Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 34564 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2018, 04:32:48 PM »
Advertisement
I'm familiar enough with it to know that Lawson told the WC that "the events after [the third shot] are a little bit jumbled" in his mind, and that he didn't say how fast the car was going when Cheney and Curry went tete-a-tete. While Lawson said that the limo never passed the lead car, I've already posted photographic proof that he was wrong on that point.

I'm familiar enough with it to not that Curry didn't testify about exactly when or where and Chaney exchanged words, or about how fast he was going at thing time it happened. The same with Sorrels.

And because of that, I have no idea where you get the idea that the lead car had to be either stopped or "speeding/racing" too fast for Curry and Cheney to understand each other. As far as I can tell, you assertion is nothing more than something you pulled wholly from your own fervid imagination. And your attempt at a Huffy Queen Bee Act only makes me even more confident that your assertion are just the application of make-believe on your part.

(1) Both the Lead Car and the JFK Limo were photographed going Fast and Accelerating directly toward the Stemmons Fwy On-Ramp, (2) There is No DPD Motorcycle cop pictured near them at that point, (3) ASAIC SA Kellerman described the JFK Limo acceleration as, "...Jumped out of the G.D. street" and (4) Jackie's remembrance of, "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man IN The Car....We ALL LAY DOWN IN THE CAR". All of this corroborates what I have laid out. No imagination is required.  The Lead Car & the JFK Limo came to a STOP during which time Officer Chaney rolled up on his motorcycle, and SA Hill Entered the JFK Limo = "WE ALL LAY DOWN".  There's a lot we do Not know regarding what occurred from the time the JFK Limo turned onto Elm St. until it stopped at Parkland Hospital.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 04:58:15 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2018, 04:32:48 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2018, 10:12:18 PM »
Quote on

West and Breneman noted the identification of a mark on the Stemmons Freeway sign, but the Commission, during their walk-thru of the Plaza made no comment or mention that the sign, in so many of the films and photos, was gone.  Smith found through investigation that the sign initially was moved to the basement of the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD), but after that is anybody's guess. (Matthew Smith, "Conspiracy - The Plot To Stop The Kennedys", pp. 116 & 117)

Quote off
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 10:15:20 PM by Rob Caprio »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2018, 12:26:45 AM »
     (1) Both the Lead Car and the JFK Limo were photographed going Fast and Accelerating directly toward the Stemmons Fwy On-Ramp, (2) There is No DPD Motorcycle cop pictured near them at that point, (3) ASAIC SA Kellerman described the JFK Limo acceleration as, "...Jumped out of the G.D. street" and (4) Jackie's remembrance of, "Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man IN The Car....We ALL LAY DOWN IN THE CAR". All of this corroborates what I have laid out. No imagination is required.  The Lead Car & the JFK Limo came to a STOP during which time Officer Chaney rolled up on his motorcycle, and SA Hill Entered the JFK Limo = "WE ALL LAY DOWN".  There's a lot we do Not know regarding what occurred from the time the JFK Limo turned onto Elm St. until it stopped at Parkland Hospital.

1.) How do you tell from a black and white still photograph how fast a car is going? By measuring the red shift?

2.) So what? Where the motorcycles appear in a photo doesn't tell you how fast the lead car was going when the motorcycle caught up.

3.) Kellerman was talking about what the limo was doing, bot the lead car, so what he said is immaterial here.

4.) How does Clint Hill or people in the back of the limo laying down prove that the lead car was "speeding/racing" or stopped, or (for that matter) that the limo stopped?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2018, 12:26:45 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2018, 03:41:38 PM »
1.) How do you tell from a black and white still photograph how fast a car is going? By measuring the red shift?

2.) So what? Where the motorcycles appear in a photo doesn't tell you how fast the lead car was going when the motorcycle caught up.

3.) Kellerman was talking about what the limo was doing, bot the lead car, so what he said is immaterial here.

4.) How does Clint Hill or people in the back of the limo laying down prove that the lead car was "speeding/racing" or stopped, or (for that matter) that the limo stopped?

We Not only have that photo, we have Films of both the Limo and Lead Car entering/exiting the Triple Underpass. Plus, the ASAIC Kellerman WC Testimony regarding the Immediate Rapid Acceleration of the Limo down Elm St. Maybe you believe the Limo and Lead Car were just toodling along until they boarded the Stemmons Fwy and Then per SA Hill cranked it up to 60-70 MPH? With the seriously injured POTUS in the rear of the Limo, this SS protocol would be ludicrous.
      If you agree that SA Hill was inside the Limo and Laying down, then where/when did whoever that is that was photographed several times spread eagle across the rear of the Limo come from? That individual took that position when the Limo was Stopped.   

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2018, 10:29:45 PM »
     We Not only have that photo, we have Films of both the Limo and Lead Car entering/exiting the Triple Underpass. Plus, the ASAIC Kellerman WC Testimony regarding the Immediate Rapid Acceleration of the Limo down Elm St. Maybe you believe the Limo and Lead Car were just toodling along until they boarded the Stemmons Fwy and Then per SA Hill cranked it up to 60-70 MPH? With the seriously injured POTUS in the rear of the Limo, this SS protocol would be ludicrous.
      If you agree that SA Hill was inside the Limo and Laying down, then where/when did whoever that is that was photographed several times spread eagle across the rear of the Limo come from? That individual took that position when the Limo was Stopped.

So you have Hill directly over Jackie and then another SS agent gets in and positions himself over the top of all three people in the back seat, OK now what, where does that go and what are you trying to prove?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2018, 10:29:45 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2018, 03:53:55 AM »

I don't know if there is any film that shows the limousine west of the triple overpass. At this point, I kinda doubt you do, either. That being said, the film and photographs we have show the limousine catching up to and overtaking the lead car West of the overpass. That is, at that point, the limo is moving much
faster than the lead car. It's a mystery how you can see that happening and then decide that the lead car was always running at the same speed as the limo is beyond me as well as beyond the laws of physics.

Clint Hill laying down in the limo has no bearing on how fast the lead car was going when Cheney rode up beside it. Period.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2018, 05:36:28 AM »
I don't know if there is any film that shows the limousine west of the triple overpass. At this point, I kinda doubt you do, either. That being said, the film and photographs we have show the limousine catching up to and overtaking the lead car West of the overpass. That is, at that point, the limo is moving much
faster than the lead car. It's a mystery how you can see that happening and then decide that the lead car was always running at the same speed as the limo is beyond me as well as beyond the laws of physics.

Clint Hill laying down in the limo has no bearing on how fast the lead car was going when Cheney rode up beside it. Period.

Please review the Jack Daniel Film as to "film that shows the limousine West of the Triple Overpass. If you are serious about this discussion, kindly do your homework/research.  Your speculating as to what I do not know will continue to have you wiping egg from your face.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2018, 05:36:28 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2018, 02:42:48 AM »
     Please review the Jack Daniel Film as to "film that shows the limousine West of the Triple Overpass. If you are serious about this discussion, kindly do your homework/research.  Your speculating as to what I do not know will continue to have you wiping egg from your face.

The Jack Daniel film confirms what I've already said based on the other photos and the Zapruder film: the limo catches up to and passes the lead car just West of the triple overpass. It also doesn't show the limo stopping. Did you think it would show different?

So far, you've told me to:

1.) Study the testimony of the guys in the lead car (Those accounts don't support your contentions about the lead car's speed).
2.) Ignore the lead car testimony, and follow what Kellerman, Hill, and Jackie said about what the limo did (Which does not address what the lead car was doing)
3.) Watch the Jack Daniel film (Again, it supports my contention that the limo was travelling much faster than the lead car)

I'm not sure why you're hellbent on proving me right at your expense, but I appreciate the generosity.