Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the MINIMUM number of people required for your CT to work?  (Read 40026 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2018, 02:10:40 AM »
Advertisement
Right -- assuming that Oswald was aiming anything at anybody, which of course is pure speculation.

There's lot of evidence - physical, circumstantial and eyewitness - indicating Oswald shot JFK.

And shot Tippit.

You think all of the eyewitnesses against Oswald lied, all of the physical evidence against him is useless, and all of the scientific evidence implicating him is bogus. Finger print experts are wrong, handwriting experts are wrong, forensic experts are wrong, photographic experts are wrong and on and on. Then you play defense attorney and argue that any other evidence should be dismissed because of legal technicalities.

There is no other event in history where people examine what happened the way you do. It would be absurd to do so. But you're welcome to your absurdities since you have an endless supply of them.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2018, 02:10:40 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2018, 02:17:39 AM »
Well IF CE 399 is actually the single bullet that went thru both JFK and JC (and that's a REALLY BIG IF) then its possible for this to be a simple conspiracy that someone set up, knowing Oswald was a compulsive nut who would likely act if a VIP like the POTUS JFK could be presented as an easy target in proximity to the nuts place of work.

If LBJ is the master planner, however, he surely would not just rely on some probability of the nut acting, but would have added a few extra accomplices, like his hit man Malcom Wallace, to make sure the job gets done, should the nut, Oswald not fully act. In which case, then Oswald can be easily set up anyway, as Wallace and a 2nd shooter, using the nuts rifle, accomplish the task.

Or they just set up Oswald from the start, stole his rifle, but thats a very complicated scenario to keep Oswald free of having an alibi, so it would require  Oswald kept hidden from sight between 12:17 and 12:31:30. Maybe Oswald was told during sometime that day, to meet someone in a car out back of TSBD at 12:15 if he wanted to make a quick $100. And so Oswald was in that car until just after the shots were complete, then they let him out, and Oswald the idiot went back into TSBD, via back door, and went up to the 2nd floor lunchroom to get a coke, just before Adams and Styles came down the staircase from 4th floor.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:23:11 AM by Zeon Mason »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2018, 03:48:26 AM »
Well IF CE 399 is actually the single bullet that went thru both JFK and JC (and that's a REALLY BIG IF) then its possible for this to be a simple conspiracy ...

It's equally likely it points to a LN.

Throw in the truck load of other evidence and it is an overwhelming case for Oswald's guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2018, 03:48:26 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2018, 05:01:08 PM »
You think all of the eyewitnesses against Oswald lied, all of the physical evidence against him is useless, and all of the scientific evidence implicating him is bogus. Finger print experts are wrong, handwriting experts are wrong, forensic experts are wrong, photographic experts are wrong and on and on. Then you play defense attorney and argue that any other evidence should be dismissed because of legal technicalities.

I never said any of that.  Try again.

What is this "lot of evidence - physical, circumstantial and eyewitness - indicating Oswald shot JFK"?  Be specific.  You guys never are because it falls apart under the slightest amount of scrutiny.  Just as an example:  what eyewitnesses do you think you have for Oswald shooting JFK?

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2018, 05:14:17 PM »
I don't have the quotes on me but sometimes, people are convicted of murder just on what appears to be little evidence. I think Marina as an eyewitness would have been enough to convict LHO back then. Then, all of the other evidence, HSCA largely echoes the Warren Report and it's conclusion is similar. Senator Frank Church, a Democrat, would not have wanted this to be just a snow job, sweep it under the rug.

Enough evidence, that perhaps life imitates art per some of the ways your mystery detectives solve their cases. It's fiction but it seems to happen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2018, 05:14:17 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2018, 06:24:06 PM »
I don't have the quotes on me but sometimes, people are convicted of murder just on what appears to be little evidence.

I completely agree.  Henry Wade alone had 29 people he railroaded later exonerated.  I have no illusions that LHO would have gotten a fair trial.  Especially with no money to pay for decent representation.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2018, 09:41:39 PM »
Nutters like to invent fantasy strawman conspiracies that are are as large, convoluted, and unwieldy as possible so that they can then say, "isn't that ridiculous?  Therefore Oswald did it".

"Mytton" recently started 32 new forum threads consisting of nothing but Vince Bugliosi making this same argument over and over again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2018, 09:41:39 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2018, 07:05:08 AM »
  I would not speculate on the number of people who participated in the assassination. But an interesting insight might be gained by watching the movie Valkyrie concerning the failed assassination of Hitler on 20 July 44 (during a full solar eclipse).  Many were involved and were soon executed.