Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52109 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2022, 12:59:29 AM »
Advertisement
Mr. BALL. Now, in this first conversation he told you that he had lived at 1026 Beckley, didn't he?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir. He didn't know whether it was north or south.
Mr. BALL. And you sent a group of officers out there to search that address?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; that is right.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2022, 12:59:29 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2022, 01:07:26 AM »
You don’t know what Oswald told Fritz.

Fritz told us Oswald said;

I don't own the rifle
I didn't kill Kennedy
I didn't kill a Police Officer
I only carried my lunch to work
"The only law I violated was in the show; I hit the officer in the show; he hit me in the eye and I guess I deserved it."
I'm not a naughty boy

To me, that's an honest list and besides Fritz wasn't alone so to avoid any conflicting testimony the best thing to do is just tell the truth.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #298 on: April 21, 2022, 01:52:19 AM »
That's an awfully broad generalization, everyone's lies and that's why Jesus died for our sins.

L O L

I examine each statement in context of the overall picture.

No, you examine each statement in context of what you already believe.

For example Oswald lied every time the rifle was brought up;

Your evidence being that it conflicts with what your unsubstantiated beliefs are.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: April 21, 2022, 01:52:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #299 on: April 21, 2022, 01:57:03 AM »
Fritz told us Oswald said;

I don't own the rifle
I didn't kill Kennedy
I didn't kill a Police Officer
I only carried my lunch to work
"The only law I violated was in the show; I hit the officer in the show; he hit me in the eye and I guess I deserved it."
I'm not a naughty boy

BS:

None of those made-up quotes were uttered by Fritz.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2022, 02:05:15 AM »
Except that won't happen because it's pretty clear that you and John Iacoletti are not the same person.

That's at least the third time you've goaded us into saying that now, planting a seed in the hope that someone will indeed accuse you both of being the same person and therefore John, being of an entirely different identity to yourself, will know our claims are wrong. Thus giving you the opportunity to say "See John, if they're wrong about us then they're clearly wrong about me being Otto, Goth, etc".

Exactly, it's obvious that John only posts as himself and this continued baiting is just an obvious ruse, that if taken relaxes the pressure on the Unholy Trinity Quaternity.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: April 21, 2022, 02:05:15 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #301 on: April 21, 2022, 02:06:59 AM »
Textbook loaded question. How do you know he “got his revolver and jacket” at all?

Well, because he had his revolver and jacket afterwards.
I know you refuse to accept anything other than high quality CCTV footageof Oswald doing anything as sufficient proof (and even then you'd probably ask "how do you know this isn't fake?"), but dumb reasoning like that isn't being big or clever or showing off any highly advanced investigative skills.

I could quite easily pose dumb questions like:
- How do you know witnesses did actually see puffs of smoke from the grassy knoll and weren't just making it up solely to get on TV?
- How do we know the doctors at Parkland weren't just extremely p*ssed off about the secret services taking JFK's body and so decided to get together and lie about the autopsy to confuse things and get back at them?
And you wouldn't be able to answer them with any conclusive proof either way, because we know there isn't any.

As other people have already stated on this thread, Oswald admitted to going to the boarding house to get his revolver. And yes, the Warren Commission stated he did too. Do I believe everything in the WC? No, I don't but if you're claiming that in this instance this isn't the case then what alternative proof can you offer to back that up, rather than just dismissing it asking "Well, how do you know he did? Just because the WC said so?"

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2022, 02:09:53 AM »
BS:

None of those made-up quotes were uttered by Fritz.

That's why I only put quotation marks on 1 quote, but the rest are close enough, are you going to argue about any of them or have you had your say?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: April 21, 2022, 02:09:53 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #303 on: April 21, 2022, 02:10:45 AM »
I know you refuse to accept anything other than high quality CCTV footageof Oswald doing anything as sufficient proof (and even then you'd probably ask "how do you know this isn't fake?"), but dumb reasoning like that isn't being big or clever or showing off any highly advanced investigative skills.

I could quite easily pose dumb questions like:
- How do you know witnesses did actually see puffs of smoke from the grassy knoll and weren't just making it up solely to get on TV?
- How do we know the doctors at Parkland weren't just extremely p*ssed off about the secret services taking JFK's body and so decided to get together and lie about the autopsy to confuse things and get back at them?
And you wouldn't be able to answer them with any conclusive proof either way, because we know there isn't any.

As other people have already stated on this thread, Oswald admitted to going to the boarding house to get his revolver. And yes, the Warren Commission stated he did too. Do I believe everything in the WC? No, I don't but if you're claiming that in this instance this isn't the case then what alternative proof can you offer to back that up, rather than just dismissing it asking "Well, how do you know he did? Just because the WC said so?"

At the risk of being called the same person as John ( :D) how the hell do you know what he had "afterwards", whatever that means?