Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52056 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2022, 01:54:41 AM »
Advertisement
Actually, the white spots of something ended up as a gold stripe:

Mr. BALL. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.

Another Bill Brown comeback failure.

Dear Dumb Ass,

I didn't say the shirt had white spots on it.  I said Whaley gave a detailed description, something he wouldn't have done if his passenger was wearing two jackets over top of the shirt.

Troll much?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2022, 01:54:41 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2022, 11:00:13 PM »
Dear Dumb Ass,

Is that really necessary?

I didn't say the shirt had white spots on it.

No, but Whaley did. Nobody claimed you did.

I said Whaley gave a detailed description, something he wouldn't have done if his passenger was wearing two jackets over top of the shirt.

How do you know what Whaley “wouldn’t have done”?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2022, 05:02:32 AM »
Is that really necessary?

How do you know what Whaley “wouldn’t have done”?

Otto Beck's dumb ass implied that I said it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2022, 05:02:32 AM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2022, 04:42:46 PM »
Is this Tag Team debating today?
I reply to Otto and Weidmann replies
I reply to Weidmann and Otto replies
I again reply to Otto and Weidmann replies?

JohnM

Thumb1: Yes, a very familiar occurrence, and I did used to find it very odd that Otto always randomly jumped in to defend Weidmann.
After a strange post one day where one of them accused me of implying something about them that I'd actually implied about the other, I came to the conclusion that Weidmann & Otto are actually the same person. Weidmann having created the Otto Beck account to back up his claims and help fight his corner.
Now I just have a good chuckle to myself whenever I see the Otto/Weidmann combination in full swing.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 06:28:16 PM by Vincent Baxter »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2022, 05:07:35 PM »
Thumb1: Yes, a very familiar occurrence, and I did used to find it very odd that Otto always randomly jumped in to defend Weidmann.
After a strange post one day where one of them accused me of implying something about them that I'd actually implied about the other, I came to the conclusion that Weidmann & Otto are actually the same person. Weidmann having created the Otto Black account to back up his claims and help fight his corner.
Now I just have a good chuckle to myself whenever I see the Otto/Weidmann combination in full swing.

Hi Vincent, you probably don't know but a few years back Bill Brown and I independently came to the same conclusion that Roger Collins invented a new alias Martin Weidmann to do as you say above, and funnily enough Roger Collins disappeared soon after. And it's clear that after Roger was thoroughly humiliated, he thought to himself I'll show em' and he never stopped inventing aliases.
But it doesn't take long for the aliases to expose themselves.

Richard recently made me laugh, he replied to Mongo about Bill's debate, but it's not in the thread anymore because Mongo's posts have all been taken off line, Yay!

Maybe Bill would take on yourself(....), Otto, Roger Collins, and Martin in one debate.  I bet it would even be easy to get all of you together in one place.
Richard Smith

JohnM

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 05:31:06 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2022, 05:07:35 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2022, 05:24:40 PM »
After a strange post one day where one of them accused me of implying something about them that I'd actually implied about the other, I came to the conclusion that Weidmann & Otto are actually the same person. Weidmann having created the Otto Black account to back up his claims and help fight his corner.

I'd put Weidmann/Iacoletti (of 'Dancing Monkeys' fame) right up there in the 'get a room, already' department

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2022, 05:25:05 PM »
Now comes the difficult part where Nutters always fail: Providing the evidence to support their claim.

Hahahaha!

And that's exactly what Roger Collins said when we busted him, you can't make this up! Comedy Gold!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: April 18, 2022, 05:25:05 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #191 on: April 18, 2022, 05:32:42 PM »
Hi Vincent, you probably don't know but a few years back Bill and I independently came to the same conclusion that Roger Collins invented a new alias Martin Weidmann to do as you say above, and funnily enough Roger Collins disappeared soon after. And it's that clear after Roger was thoroughly humiliated, he thought to himself I'll show em' and he never stopped inventing aliases.
But it doesn't take long for the aliases to expose themselves.

Richard recently made me laugh, he replied to Mongo about Bill's debate, but it's not in the thread anymore because Mongo's posts have all been taken off line, Yay!

Maybe Bill would take on yourself(....), Otto, Roger Collins, and Martin in one debate.  I bet it would even be easy to get all of you together in one place.
Richard Smith

JohnM

Don't miss the Roger the Dodger vs Bill 'Bonecrusher' Brown debate coming to a forum near you
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 05:41:16 PM by Bill Chapman »