Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52147 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2022, 02:44:21 AM »
Advertisement
::) Yeah, we've been there several times already, Martin. You can goad us all you like and come up with feeble and obvious attempts to encourage people on this forum to accuse you and John Iacoletti of being the same person as well, but it's clear Iacoletti isn't one of your made up accounts.
No matter how many times you post "Oh, I suppose you think me and John are the same person", "I'm surprised you're not accusing me and John of being the same person too", "Hey, John, they'll be accusing us of being the same person next", etc, etc. It's not going to happen.

I've got an idea though, if you so desperately want someone to accuse you both of being the same person, why don't you create an account under a different name and get that made up person to post the accusation? You obviously know how to do it.

The differing reactions are quite telling, you and me think being accused is funny because we know it's not true whereas Weidmann goes absolutely ballistic and makes absurd 100,000 dollar challenges and starts the usual diversionary tactics of erroneously linking other members to himself like Iacoletti, but we are way too smart to fall for these blatantly obvious deflections.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: April 21, 2022, 02:44:21 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #313 on: April 21, 2022, 02:49:24 AM »
The differing reactions are quite telling, you and me think being accused is funny because we know it's not true whereas Weidmann goes absolutely ballistic and makes absurd 100,000 dollar challenges and starts the usual diversionary tactics of erroneously linking other members to himself like Iacoletti, but we are way too smart to fall for these blatantly obvious deflections.

JohnM

but we are way too smart to fall for these blatantly obvious deflections.

If you say so, but you're stupid enough to instantly come to the rescue of your alter ego.....  :D

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #314 on: April 21, 2022, 02:52:35 AM »
Of course he did. The WC said so. Even if that’s true, how do you know he didn’t already have them?

So are you now saying he had both the jacket and revolver on him all day?

That’s what people who make claims without sufficient proof always say.

Exactly! Which is why I was asking you what proof, or even just a justifiable reason, you had to question that Oswald didn't go back to the boarding house to get the revolver?

You’re correct — which is why I don’t make any of those claims. What’s your point?

I didn't say you did make any of those claims. And the point was in the original post. I was highlighting that you don't have be a genius to apply unjustifiable questions or doubt to an occurrence that could actually be fact in the way that you constantly do

Correction: Fritz claimed months later that Oswald “admitted” this.

But he still claimed that Oswald admitted it.

Anyway, now that you've finished dissecting my post and replying to the non-important aspects of it. How about enlightening us all with all those justifiable reasons you have that allows you to act all smug and cocky about Oswald not going back to the boarding house to get the revolver and jacket?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: April 21, 2022, 02:52:35 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2022, 03:21:27 AM »
Hilarious. I don't want anybody to accuse me of anything,

No, you've just been coaxing us for the last couple of days hoping someone would eventually bite.

but since you have accused me of being the same person as the one posting as Otto Beck, why don't you just prove it and earn yourself some cash?

Well (a) because the likelihood that the $100,000 actually exists is highly questionable, (b) from what I gather your real name isn't even Martin Wiedmann so you wouldn't even be able to prove your own identity let alone anyone else's, and (c) the main reason above everything else, is that I really can't be f*cking arsed.
Seriously, some nut job on the internet wants me to prove mine and their identity for $100,000 which would involve hiring lawyers, going to the hassle of providing ID, potential meet ups, etc, etc. Give me a break! Who in their right mind is going to agree to that? It's about as dodgy as receiving a call from a man with a Nigerian accent asking me for my bank details.

You knew full well nobody would ever take your pathetic and childish proposition seriously. The speed and rashness at which you issued the challenge was ridiculous. You had no to time to confer, get permission or agree details with Otto and you had no way of even knowing if Otto was a real person, if he would agree to it himself and if he could actually provide sufficient ID to prove he was indeed who he said he was. Unless of course Otto didn't actually exist and was just a pseudonym account created by you.

If I logged on here and saw that Mytton had issued a similar challenge to you whereby he'd already promised that I'd provide ID and proof via legal means to your lawyers I'd have gone "Yeah, f*ck that, I don't think so mate". The fact that Otto barely had any reaction at all is just another nail in the coffin that proves you are the same person.

Actually, Johnny, I know why not; because you're a pathetic coward who is only comfortable in his mum's basement, using false names, to make false accusations about people on the internet.

Oh is that the reason? Okay, my bad. Is it too late to add this as reason (d)?

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2022, 03:22:37 AM »
Goad, cool word!

Thumb1:

Thanks. In it's the English dictionary. Feel free to use it on any of your multiple accounts whenever you like

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2022, 03:22:37 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #317 on: April 21, 2022, 03:24:38 AM »
Vince, how does it feel being outclassed?

Outclassed at what?

The amount of different log ins and accounts I have for this forum?

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #318 on: April 21, 2022, 03:37:40 AM »

JohnM

Now that he's been caught out and can't just log in as Otto Beck to help fight his causes without fear of being ridiculed, he has to suck up to other people on the forum in an attempt to find an actual real person to back him up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: April 21, 2022, 03:37:40 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #319 on: April 21, 2022, 03:54:52 AM »
Hilarious. I don't want anybody to accuse me of anything, but since you have accused me of being the same person as the one posting as Otto Beck, why don't you just prove it and earn yourself some cash?

Goad, cool word!

Thumb1:

Ooo, look at the times at which the two above posts were posted.

Now, if I was to post something at a completely random time, lets say 02:36:33 AM, and then log out of my account, type in a different username and password, hit enter to log back in as a different user, select the 'General Discussion & Debate' forum, look for the topic thread that I'd just posted in as the other user, go to the last page, select a post to 'quote', compose a quick 3 or 4 word reply and then hit the 'post' submission button, I reckon it'd take me roughly 2mins 17 seconds. Which means my second post as a different user would appear at approximately 02:38:50 AM. Give or take a few milliseconds.

I'm not making any particular point here obviously. Just thought I'd share that bit of information with you all.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2022, 03:55:18 AM by Vincent Baxter »