Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 38103 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
A flurry of shots/shells coming into the car.

Yep, just as I thought you got nothing.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Logan

A flurry of shots/shells coming into the car.

Maybe he should have used the word volley if that is what he intended to . Are there any other witnesses that back up his claim? He also said that JFK spoke after the throat wound which nobody backs. I have a hard time believing him.

Offline John Iacoletti

Maybe he should have used the word volley if that is what he intended to . Are there any other witnesses that back up his claim? He also said that JFK spoke after the throat wound which nobody backs. I have a hard time believing him.

Kind of like McDonald's "it's all over now", right?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Yep, just as I thought you got nothing.

Just as I thought.  You'll make up any story and pretend that it's a fact.  "Mytton's" Fabrications, anyone?

Offline John Mytton

Just as I thought.  You'll make up any story and pretend that it's a fact.  "Mytton's" Fabrications, anyone?

Focus Iacoletti, Kellerman's your eyewitness and a flurry of shells means nothing, what was he describing?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Focus Iacoletti, Kellerman's your eyewitness and a flurry of shells means nothing, what was he describing?

Here's where you tell us what he really meant.

Offline Steve Logan

No that's by Bobby Womack first done by the Valentinos then of course The Rolling Stones made it righteous.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Logan

Well he had to make something up that Oswald said as he was planting the gun in his waistband and violating his rights.