Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 34516 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2018, 01:29:32 AM »
Advertisement
     You came Late to the party. Almost everybody here believes the Limo Stopped West of the Triple Underpass. The question is: (1) Exactly Where, (2) Why (Primary Purpose)  (3) Did the Chaney/Lead Car Event also occur during this Limo Stop.
You and what army? Seriously, exactly how many people here think that the limousine stopped West of the triple overpass?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2018, 01:29:32 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2018, 01:55:26 AM »
You and what army? Seriously, exactly how many people here think that the limousine stopped West of the triple overpass?

I think the last thing that the SS wanted to be seen doing was stopping for a few minutes and having a conference while Kennedy was bleeding out in the back seat.
They were all connected by radio and I'm pretty sure in the following image that at least one of the 3 motorcyclists in front knew where Parkland was.

JohnM

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2018, 02:06:31 AM »
I think the last thing that the SS wanted to be seen doing was stopping for a few minutes and having a conference while Kennedy was bleeding out in the back seat.
They were all connected by radio and I'm pretty sure in the following image that at least one of the 3 motorcyclists in front knew where Parkland was.
Yeah, I've brought that up. Doesn't seem to do that much good.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2018, 02:06:31 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2018, 02:07:54 AM »
The time can be seen on the Hertz sign [12:30] and is that not the lead car [Curry/Decker] on the left side of the limo?

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2018, 02:22:34 AM »
This post reflects just some of the witnesses that saw the limousine either nearly stop or stop during the shooting sequence.

The Warren Commission (WC) said the Presidential limousine did not come to a stop or slow to a near stop during the shooting of President John F. Kennedy (JFK). They used the testimony of the driver of the limousine Secret Service (SS) Agent William Greer for the basis of this claim. This post will look at this issue in greater detail as many witnesses said the limousine either stopped or came to a near stop during the shooting sequence.

The WC said the limo slowed down about the time of Z313, though they did deny it stopped or slowed significantly. Alavarez used a pair of linear regression analyses and found that it slowed from 12mph to 8mph centered about frame 300, though his linear regressions probably have quite a bit of uncertainty. The ANT Davison panoramic-background version of the Z-film shows the limo slowing down enough that I can see that someone might think the limo stopped.

HOWEVER

That's not what Storing is talking about. He's talking about a complete and extended stop West of the triple overpass.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2018, 02:22:34 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2018, 04:55:56 AM »

Again, You are also Late to this party. This very topic has been discussed at length previously. Do some research and then get back to me. Right now you are well behind the curve. I do Not mind helping you catch up, but you also need to make an effort on your own part.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2018, 05:05:04 AM »

JohnM

When McIntire took that photo Trask claimed in "Pictures Of The Pain" the DPD motorcycle cops did Not know. Also, when the pic was taken Officer Chaney had yet to inform Chief Curry/Lead Car as to the condition of the JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2018, 05:05:04 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2018, 05:46:04 AM »
    Again, You are also Late to this party. This very topic has been discussed at length previously. Do some research and then get back to me. Right now you are well behind the curve. I do Not mind helping you catch up, but you also need to make an effort on your own part.
You continue on a pattern of claiming things that simply do not appear in the the evidence. When confronted with the lack of support for your contention, you invariably fall back to this nebulous refrain that I am somehow behind in the evidence. Then you'll point to some film or set of testimony that turns out not to prove what you claim, and is liable to disprove it. You respond to the bad news by appealing to some other bit of evidence that likewise either fails to help you or contradicts your contentions. Then you call in the cavalry, and try to ride your high horse. Except it's a hobby horse, and not that high, anyway. How can you stand being such a vacuous nebulosity out here?