Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52056 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2022, 11:19:37 PM »
Advertisement
It's a comment on my part about how bad my memory is getting as I get older, Dumb Ass.

No, it's a comment by an arse-licker to which you "humbly" respond with a emoji that tells another story.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 11:52:28 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2022, 11:19:37 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2022, 01:08:29 AM »
Whaley was long gone when Oswald supposedly entered his cab.

I've already pointed this out to you once.

This is stuff a five-year-old can work out,.

So you're accusing Whaley (along with both of the Davis girls) of telling porkie pies in order to better set up Saint Lee of the Oswalds.  And somehow this relates to you schooling me.  You're a Dumb Ass and now everyone can see it.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2022, 01:09:37 AM »
No, it's a comment by an arse-licker to which you "humbly" respond with a emoji that tells another story.

So you didn't get it.  Got it.

Move on for once instead of endlessly discussing trivial nonsense unrelated to anything at all just for the sake of arguing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2022, 01:09:37 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2022, 01:25:43 AM »
So you didn't get it.  Got it.

Move on for once instead of endlessly discussing trivial nonsense unrelated to anything at all just for the sake of arguing.

Then start arguing a case that is actually defensible and stop talking down to me as it does not impress at all.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 01:35:17 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2022, 01:35:40 AM »
Then start arguing a case that is actually defensible and stop talking down to me as it does impress at all.

It was you who jumped in on this, not the other way around.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2022, 01:35:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2022, 02:35:08 AM »
So you're accusing Whaley (along with both of the Davis girls) of telling porkie pies in order to better set up Saint Lee of the Oswalds.

The Whaley issue is really odd and goes nowhere, if Oswald used public transport to get the the rooming house that has absolutely no bearing on his guilt and the only real viable alternative is that Oswald had a getaway car which has a huge impact on his guilt. Besides Oswald eventually admitted getting on and off a bus and catching a cab because he's not as desperate as these CT's and realized that it has little impact on his guilt.

And the Davis girls just happened to live a couple of doors down from a random killing but somehow they became involved within hours and they both had to quickly make up some story and because poor Virginia made a simple "typo" she is accused of being the spawn of Satan! You can't make this up, these Kooks are comedy Gold!

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 03:19:25 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2022, 02:55:14 AM »
The Whaley issue is really odd and goes nowhere, if Oswald used public transport to get the the rooming house that has absolutely no bearing on his guilt and the only real viable alternative is that Oswald had a getaway car which has a huge impact on his guilt. Besides Oswald eventually admitted getting on and off a bus and catching a cab because he's not as desperate as these CT's and realizes that it has little impact on his guilt.

And the Davis girls just happened to live a couple of doors down from a random killing but somehow they became involved within hours and they both had to quickly make up some story and because poor Virginia made a simple "typo" she is accused of being the spawn of Satan! You can't make this up, these Kooks are comedy Gold!

JohnM

Well said.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2022, 02:55:14 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #167 on: April 14, 2022, 10:27:41 AM »
Hardly a "typo" as it was there in the draft, but nice try,

I've already beaten you to a pulp, why are you still going on with this?
Virginia describes seeing Oswald cutting across the yard and you can keep screaming until you're blue in the face but it won't change her Affidavit description of seeing Oswald's actions, her sworn Testimony of seeing Oswald's actions and her correction of the street in her sworn testimony.
You Lose!

JohnM