Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?  (Read 34110 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Was the Stemmons Freeway sign removed?
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2018, 10:01:31 PM »
Advertisement
There is very little over exposure there at all.

Thumb1:

Thank you!

Btw what a coincidence that both Zapruder and Muchmore started filming when they first saw the first bikes and both soon after stopped filming only to both start again when they were sure it was Kennedy's Limo and both 8mm film frames from each of their cameras show the typical slightly overexposed start up frame when the camera started filming again.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2018, 10:01:31 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2018, 10:45:49 PM »
A few years ago , I sent Gary Shaw an e-mail asking him about the story of bullet holes being in the Stemmons Freeway sign and the sign being taken down and replaced. His reply was " I don't know of any bullet holes ever being in the Stemmons Freeway sign or the sign being replaced.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2018, 12:48:17 AM »
      You are obviously unfamiliar with the WC Testimony of Chief Curry, SA Sorrels, and SA Lawson. All of these law enforcement individuals were inside the Lead Car. Please bone up on the Officer Chaney/ Lead Car Event and the WC testimony of these 3 individuals.  Once you become knowledgeable regarding all of this, we can engage in an enlightening discussion. Your current unfamiliarity in these areas renders a meaningful discussion difficult if not impossible.

I'm familiar enough with it to know that Lawson told the WC that "the events after [the third shot] are a little bit jumbled" in his mind, and that he didn't say how fast the car was going when Cheney and Curry went tete-a-tete. While Lawson said that the limo never passed the lead car, I've already posted photographic proof that he was wrong on that point.

I'm familiar enough with it to not that Curry didn't testify about exactly when or where and Chaney exchanged words, or about how fast he was going at thing time it happened. The same with Sorrels.

And because of that, I have no idea where you get the idea that the lead car had to be either stopped or "speeding/racing" too fast for Curry and Cheney to understand each other. As far as I can tell, you assertion is nothing more than something you pulled wholly from your own fervid imagination. And your attempt at a Huffy Queen Bee Act only makes me even more confident that your assertion are just the application of make-believe on your part. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2018, 12:48:17 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2018, 12:49:50 AM »
    What happened to the old saw that Zapruder Jiggled every time he heard a shot being fired? Oh yeah. This would mean More than 3 shots were fired.

I'm unaware that anyone ever said that every jiggle in the Zapruder film indicated a shot. Or is that something else you conjured up on your own?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2018, 06:11:17 AM »
I'm unaware that anyone ever said that every jiggle in the Zapruder film indicated a shot.

No, they just cherry-picked the jiggles that they wanted to be shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2018, 06:11:17 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2018, 06:42:32 AM »
No, they just cherry-picked the jiggles that they wanted to be shots.

Yeah, amateur laymen CTs have been cherry picking the ass out of the Zapruder film for many decades, like the guy who seems to think that the Limo was going backwards, ouch!

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2018, 07:20:11 AM »
Yeah, amateur laymen CTs have been cherry picking the ass out of the Zapruder film for many decades, like the guy who seems to think that the Limo was going backwards, ouch!

Which you have been lying about ever since. Just like you lie about the evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2018, 07:20:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2018, 07:24:22 AM »
Which you have been lying about ever since.

I said a "guy" why is that a lie?

JohnM