Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the MINIMUM number of people required for your CT to work?  (Read 40024 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 02:54:04 AM »
Advertisement
Of course your silly straw man doesn?t seem plausible.

Thank you, so your comment that somebody besides Oswald acting alone was you just trying to be funny!?
Anyway, we are back to where we started and we are left with my original comment which is Oswald acted alone or there was a HUGE conspiracy.

Johnm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2018, 02:54:04 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2018, 02:54:30 AM »

I don?t have a conspiracy theory

Like I said, you've got nothing.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2018, 03:25:40 PM »
Like I said, you've got nothing.

That makes two of us!  The difference is that you don't admit that you've got nothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2018, 03:25:40 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2018, 03:48:29 PM »
That makes two of us!  The difference is that you don't admit that you've got nothing.

Thank goodness you finally admit you've got nothing. It's been bleeding obvious for ages you've got nothing but it's good for you to finally make that admission. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2018, 04:12:21 PM »
Thank goodness you finally admit you've got nothing. It's been bleeding obvious for ages you've got nothing but it's good for you to finally make that admission.

Do you think it's some kind of virtue to just make up a story that you can't demonstrate is true?

Wait, of course you do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2018, 04:12:21 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2018, 04:21:18 PM »
When forming a plan to commit a major crime it makes sense to limit the number of people required. That number could range from two individuals to dozens if not hundreds of people. The more people involved the greater the risk that loose lips could see the plan either fail in the lead up or fail in the execution. Even if the plan is successful there's a risk that those involved will be exposed in the subsequent investigation or through loose lips or a conspirator coming forward with evidence of their involvement and naming names.

An unwitting participant (someone who had a small but important part to play) could come forward once they realise that without their actions the crime could not have been carried out.

If you do have a preferred conspiracy it would be interesting to hear how many people (minimum) would be required either directly and/or indirectly in the execution and aftermath.

What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?

Hey, Steve.  I'm part of a small group of CT's here who believe Oswald was involved
so for my theory to work, the minimum of people who participated in JFK's murder is 4.
The 3 who were in that station wagon as identified by Officer Craig which I firmly believe was captured
at Redbird Air Field by the police with some assassitance from some of the reserve SS agents just before 1 p.m.
The fourth was none other than Lee Harvey - no saint in my book - Oswald.  Those captured were quickly identified
as having some direct or indirect connection with Cuba a/o a direct or indirect connection with a domestic agency.
Either way the government couldn't have told the truth so all roads had to lead to Oswald acting alone.
BTW ... i don't have much to support my claims but I do have statemnets in the Radio Traffic Relays
which were compiled as earlty as December 1963..

1.  Off the top of my head -  Did they head south? as stated by 67 to the Dispatcher to which the answer was Yes.
This was changed later on to appear as - Do you want me to head south - Yes.  Redbird was indeed south of Dealy Paza.
Time - around 12:45 p.m.

2.  Secret service ... outer perimiter ..  they are being brought back.    These were the SS agents who were guarding
Air Force 1 at Love Field. - the outer perimeter - so those being brought back were the assassins.  Back to the greater Dallas area.

3.  A misplaced page right before an arrest of some sort whereby, Officer Debenport was bringing persons
to the downtown jail.  This was later changed to - prisoner.

Etc .... 

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:57:31 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 10:27:25 PM »

Based on the typical responses of any number of CT's at a least a Hundred, but ask any of these same CT's how big the Conspiracy was and they will always say it was only a small conspiracy! Go figure?
Caprio, Weidmann and Iacoletti are classic examples of this Tardis like logic.

The KKK and right wing racist White Anglo Saxon Protestants had many groups and a lot of them played roles

JohnM

The KKK and right wing racist White Anglo Saxon Protestants had many groups and a lot of them played roles
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 10:29:07 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2018, 10:27:25 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2018, 10:40:43 PM »
It's also simply not credible to think that everyone involved either directly or indirectly* has remained silent for over 5 decades. Except of course for a couple of incorrigible liars in Hunt and Ventura. Surely someone would say something to clear their conscience and attempt to see some form of justice by having the official record corrected.

* i.e. not made aware of the master plan but soon realised how they were duped yet still decide to remain silent forever. I'd imagine many of these would be honest people living ordinary lives who have a natural sense of right and wrong.

Buell Frazier did say that he was duped, and asked people to walk a mile in his moccasins, the clip is on here somewhere

The KKK membership was secret, and these guys did not tell on the Klan, they were cops doctors judges you name the profession and the KKK had them in their membership   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Second KKK
See also: Ku Klux Klan in Canada
KKK night rally in Chicago, c. 1920

In 1915, the second Klan was founded atop Stone Mountain, Georgia by William Joseph Simmons. While Simmons relied on documents from the original Klan and memories of some surviving elders, the revived Klan was based significantly on the wildly popular film, The Birth of a Nation. The earlier Klan hadn?t worn the white costumes or burned crosses; these were aspects introduced in the film. When the film was shown in Atlanta in December of that year, Simmons and his new klansmen paraded to the theater in robes and pointed hoods ? many on robed horses ? just like in the movie. These mass parades would become another hallmark of the new Klan that had not existed in the original Reconstruction-era organization.[30]

Beginning in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of using full-time paid recruiters and appealed to new members as a fraternal organization, of which many examples were flourishing at the time. The national headquarters made its profit through a monopoly of costume sales, while the organizers were paid through initiation fees. It grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. Reflecting the social tensions pitting urban versus rural America, it spread to every state and was prominent in many cities. The second KKK preached "One Hundred Percent Americanism" and demanded the purification of politics, calling for strict morality and better enforcement of prohibition. Its official rhetoric focused on the threat of the Catholic Church, using anti-Catholicism and nativism.[3] Its appeal was directed exclusively at white Protestants; it opposed Jews, blacks, Catholics, and newly arriving Southern European immigrants such as Italians.[31] Some local groups threatened violence against rum runners and notorious sinners; the violent episodes generally took place in the South.[32] The Red Knights were a militant group organized in opposition to the KKK and responded violently to KKK provocations on several occasions.[33]

The second Klan was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure. During the resurgence of the second Klan during the 1920s, its publicity was handled by the Southern Publicity Association?within the first six months of the Associations national recruitment campaign, Klan membership had increased by 85,000.[34] At its peak in the mid-1920s, the organization claimed to include about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4?5 million men. Internal divisions, criminal behavior by leaders, and external opposition brought about a collapse in membership, which had dropped to about 30,000 by 1930. It finally faded away in the 1940s.[35] Klan organizers also operated in Canada, especially in Saskatchewan in 1926?28, where Klansmen denounced immigrants from Eastern Europe as a threat to Canada's British heritage.[36][37]
Third KKK

The "Ku Klux Klan" name was used by numerous independent local groups opposing the civil rights movement and desegregation, especially in the 1950s and 1960s. During this period, they often forged alliances with Southern police departments, as in Birmingham, Alabama; or with governor's offices, as with George Wallace of Alabama.[38] Several members of KKK groups were convicted of murder in the deaths of civil rights workers in Mississippi in 1964 and children in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham in 1963.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 11:26:25 PM by Michael O'Brian »