Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 50280 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #376 on: April 22, 2022, 04:10:29 AM »
Advertisement
Yeah, great. But that's not really relevant to what I was saying.

Well, you asked.

Anybody? So I can suddenly just go and make up my own "official story" of what happened in the JFK assassination and get all the history books changed can I?

You think the people who write history books have any more evidence that the things in this story are true than you do?

Okay, correction, the revolver was taken out of Oswald's possession seconds before he was actually taken into custody at the theatre. Is that better?

That is indeed better. But it’s also something you’re going to have to demonstrate is actually true.

Where as your entire claim that none of the above happened rests on what exactly?

Nice try shifting the burden. But the burden of proof rests on the people making up the fanciful story.

Indeed. I can't for the life of me think why these so called evangelists would take the word of these highly skilled and respected professionals in their field

Not only is that an appeal to authority, but it’s also a load of  BS:. No “highly skilled professionals in their field” could determine that Oswald got a revolver at the rooming house unless their field is time travel.

And the fact that the world accepted this account and printed it in all the history books around the world suggests that they did a satisfactory job of doing so.

First of all, the majority of the world does not accept your claptrap, and even if they did, this is yet another logical fallacy. Anybody can print any old garbage in a book. That doesn’t make it true. Case in point: Reclaiming History.

You're saying the official verdict isn't the case so why not show us what you know and tell us what actually did happen.

There’s no official verdict — there was never a trial. And I’m saying that the official narrative is unproven. Can you prove it or just appeal to “history” (whatever that means)?

They're hardly just making up fantasy stories are they. They're clearly basing their conclusion on factual occurrences and testimonies.

No, they’re basing their conclusion on speculation and conjecture.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 05:06:28 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: April 22, 2022, 04:10:29 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #377 on: April 22, 2022, 04:13:49 AM »
There's already been enough evidence to convince me

All it takes to convince you of something is “history book”.

It's clearly stated on my profile, you plum. Or is that too difficult for you look at?

No, I mean your actual name.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #378 on: April 22, 2022, 04:23:09 AM »

This is an odd obsession, without skype or something similar, none of us can prove that any of us made any post, so why are you so hung up on LNer "names"? Strange!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: April 22, 2022, 04:23:09 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #379 on: April 22, 2022, 04:31:30 AM »
This is an odd obsession, without skype or something similar, none of us can prove that any of us made any post, so why are you so hung up on LNer "names"? Strange!

JohnM

Said the guy who just admitted that "John Mytton" isn't his real name and who accuses other of using fake identities without a shred of evidence. Pathetic!

why are you so hung up on LNer "names"? Strange!

But you being hung up on CT's names and your false accusations about them isn't strange?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #380 on: April 22, 2022, 04:32:58 AM »
Said the guy who just admitted that "John Mytton" isn't his real name and who accuses other of using fake identities without a shred of evidence. Pathetic!

why are you so hung up on LNer "names"? Strange!

But you being hung up on CT's names and your false accusations about them isn't strange?

"false accusations" LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: April 22, 2022, 04:32:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #381 on: April 22, 2022, 04:42:01 AM »

Someone hijacked my "name" and created the following site and yeah sure it always starts innocent enough but quite soon fellow members come half way across the world and start going through the Register to track you down and then who knows what's next.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/81895010@N05/

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 04:43:09 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #382 on: April 22, 2022, 04:44:47 AM »
So you are making accusations you can not prove. Got it!

That shouldn’t surprise anybody. It’s Vincent’s approach to everything.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: April 22, 2022, 04:44:47 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #383 on: April 22, 2022, 04:50:56 AM »
Prove it to whom? Some internet troll who has already admitted he is not using his real name?

Get serious, will ya.... Give me the contact details of your solicitor and we'll have this sorted in 24 hours.

Unless I know your true identity, you are getting nothing from me by PM.

No worries, we all knew you were full of Crap!

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2022, 04:51:50 AM by John Mytton »