Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52212 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2022, 01:21:26 AM »
Advertisement
Didn't she try to sell "Oswald related material" or was that her son?

She wanted her scrap of paper back with Oswald's false signature on it to stick on ebay.

The problem I have with her story is that she claimed to identify Oswald because of a hole in his shirt sleeve, when there isn't a single first day photograph showing a hole in Oswald's shirts' sleeve.

You're thinking Bledsoe  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: April 20, 2022, 01:21:26 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #257 on: April 20, 2022, 01:22:02 AM »
One of the guys who works for me suggested that might be the case, after I told him about your no show when we were at Lady Elliot Island and could not find a "John Mytton" registered in Sydney.

You say you could not find a "John Mytton" registered in Sydney, where did you look?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2022, 01:24:11 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Weidmann's problem is he doesn't know the evidence and it doesn't help that he's drunk as a skunk.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2022, 01:24:11 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2022, 01:28:20 AM »
She wanted her scrap of paper back with Oswald's false signature on it to stick on ebay.

Sorry, my bad.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #260 on: April 20, 2022, 01:31:02 AM »
You say you could not find a "John Mytton" registered in Sydney, where did you look?

JohnM

I have no idea where my team looked, but I am sure - knowing them - they did a good job.

I fully understand this is a pathetic diversion on your part, but I'll play along. Are you now claiming there is a John Mytton registered in Sydney?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: April 20, 2022, 01:31:02 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #261 on: April 20, 2022, 01:33:53 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Weidmann's problem is he doesn't know the evidence and it doesn't help that he's drunk as a skunk.

JohnM

No, the problem with Weidmann is that he is doing most of it by memory and sometimes he slipped up.

But trust you, as the pathetic weasel you are, to desperately try to shift the focus to other things and away from your total embarrassment.  Thumb1:

Just accept the terms of the agreement, Johnny.... Who knows it might bring you a $100.000 windfall..... Go on, give it a go!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 01:43:44 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #262 on: April 20, 2022, 02:09:55 AM »
I have no idea where my team looked, but I am sure - knowing them - they did a good job.

I fully understand this is a pathetic diversion on your part, but I'll play along. Are you now claiming there is a John Mytton registered in Sydney?

It's no secret that my name is not "John Mytton" and virtually from day 1 I always said so. The following reply from Weidmann reinforces the fact that he knew a long time ago that my name was not "John Mytton", so I have to ask why would you have your "team" go through the process of a good search for someone you fully know doesn't exist? Bizarre on so many levels?
Btw it wasn't a "long time ago" since you "came to Australia".

Look I fully understand that you don't want to reveal your true identity, but I couldn't care less that your real name isn't "John Mytton". I've known that for a long time and I would sign a non disclosure agreement to protect your true identity in an instant.

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:13:36 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: April 20, 2022, 02:09:55 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #263 on: April 20, 2022, 03:30:30 AM »

And the message I posted by Peter Goth was from a PM he wrote me, which should tell you that back in 2019 we had already figured out who Vincent Baxter really was.

So you even PM yourself from these fake accounts too? This is bonkers!

Interesting, that the comment that Weidmann posted was a PM, that's why it conveniently wasn't in Goth's history, so anyway I thought I'd check some "Goth Dates" and after a hefty hiatus "The Goth is Back in Town" and coincidentally he/she is today looking at Weidmann's profile. Very strange.

Btw The very first words of Goth's very first post was "I'm a writer"
Kinda like John Trojan I'm a photogrammetrist, nuclear scientist, etc
Kinda like Mongo's I'm an Engineer,
Kinda like Weidmann's "As my old Law Professor used to say"
Kinda like Roger Collins, I'm a Lawyer

-sigh-

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 20, 2022, 03:36:27 AM by John Mytton »