Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What?s the MINIMUM number of people required for your CT to work?  (Read 40031 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2018, 01:16:12 AM »
Advertisement
You mean I've got no response to your contrived question.  You've got nothing besides a lot of unsubstantiated claims and contrived questions like "What?s the minimum number of people required for your CT to work?"

Mitch knocked it out of the park in the first reply on the thread.  Two.  And then you started deciding what "conspiracy theory" should mean to conspiracy theorists.

C'mon John grow some balls, either Oswald did it alone or there was a conspiracy and the conspiracy that you have suggested involves crooked cops, planted evidence, lying officials, faked evidence and the list goes on and on but now when called on it, you try and fence sit, what a Joke!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2018, 01:16:12 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2018, 01:28:28 AM »
You will not not step up to the mound and pitch the ball. You simply sit in the stands bleating nonsense.

True to form, you?re here to play games rather than determine the truth.

Here's you chance to provide an answer to the question but let's make it easy for you. Is the minimum number less that 40?

I don?t have a conspiracy theory. Sorry. Are you going to take your ball and go home?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2018, 01:32:25 AM »
C'mon John grow some balls, either Oswald did it alone or there was a conspiracy

False dichotomy. You haven?t demonstrated Oswald did it at all.

and the conspiracy that you have suggested involves crooked cops, planted evidence, lying officials, faked evidence and the list goes on and on but now when called on it, you try and fence sit, what a Joke!

I haven?t suggested anything of the kind. You?re the one smoking wacky terbacky, it seems.

All this wringing of hands to distract from the fact that you believe on faith a conclusion that you can?t demonstrate is actually true. Why is that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2018, 01:32:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2018, 01:38:55 AM »

I haven?t suggested anything of the kind. You?re the one smoking wacky terbacky, it seems.

What's that got to do with the price of fish?

There can be no argument, either Oswald did it alone or there was a conspiracy.

It's no coincidence John that I'm not alone in this conclusion, maybe you should read some of your posts.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2018, 01:46:37 AM »
There can be no argument, either Oswald did it alone or there was a conspiracy.

Or somebody else did it alone. Or there was a conspiracy not involving Oswald. I think that covers the possibilities.

It's no coincidence John that I'm not alone in this conclusion, maybe you should read some of your posts.

Feel free to quote me ever saying that there was a conspiracy involving crooked cops, planted evidence, lying officials, faked evidence, and an unspecified ?list that goes on and on?, or admit that you are lying yet again.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:20:29 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2018, 01:46:37 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2018, 01:50:52 AM »
All you need to know to reply to this thread:

As one commenter on the above page said: "That's what's so frightening about it. Once you've seen this footage it's hard to think of him as the killer of President Kennedy, he seems genuinely scared."

This is nothing like Tim McVeigh, who you can reasonably compare to a supposed Lone Nut like Oswald. And one of the first things out of McVeigh's mouth when the FBI visited him in jail: "Is this about the bombing?" And he had a tyrants shirt on. And him coming out of the courthouse, chin jutted outward.

Compare and contrast.  The thing that gets me about people who still believe the nonsense of the WC is they all hate Kennedy or the Kennedys which creates a huge amount of bias regarding this case.  The Kennedys were too this or too that. In other words, "XXXX the Kennedys...of course Oswald did it!"

Ask yourself - if John McAdams loved the Kennedys, do you really think he'd be a pro-WC apologist? No.

So there you have it.

No, that's how you have it

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2018, 02:32:25 AM »
Or somebody else did it alone. Or there was a conspiracy not involving Oswald. I think that covered the possibilities.

Feel free to quote me ever saying that there was a conspiracy involving crooked cops, planted evidence, lying officials, faked evidence, and an unspecified ?list that goes on and on?, or admit that you are lying yet again.

Or somebody else did it alone.

Sure, let's say;

Someone named Alec Hidell ordered the rifle
Had it sent to Oswald's PO box
Then somehow picked it up from Oswald's post office box.
Had Oswald pose with an Italian Carcano'
Put the rifle in the Paine garage.
Took the rifle out of the Paine garage.
Have Oswald leave most of his money and wedding ring behind with his wife
Have Oswald take a long package on the day of the assassination.
Get to the Sniper's nest to leave shells
Convince Marina that Oswald had a rifle
Get the rifle to the 6th floor of the depository.
Have Oswald leave straight away
Have Oswald frantically knock on the door of the bus while it was in the middle of the street.
Have Oswald jump off the bus and get in a cab
Have Oswald get out a few blocks after his rooming house
Have Oswald kill a cop'
Have Oswald try to kill more cops.
Plant the revolver on Oswald.
Plant shells at Tippit's murder scene.

Yeah, seems plausible!?

No worries John, so McDonald didn't lie, Markham didn't lie, Brennan didn't lie, Fritz didn't lie and again on and on it goes!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2018, 02:32:25 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2018, 02:47:03 AM »
Yeah, seems plausible!?

Of course your silly straw man doesn?t seem plausible. It?s the usual bogus nutter-defined conspiracy that directed and micromanaged everything that happened. Nobody believes in that.

And as usual, you haven?t demonstrated that most of the claims on your list are even true.

No worries John, so McDonald didn't lie, Markham didn't lie, Brennan didn't lie, Fritz didn't lie and again on and on it goes!

McDonald maybe. He had a hero complex and needed to cover his police misconduct ass. When did I ever say the others lied?  By all means, keep going with your ?on and on?.

Do you ever get tired of making things up?