Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Zapruder's testimony to the WC = conspiracy  (Read 23991 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Zapruder's testimony to the WC = conspiracy
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2018, 11:40:11 PM »
Advertisement
      Thanks for profferring Sitzman as a "terrific eyewitness". She told Tink Thompson in his 1966 "Six Seconds In Dallas" that she witnessed JFK being "Hit" "Between the Eye and the Ear".  Your "terrific eyewitness" provides corroboration of a 2nd shooter.

Instead of relying on hearsay how about listening to Sitzman's own words, she describes where Kennedy's head opened up and where his brains came out.

Btw a bullet in flight couldn't be seen.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:45:59 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2018, 11:40:11 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2018, 12:50:54 AM »
Instead of relying on hearsay how about listening to Sitzman's own words, she describes where Kennedy's head opened up and where his brains came out.

JohnM
Sitzman comes across as a credible witness... Here's what she says at the end of her interview:

Interviewer: What is your analysis of the possibility of a gunman, a second gunman, being behind that picket fence?
Sitzman: Well, after looking at the film and doing a lot of reading? I would say there is a very good possibility there was somebody back there, but they had a silencer?.
[/b]

And she also says in an interview I found online here http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sitzman.txt

Thompson: Where on the side of the head did that shot
appear to hit?

Sitzman: I would say it'd be above the ear and to the
front

Which would be on the right front....
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 01:14:27 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »
Sitzman comes across as a credible witness... Here's what she says at the end of her interview:

Interviewer: What is your analysis of the possibility of a gunman, a second gunman, being behind that picket fence?
Sitzman: Well, after looking at the film and doing a lot of reading? I would say there is a very good possibility there was somebody back there, but they had a silencer?.
[/b]

Sitzman: Well, after looking at the film and doing a lot of reading? I would say there is a very good possibility there was somebody back there, but they had a silencer?. [/size]

Ok that's nice, so Sitzman didn't see or hear anything.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2018, 01:51:50 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2018, 02:00:00 AM »
She saw it better than I did, for sure... and says the president was hit above the ear, toward the front... Zapruder seems to testify to the very same thing...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2018, 02:09:01 AM »
She saw it better than I did, for sure... and says the president was hit above the ear, toward the front... Zapruder seems to testify to the very same thing...

For a start neither Zapruder or Sitzman could see a bullet, they can only describe what they saw and both describe the same wound as seen in all the legitimate authenticated physical evidence. It only happened one way.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2018, 02:09:01 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2018, 04:56:45 AM »

JohnM

Your throwing Tink Thompson under the bus reflects the desperate position you are in. I do Not agree with Thompson on several assassination issues, but I do regard his journalistic skills as being competent enough to properly quote a person he interviews. Maybe I missed it, but Nobody, (Sitzman included), has Ever challenged his properly quoting any of the many people/eyewitnesses he interviewed for his 1966 book.   
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 05:02:52 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2018, 05:16:09 AM »
Hudson is the man in the center and if shots were fired from directly behind him he's showing very little reaction and in fact the man on the end is turning and running back towards your shots?
My shots?... *::) ............In that clip had the last shot been fired? Anyway read that affidavit... Where it says above and behind.

*Never try to educate someone who resists knowledge at all costs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2018, 05:16:09 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2018, 06:04:17 AM »
       Your throwing Tink Thompson under the bus reflects the desperate position you are in. I do Not agree with Thompson on several assassination issues, but I do regard his journalistic skills as being competent enough to properly quote a person he interviews. Maybe I missed it, but Nobody, (Sitzman included), has Ever challenged his properly quoting any of the many people/eyewitnesses he interviewed for his 1966 book.

Give it a rest Storing, here is Marilyn Sitzman telling us with her own words that what she saw was exactly what we see in the Zapruder Film.

JohnM