Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the MINIMUM number of people required for your CT to work?  (Read 40007 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »
Advertisement
I don?t think Greer was insane...
It is possible he was part of some conspiracy... braking at the corner of the wall... looking back as though he?s waiting until the dirty deed is done....

Highly possible that he was involved,  I would say, because he was a member of the Orange order, and although born in Ireland him and his people were against J.F.K and all he stood for, they classed themselves as British and the hatred that they had towards catholics was on a par with the KKK's hatred towards Africans It would be safe to say that both right wing racist terrorist groups the KKK& O.O would be very well alligned then and probably still to this day.
https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/crime/tyrone-born-jfk-driver-mired-in-conspiracy-was-in-orange-order-1-5699969

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 05:31:47 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2018, 05:21:51 PM »
I support the majority of the findings reached by two major commissions into the assassination where one  concluded that Oswald acted alone and the other where he was identified as a key player and the only doubt raised was a recording thought to be sounds from the plaza but was later found to be from the trade mart.

Translation:  you support their conclusions, but you don't even know why.

The evidence collected supports Oswald's heavy involvement.

Still haven't provided even a single piece.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2018, 11:20:27 PM »

I don't know about you but I wouldn't knowingly drive into your triangulation of snipers for even a billion dollars, was Greer insane?

JohnM

But I guess you would drive into a parade route where a guy is up on the 6th floor aiming an ancient Italian gun with a scope that was not even aligned correctly, and aiming 60 degrees downward where he missed wildly on the first shot, then scored two bulls eye shots?

Uh huh. Sounds about right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2018, 11:20:27 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2018, 11:59:42 PM »
But I guess you would drive into a parade route where a guy is up on the 6th floor aiming an ancient Italian gun with a scope that was not even aligned correctly, and aiming 60 degrees downward where he missed wildly on the first shot, then scored two bulls eye shots?

But I guess you would drive into a parade route where.....

I just got through telling you that no sane man would drive an open Limo down a street where someone in their car was going to be shot.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2018, 12:28:38 AM »
I don?t think Greer was insane...
It is possible he was part of some conspiracy... braking at the corner of the wall... looking back as though he?s waiting until the dirty deed is done....

That doesn't change anything, Greer was still in an open limo and you reckon that he was just waiting for someone to take a shot at essentially what could potentially be him?
I don't think that Connally was a target but he was still shot and according to some CTs Connally was shot multiple times.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2018, 12:28:38 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2018, 09:03:53 AM »
Translation:  you support their conclusions, but you don't even know why.

You really are an ignoramus

Still haven't provided even a single piece.

Read the reports. You have nothing by your own admission. The mouse that roared.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2018, 09:06:46 AM »

Bullseye shots? Far from bullseyes Michael.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2018, 09:06:46 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »
Bullseye shots? Far from bullseyes Michael.

Apparently he thinks the shooter was, for some reason, aiming one shot for JFK's back.

That, of course, makes no sense; but in conspiracy world things don't have to make sense; they just have to fit in with the conspiracy du jour.