Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 37888 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2023, 05:02:45 PM »
Advertisement
Two shots do not constitute a "flurry of shots." Even under Specter's leading and manipulative questioning, Kellerman said that "at least" two shots hit people in the limo, and then he said, "There have got to be more than three shots, gentlemen" (2 H 78). By then Kellerman was well aware that the government line was that only three shots were fired.

Kellerman's wife said that he believed JFK was killed by a conspiracy.

We should keep in mind, also, that USPP officer Nick Principe said he saw a hole in the limo's windshield when he saw the limo in the White House garage on the night of 11/22/63. Secret Service agent Charles Taylor also saw the hole in the windshield, and he mentioned it in his report to SAIC Harry Geiglein. Four other people also reported seeing a hole in the limo's windshield.

Guys like Kellerman were approaching retirement. They know what happens to a pension when an individual gets a wild hair up their arse and bucks the system.  Same goes for SA Clint Hill. I have trouble accepting anything he says when he continues peddling the narrative that the JFK Limo did NOT STOP at any point on its' journey to Parkland Hospital. CT's and LN's alike KNOW the JFK Limo did STOP at some point before reaching Parkland.

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2023, 05:02:45 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2023, 05:31:49 PM »
    Guys like Kellerman were approaching retirement. They know what happens to a pension when an individual gets a wild hair up their arse and bucks the system.  Same goes for SA Clint Hill. I have trouble accepting anything he says when he continues peddling the narrative that the JFK Limo did NOT STOP at any point on its' journey to Parkland Hospital. CT's and LN's alike KNOW the JFK Limo did STOP at some point before reaching Parkland.
Again, here is Kellerman in his 11/29/63 report: "We were still traveling at the normal rate of speed of from 12 to 15 miles per hour when I heard a noise, similar to a firecracker, exploding in the area to the rear of the car, about 12:30 p.m.

Immediately I heard what I firmly believe was the President's voice, "My God, I'm hit!" I turned around to find out what happened when two additional shots rang out, and the President slumped into Mrs. Kennedy's lap and Governor Connally fell_to Mrs. Connally's lap. I heard Mrs. Kennedy shout, "What are they doing to you?"

That is he heard three shots. Greer said three shots. Connally said he heard two shots and was hit by a third. Nellie Connally said three shots. Chaney said three shots. Hargis said three shots. Bowers (him again) said three shots. I can continue.

Nellie Connally: "The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us."

So if the shot blew out the back of JFK's head how did this matter land in front of him? On the Connallys, Greer, Kellermann, the hood of the car?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2023, 06:21:58 PM »
Again, here is Kellerman in his 11/29/63 report: "We were still traveling at the normal rate of speed of from 12 to 15 miles per hour when I heard a noise, similar to a firecracker, exploding in the area to the rear of the car, about 12:30 p.m.

Immediately I heard what I firmly believe was the President's voice, "My God, I'm hit!" I turned around to find out what happened when two additional shots rang out, and the President slumped into Mrs. Kennedy's lap and Governor Connally fell_to Mrs. Connally's lap. I heard Mrs. Kennedy shout, "What are they doing to you?"

That is he heard three shots. Greer said three shots. Connally said he heard two shots and was hit by a third. Nellie Connally said three shots. Chaney said three shots. Hargis said three shots. Bowers (him again) said three shots. I can continue.

Nellie Connally: "The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us."

So if the shot blew out the back of JFK's head how did this matter land in front of him? On the Connallys, Greer, Kellermann, the hood of the car?

You forget to include Motorcycle Officer Hargis riding on the (L) Rear of the JFK Limo. And SA Clint Hill almost directly behind the rear of the Limo. You seem to think that Hole in the rear of JFK's head should have acted like the barrel of a canon. Some of the drawings I have seen regarding this Hole show it to be emulsed. Somewhat along the lines of a gun barrel that has exploded. This might explain blood/brain matter being dispersed every which way. Also, Josiah Thompson postulated 2 shots striking almost simultaneously.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2023, 06:21:58 PM »

Online Jack Nessan

« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2023, 04:27:47 AM »

There is a little more to the statements of these witnesses

Kellerman referenced the second shot was the headshot and then stated the car accelerated. There were not any additional shots after the headshot.

Gov Connally said he heard two shots and was hit by the one he never heard. He also stated he cried out OH No No No when he was hit. Both Jackie and Nellie said he cried out Oh No No No after the first shot but before the second.

Nellie stated to her spokesman Julian Read when he asked her immediately after the assassination “she did not know about a third shot”

Greer until the Warren Commission testimony was a two shot witness. Arlen Specter wrote a memo to J. Lee Rankin two days after Greer’s testimony in which he said, “ Mr. Greer told me on March 3rd that he recollected two shots, but he then testified he heard three shots.”

Both Chaney and Hargis are two shot witnesses. Both stated so immediately after the assassination.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2023, 06:11:12 PM »
    You forget to include Motorcycle Officer Hargis riding on the (L) Rear of the JFK Limo. And SA Clint Hill almost directly behind the rear of the Limo. You seem to think that Hole in the rear of JFK's head should have acted like the barrel of a canon. Some of the drawings I have seen regarding this Hole show it to be emulsed. Somewhat along the lines of a gun barrel that has exploded. This might explain blood/brain matter being dispersed every which way. Also, Josiah Thompson postulated 2 shots striking almost simultaneously.

Maybe follow your own advice and study up on the subject instead of embarrassing yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2023, 06:11:12 PM »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2023, 06:22:45 PM »

It's not an all-or-nothing situation. The fact that Kellerman denied the limo stop makes his statement that there had to be more than three shots all the more compelling because he was contradicting a kay aspect of the official version.

Kellerman had a vested interest in denying the limo stop, since he was in command of the limo. He should have screamed bloody murder at Greer when Greer started to slow the limo after at least one shot had been fired and heard. If Kellerman had admitted that Greer stopped or markedly slowed the car, he would have had to explain why he, Kellerman, did not immediately order Greer accelerate the split-second he noticed the car was slowing down.

For that matter, Kellerman should have immediately jumped over the back seat and shielded JFK with his body as soon as he heard the first shot--this was his specified duty in the event of gunfire. Special Agent Youngblood did exactly this in LBJ's car as soon as he heard a shot--he vaulted over the back seat, covered LBJ with his own body, and yelled at everyone in the car to get down. Kellerman did none of these things.

Online Jim Hawthorn

The flurry of shells is connected to the head shot.
It is explained by the bullet that hit JFK's head fragmenting. A number of these fragments peppered the inside of the front of the limo, cracking the windshield and denting the chrome trim.

That looks more than a dent to me. That fat circular shape looks like an entire bullet is lodged in there, not an angular fragment. Thus, it couldn't have come from Oswald's rifle.

There is the Hickey theory of course (which I'm not a fan of) and Walt Cakebread had this to say about it a couple of years ago:

"The dent on the chrome molding above the rear view mirror was created by a slow moving projectile while the damage to JFK's head appears to have been caused by a high velocity projectile.   IOW ...   TWO different weapons .... And I believe the high velocity weapon was fired from in front of the Lincoln. ( one of the high velocity bullets hit JFK in the throat)

But I want to stress the point that the dent in the chrome molding appears to have been created by a slow moving heavy ( low velocity, subsonic) bullet. It definitely was NOT created by a light weight piece of a 6.5mm bullet.  The dent in he chrome appears to have been created by a 45 caliber bullet....( the diameter is the correct size)    It's no secret that the 45 caliber cartridge is not a high velocity cartridge, and the big heavy projectile ( .451" dia.  - 185 grain)  leaves the muzzle of the 45 pistol at near subsonic velocity so it is easily silenced with a muzzle muffler ( Silencer) Therefore the discharge of a weapon equipped with a silencer would be inaudible.  The big slow moving .45 caliber bullet has poor penetrating ability ( like the bowling ball) but it packs one hell of a wallop!....

Bottom line....The dent in the chrome molding was created by a silencer equipped .45 caliber weapon, fired from behind."

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2818.msg106624.html#msg106624

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

It's not an all-or-nothing situation. The fact that Kellerman denied the limo stop makes his statement that there had to be more than three shots all the more compelling because he was contradicting a kay aspect of the official version.

Kellerman had a vested interest in denying the limo stop, since he was in command of the limo. He should have screamed bloody murder at Greer when Greer started to slow the limo after at least one shot had been fired and heard. If Kellerman had admitted that Greer stopped or markedly slowed the car, he would have had to explain why he, Kellerman, did not immediately order Greer accelerate the split-second he noticed the car was slowing down.

For that matter, Kellerman should have immediately jumped over the back seat and shielded JFK with his body as soon as he heard the first shot--this was his specified duty in the event of gunfire. Special Agent Youngblood did exactly this in LBJ's car as soon as he heard a shot--he vaulted over the back seat, covered LBJ with his own body, and yelled at everyone in the car to get down. Kellerman did none of these things.

I'm not gonna make excuses for SA Kellerman, but that metal support beam that ran directly behind and above him would have severely restricted his moving to the rear of the JFK Limo. Also, Kellerman would have had to of maneuvered his way around the Connally jump seat. SA Youngblood had none of these restrictions between him and LBJ. That said, I do believe it is ridiculous that roughly 14 SS Agents were on hand and NONE of them fired a shot or remained inside Dealey Plaza to hunt down the shooter. Yet these are the same guys that are supposed to, "take one for the President". How does one do that when they flee from the firefight at roughly 60 MPH?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 04:15:15 PM by Royell Storing »