Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52111 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2022, 04:05:46 AM »
Advertisement
Why would Otto and I fly to Sydney? The last time I was there you were a no show. Rather than having two people flying to a destination, why don't you just fly to the US? I'll even pay for your flight.

Or alternatively, just provide your solicitor's contact details to me in a pm and we'll sort it out from there. This is gonna be so much fun....

I'll even pay for your flight.

Nice, I have my passport, just get me a ticket from Sydney to your destination of choice in America and I'll see you at the airport.

Here's an example of flights from Sydney to Los Angeles just to give a rough price guide and they do have flights all over America and I can be anywhere you choose by early next week, I'm free for the next few weeks and am covid compliant, so give me your solicitor details and Let's get it on! Quickly quickly!
Btw these are Aus dollars and your price in US dollars will be less.

https://secure.flightcentre.com.au/SWAm7NHG/results

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 04:57:45 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2022, 04:05:46 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #217 on: April 19, 2022, 04:12:25 AM »
“Mytton” is way too much of a coward to do that. It would necessitate exposing his real identity.

Your religious videos are warping your mind. Hehehe!

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 04:55:00 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2022, 08:56:46 AM »
There's no need to complicate things.

Offer Duncan a cut and let him resolve the dispute.

Thumb1:

No, for the kind of money that Weidmann demands, the only way to resolve this is for the three of us to meet face to face to face and you bring photo ID, birth certificate, letters addressed to you, etc etc, proving beyond all doubt you are Otto Beck and Martin Weidmann does likewise and then after this evidence is examined by myself and my solicitor, will I cough up the money. You can't lose!
Anyway don't worry Weidmann is rich and will pay for my flight and obviously I will need my solicitor to fly with me, and unless you live in the same city in America or Europe as Weidmann, what are the chances??, he will presumably pay for your flight too!
I look forward to meeting you both and maybe as soon as next week.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2022, 08:56:46 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #219 on: April 19, 2022, 09:42:21 AM »
No, for the kind of money that Weidmann demands, the only way to resolve this is for the three of us to meet face to face to face and you bring photo ID, birth certificate, letters addressed to you, etc etc, proving beyond all doubt you are Otto Beck and Martin Weidmann does likewise and then after this evidence is examined by myself and my solicitor, will I cough up the money. You can't lose!
Anyway don't worry Weidmann is rich and will pay for my flight and obviously I will need my solicitor to fly with me, and unless you live in the same city in America or Europe as Weidmann, what are the chances??, he will presumably pay for your flight too!
I look forward to meeting you both and maybe as soon as next week.

JohnM

:D :D

Talk about calling someone's bluff.  Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2022, 10:48:20 AM »
Any progress on the evidence gathering?

How many "tells" so far?

Easily the stupidest contribution from you in a good while!

Whatever you say Ottomann  ;D

How's you're evidence gathering going?
Anything to support your tinfoil  BS: notion Oswald never went back to his rooming house yet?
Good luck with that  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2022, 10:48:20 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2022, 10:53:29 AM »
Nice, I have my passport, just get me a ticket from Sydney to your destination of choice in America and I'll see you at the airport.

Here's an example of flights from Sydney to Los Angeles just to give a rough price guide and they do have flights all over America and I can be anywhere you choose by early next week, I'm free for the next few weeks and am covid compliant, so give me your solicitor details and Let's get it on! Quickly quickly!
Btw these are Aus dollars and your price in US dollars will be less.

https://secure.flightcentre.com.au/SWAm7NHG/results

JohnM

Just provide me with the personal details I need to do the booking. I will contact Otto to find out where he is, so you can fly to the nearest airport. You can bring your solicitor if you like, but I am not paying for that. And, before I do anything, I will require confirmation from your bank that you have the funds to compensate Otto and me. As soon as I receive that, I will have my lawyers prepare a legally binding agreement that you will pay when Otto and I provide the proof you need and/or in case of a no show on your part.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2022, 11:24:51 AM »
Just provide me with the personal details I need to do the booking. I will contact Otto to find out where he is, so you can fly to the nearest airport. You can bring your solicitor if you like, but I am not paying for that. And, before I do anything, I will require confirmation from your bank that you have the funds to compensate Otto and me. As soon as I receive that, I will have my lawyers prepare a legally binding agreement that you will pay when Otto and I provide the proof you need and/or in case of a no show on your part.

Just provide me with the personal details I need to do the booking.

No, my personal details are not the issue and when you cop out I have a new stalker, so no way. The air fair is only peanuts and I will cover it and I will meet you at your location and you being a man of his word said you will refund me when I arrive. Where do you live? Which city am I flying too?

You can bring your solicitor if you like, but I am not paying for that.

No worries, but you have a hundred thousand dollars to throw around so you pay for classy accommodation. K?

And, before I do anything, I will require confirmation from your bank that you have the funds to compensate Otto and me.

Of course that goes without saying, just send me your solicitors details and I will forward those details onto my solicitor. Btw being a techno geek with good advice, I did very well with Bitcoin and have many times the amount required, so this pocket money is insignificant.

As soon as I receive that, I will have my lawyers prepare a legally binding agreement that you will pay when Otto and I provide the proof you need and/or in case of a no show on your part.

Sure, again that's the whole point of this exercise! Duh! So stop flapping your gums and forward me your legal details and lets get this figured out once and for all.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2022, 11:24:51 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2022, 11:53:24 AM »
Next tact, take the pressure off and make an identical claim with the nearest Lner you can find.

What pressure? You are blowing hot air and you know it. And this Baxter thing is nothing new. I figured that out some time ago.   Unlike you, though, I merely found it pathetically funny and sad at the same time.

Haha! This thread has made my day.
Wiedmann: "I figured it some time ago..." it's just you only decided to mention it for the first time after it came to light that you and Otto are the same person? You thought you'd accuse the two people who found you out of the exact same thing too  ::)

Yeah, after Bill and I caught out Roger Collins, he said Bill and I were the same person, lightning strikes twice.

Why don't you just show that rather than just claiming it? You do know you've got zero credibility, right?

"You do know you've got zero credibility, right?" said the person who's just lost any ounce of credibility he might have had by being exposed as someone who created an alter-ego solely to back him up in forum debates.  :D :D :D

That achieves absolutely nothing?, but having two members here simultaneously supporting each other, now that's an entirely different situation. Muhahaha!

Says one of several LNs who do nothing else but supporting eachother. Go figure....

Care to compare your posting record with that of Baxter?

Compare all you like. I can tell you now that apart from me occasionally applauding Mytton's comments in private from behind my computer screen, there has been very little onscreen interaction between us. Therefore making the notion that we're the same person pretty invalid.

A month or so ago me and you ('you' being your Weidmann moniker) were having rather lengthy ongoing discussions about TV shows dealing in unsolved crimes, whether guilty suspects lie to police, methods of gaining knowledge from books or online, etc, etc. Where was Mytton, or any other LNer on this forum, to join in and back me up during those discussions, eh?
They were nowhere to be seen because our conversation had gone so far off topic from the JKF assassination that it had become only relevant to us two and therefore nobody else felt compelled to join in....all except a certain Otto Beck, of course, who couldn't wait to comment on subjects or previous discussions that didn't involve him. All criticising me and sticking up for you....hmmm, don't need to be Juliet Bravo to work out that one.

Another good question would be; why are you desperately defending Baxter who rarely posts on this forum?

Where is this so-called "desperate defending" of me that Mytton is allegedly doing? Maybe you could log in as Otto Beck and get him to point it out for me?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:54:28 AM by Vincent Baxter »