirators plant Eyewitnesses in Dealey Plaza?
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2018, 02:00:29 AM »
Advertisement
Because they still wanted to tick off the "saw a guy with a rifle on the 6th floor" box.  They just couldn't have another guy being there at the time.  So they had to also disregard Carolyn Walther, Ruby Henderson, Norman Similas, and Johnny Powell.

Whatever it takes.

Carolyn Walther, she of "She is positive this window was not as high as the sixth floor"?
Ruby Henderson, who's account sounds a lot like her seeing Jarman and Norman?
The Norm Similas whom the RCMP decided was a hoax? The Similas who claimed that a Secret Service agent opened the door of the limo in Dealey Plaza to reveal JFK on the floor?
The Johnny Powell who pops out of the woodwork a decade and a half later?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2018, 02:00:29 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2018, 02:42:49 AM »
Right.  So if the guy Brennan saw had actually stood up after the last shot then Brennan would have known that he wasn't standing prior to that.  But he didn't.

Could still be on his feet in Brennan's mind, who's seeing more of the man's body and thinking he's moved closer to the window.

He describes things in sequence in his affidavit:

"I was looking at the man in this windows at the time of the last
     explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped
     down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry. I could see
     this man from about his belt up."

I'm not aware of any place other than his testimony where he supposedly conflated the sequence of events.

Again, that works if the guy is standing far enough behind the window.

I don't agree.  Not at Rowland's angle.  Look at the Hess video again.  Well, I guess it depends on how far back the gunman was.  How about back towards the northwest?

I need a link for that.

There's not much light in that SW corner. There's only three sets of windows on the west side of the building. The interior of the west wall is in shade.

Rowland           Asked about how much of rifleman's body was
      in the open view where there was no window
  From where I was standing I could see from his head
to about 6 inches below his waist, below his belt.
  Mid point between the waist and the knees ... To the top
of his head. There was some space on top of that where
I could see  the wall behind him ... Two and a half, three
feet, something on that

Rowland described the rifleman being visible from the midpoint between the waist and knee to the top of the head, and there was several feet of wall seen above his head. All in the open window portion.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 02:49:34 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2018, 07:39:25 AM »
Best to describe it using an image  ;D

The African-American male was seen first, then the white male gunman was seen on the same floor at 12.15 pm. The gunman was only observed once.

The African-American male was no longer seen in the SE corner from ~12.25 pm.

A larger view of the lady in the window

Mr. ROWLAND - From where I was standing I could see from his head to about 6 inches below his waist, below his belt.
Mr. SPECTER - Could you see as far as his knees?
Mr. ROWLAND - No.

Rowland's POV

Thanks. Where does he say he saw the African American person first please? Is it correct he only mentioned on person in his affidavid given on the day?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2018, 07:39:25 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2018, 08:22:05 AM »
Mr. ROWLAND. At the time I saw the man in the other window, I saw this man hanging out the window first. It was a colored man, I think.
Representative FORD. Is this the same window where you saw the man standing with the rifle?
Mr. ROWLAND. No; this was the one on the east end of the building, the one that they said the shots were fired from.
Representative FORD. I am not clear on this now. The window that you saw the man that you describe was on what end of the building?
Mr. ROWLAND. The west, southwest corner.
Representative FORD. And the man you saw hanging out from the window was at what corner?
Mr. ROWLAND. The east, southeast corner.
Representative FORD. Southeast corner. On the same floor?
Mr. ROWLAND. On the same floor.
Representative FORD. When did you notice him?
Mr. ROWLAND. This was before I noticed the other man with the rifle.
Representative FORD. I see. This was before you saw the man in the window with the rifle?
Mr. ROWLAND. Yes.

Arnold did not mention seeing the African-American male in any statement. He did not know where the shots were fired from until the Saturday. He told the FBI agents about seeing the African-American male but they were only interested in seeing if he could ID the white male gunman.

He DID tell Deputy Sheriff Craig that he saw TWO men on the 6th floor, ten minutes post assassination.

Thanks, find his testimony a little hard to understand. Where is the evidence he told Sheriff Craig please?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2018, 08:41:30 AM »
Am watching Roger Craig's interview where he says this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2018, 08:41:30 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2018, 08:53:49 AM »
Mr. SPECTER. When, if at all, did you first report what you had observed in the Texas School Book Depository Building about the man with the rifle to anyone in an official position?
Mr. ROWLAND. That was approximately 15 minutes after the third report that I went to an officer, he was a plainclothesman who was there combing the area, close to position "C," looking for footprints and such as this, some lady said someone jumped off one of the colonnades and started running, there was an officer looking in this area for footprints and such as this.
Mr. SPECTER. Was that lady ever identified to you?
Mr. ROWLAND. No; I do not remember his name. He introduced himself and showed me his ID.
Mr. SPECTER. I mean the lady you talked about.
Mr. ROWLAND. No; I don't.
Mr. SPECTER. Now as to the officer to whom you made a report, was he a State, City or Federal official, if you know?
Mr. ROWLAND. It was a Dallas detective.

Mr. BELIN. Did anyone say they had seen anything?such as a rifle?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes; later on. A few minutes after that?I had taken this girl to one of our criminal investigators?and was talking to some other people. I talked to a young couple and the boy said he saw two men on the?uh?sixth floor of the Book Depository Building over there; one of them had a rifle with the telescopic sight on it?but he thought they were Secret Service agents on guard and didn't report it. This was about?uh?oh, he said, 15 minutes before the motorcade ever arrived.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember if that boy's name would have been Arnold Rowland?(spelling) R-o-w-l-a-n-d?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Does that sound like it?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes; it sounds like the name?yes.
Mr. BELIN. His wife might be Barbara Rowland?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes; I believe her name was Barbara.

The "two men on the 6th floor,....one with a rifle" could only have come from Arnold Rowland.

Hence Arnold had corroboration from a law enforcement officer some 10 - 15 minutes post assassination while in Dealey Plaza.

Thanks again.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2018, 02:40:28 PM »
Mr. SPECTER. When, if at all, did you first report what you had observed in the Texas School Book Depository Building about the man with the rifle to anyone in an official position?
Mr. ROWLAND. That was approximately 15 minutes after the third report that I went to an officer, he was a plainclothesman who was there combing the area, close to position "C," looking for footprints and such as this, some lady said someone jumped off one of the colonnades and started running, there was an officer looking in this area for footprints and such as this.
Mr. SPECTER. Was that lady ever identified to you?
Mr. ROWLAND. No; I do not remember his name. He introduced himself and showed me his ID.
Mr. SPECTER. I mean the lady you talked about.
Mr. ROWLAND. No; I don't.
Mr. SPECTER. Now as to the officer to whom you made a report, was he a State, City or Federal official, if you know?
Mr. ROWLAND. It was a Dallas detective.

Mr. BELIN. Did anyone say they had seen anything?such as a rifle?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes; later on. A few minutes after that?I had taken this girl to one of our criminal investigators?and was talking to some other people. I talked to a young couple and the boy said he saw two men on the?uh?sixth floor of the Book Depository Building over there; one of them had a rifle with the telescopic sight on it?but he thought they were Secret Service agents on guard and didn't report it. This was about?uh?oh, he said, 15 minutes before the motorcade ever arrived.
Mr. BELIN. Do you remember if that boy's name would have been Arnold Rowland?(spelling) R-o-w-l-a-n-d?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. Does that sound like it?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes; it sounds like the name?yes.
Mr. BELIN. His wife might be Barbara Rowland?
Mr. CRAIG. Yes; I believe her name was Barbara.

The "two men on the 6th floor,....one with a rifle" could only have come from Arnold Rowland.

Hence Arnold had corroboration from a law enforcement officer some 10 - 15 minutes post assassination while in Dealey Plaza.

The WC did not need to introduce other witnesses to dispel Rowland's fabrications. He did that all an his own with his own contradictory testimony. Six different times in his statement he is shown to be lying. Great witness, why wouldn't anyone believe him.

Craig doesn't even corroborate Rowland's story. In his WC statement Craig  states the men were both in the SW corner and they were both white. No where near what Rowland had stated. Both Rowland and Craig never mention an additional person until they appear in front of the commission.
The whole story is made up from start to finish.

They should have been charged for deliberately fabricating stories to the commission.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2018, 02:40:28 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2018, 02:58:51 PM »
Craig doesn't even corroborate Rowland's story. In his WC statement Craig  states the men were both in the SW corner and they were both white. No where near what Rowland had stated.
Where does he state that?