Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lame LN excuses  (Read 52050 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lame LN excuses
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2022, 11:30:53 AM »
Advertisement
Wonderful workout on the bike, Johnny, as you explain how the impossible scenario becomes a small expected discrepancy that could have been been corrected by her on the spot before signing the affidavit.

Sure, I fully enjoyed the gotcha moment, so let take the short version:

Mr. BELIN. Is there anything in that statement that is inaccurate in any way?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Is that what you told the police of Dallas on November 22, 1963?
Mrs. DAVIS. That's right.

What you failed to clarify (LOL) is why she would sign a false statement when the event was fresh in her mind, or did I miss that part?

Instead you're now doing the inverse Bill Brown sing & dance act claiming her '64 recollection is to be trusted over the '63 statement. What a clown show you two have put up lately, and BTW, worth noting how quick B.B. clammed up after being schooled.

Are you ready to guess which of the Davis girls gave Dhority the fourth shell?

Instead you're now doing the inverse Bill Brown sing & dance act claiming her '64 recollection is to be trusted over the '63 statement. What a clown show you two have put up lately, and BTW, worth noting how quick B.B. clammed up after being schooled

I'm only going to say this once more,
they were both together,
they both heard shots,
they both went to the door,
they both saw Oswald cutting across the yard,
they both saw Oswald fiddling with his gun,
You can't see the yard from the Patton street door.
Case Closed!

As they say actions are louder than words and Virginia was fixated on Oswald's actions and simply glossed over the street name. As they say in the classics "Familiarity breeds contempt".

We heard a shot and then another shot and ran to the side door at Patton Street. I saw the boy cutting across our yard and he was unloading his gun.
Mrs. Virginia Davis Affidavit 22nd November 1963

Btw Bill's forgotten more about the Tippit murder than you'll ever know.

Wonderful workout on the bike, Johnny, as you explain how the impossible scenario becomes a small expected discrepancy that could have been been corrected by her on the spot before signing the affidavit.

Sure, I fully enjoyed the gotcha moment, so let take the short version:

Mr. BELIN. Is there anything in that statement that is inaccurate in any way?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Is that what you told the police of Dallas on November 22, 1963?
Mrs. DAVIS. That's right.

Recently you stamped your little feet and demanded evidence when I made a typo and said something like "Oswald caught buses and cabs", I usually quickly read through a post for any typo, grammatical error or simplifying certain points and then I post but that just flew right by me, it happens, we're all human. And I didn't just encounter a Policeman being shot just down the road and the stress of seeing the probable killer fiddling with his weapon, she was excited and as I said she just glossed over what to her must have been beyond insignificant.

Are you ready to guess which of the Davis girls gave Dhority the fourth shell?

This attacking of two sweet young eyewitnesses who just happened to live near the killing is just sad and pathetic. The Davis girls aren't on trial.

JohnM
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 11:45:07 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2022, 11:30:53 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2022, 11:39:26 AM »
I'm only going to say this once more,
they were both together,
they both heard shots,
Case Closed!

As they say actions are louder than words and Virginia was fixated on Oswald's actions and simply glossed over the street name. As they say in the classics "Familiarity breeds contempt".

We heard a shot and then another shot and ran to the side door at Patton Street. I saw the boy cutting across our yard and he was unloading his gun.
Mrs. Virginia Davis Affidavit 22nd November 1963

Recently you stamped your little feet and demanded evidence when I made a typo and said something like "Oswald caught buses and cabs", I usually quickly read through a post for any typo, grammatical error or simplifying certain points and then I post but that just flew right by me, it happens, we're all human. And I didn't just encounter a Policeman being shot just down the road and the stress of seeing the probable killer fiddling with his weapon, she was excited and as I said she just glossed over what is really beyond insignificant.

You're taking actual physical act of handing over the bullet way too literally, they were both there and they gave the shell and both took credit, why is that a problem?

JohnM

But you can see (on the photo) the front door of the Davis' house on 10th street.

Now, how long do you think it took the killer to pass that door and jump over the fence at the Patton side?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2022, 11:52:35 AM »

But you can see (on the photo) the front door of the Davis' house on 10th street.

Now, how long do you think it took the killer to pass that door and jump over the fence at the Patton side?

I replied to Otto and will wait for his response, I don't have time to respond to two posters, sorry bout that. But feel free to finish your above post from your POV and if I find your analysis interesting I'll consider responding. K.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2022, 11:52:35 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2022, 12:54:31 PM »
I replied to Otto and will wait for his response, I don't have time to respond to two posters, sorry bout that. But feel free to finish your above post from your POV and if I find your analysis interesting I'll consider responding. K.

JohnM

Arrogant coward. You just don't want to answer..... Pathetic!

I don't have time to respond to two posters

Except, you just did....  :D
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 01:12:43 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2022, 11:00:38 PM »
Instead you're now doing the inverse Bill Brown sing & dance act claiming her '64 recollection is to be trusted over the '63 statement. What a clown show you two have put up lately, and BTW, worth noting how quick B.B. clammed up after being schooled.

What are you talking about here?

You are unaware of the FBI interview with Whaley where he describes Oswald's shirt in detail, I point it out to you and somehow I got schooled?  That doesn't make sense.  Typical.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2022, 11:00:38 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2022, 11:02:04 PM »

Thanks John.  Sadly, this is true.    ;D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2022, 11:06:48 PM »
Thanks John.  Sadly, this is true.    ;D

You really need to get your ego under control

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2022, 11:06:48 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2022, 11:11:47 PM »
You really need to get your ego under control

It's a comment on my part about how bad my memory is getting as I get older, Dumb Ass.