Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications  (Read 38347 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications
« Reply #168 on: February 14, 2019, 03:56:35 PM »
Advertisement
If the clip is empty sure it can be done. But with bullets in the clip I'm not so sure. I can test it out and let you know. I've tried on other rifles and it didnt work but never tried with the carcano.

Have you tried to load your carcano as a single shot rifle by simply dropping a single round into the breech ?   

I can test it out and let you know.

Thanks John.....Just open the bolt and drop a single round ( or spent shell) into the chamber and try to close and latch the bolt.......

Then using a full clip of live ammo... insert the clip into the magazine and try to put a seventh round into the chamber....

Thanks John.... 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: February 14, 2019, 03:56:35 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #169 on: February 14, 2019, 07:04:39 PM »
Your original position was that it couldn't be done at all.  Then you changed it to,  ok, you can do it, but it's not easy.

But all Frazier said was:

Mr. McCLOY - Can you use that rifle without the clip?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes; you can.
Mr. McCLOY - What is the advantage of the clip?
Mr. FRAZIER - It permits repeated firing of the weapon without manually loading one shot at a time.
Mr. McCLOY - The only other way you can fire it is by way of manual load?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; one shot at a time.
Mr. McCLOY - When you say a six-cartridge clip, could that gun have been fired with the clip fully loaded and another one in the chamber?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. McCLOY - The same as the .30-06?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; the weapon will hold a maximum of seven.

He didn't make any statement on how easy or convenient it would be to make the weapon hold a maximum of seven, just that it can be done.

John Kozlowski wrote:.....

I highly doubt that you can load a 7th into it with the clip already in. I can try tomorrow and let you know. Going to bed now gotta be up early for work or else I'd test it out. I have a couple other older rifles that with even 1 in the clip you cant load one on top.
    I dont understand how you can argue with these morons. It's a lost cause in my book. People like DVP and others are compete idiots.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2019, 10:29:52 PM »
John Kozlowski wrote:.....

I highly doubt that you can load a 7th into it with the clip already in. I can try tomorrow and let you know. Going to bed now gotta be up early for work or else I'd test it out. I have a couple other older rifles that with even 1 in the clip you cant load one on top.
    I dont understand how you can argue with these morons. It's a lost cause in my book. People like DVP and others are compete idiots.

John sent me a PM.....
You CANNOT load a bullet into the chamber with a full clip. Who ever says that you can is a liar. Sending you this PM as I dont intend to get into an argument online with these guys.

Thank You, John....
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 10:32:22 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: February 15, 2019, 10:29:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2019, 08:31:02 PM »
Also, here is gungeek dropping a single round into the chamber and closing and latching the bolt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2019, 08:31:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: February 22, 2019, 08:29:22 PM »
Also, here is gungeek dropping a single round into the chamber and closing and latching the bolt.

The problem is:  You're not familiar with the carcano..... So you can't spot the chicanery in the video.

I'm not sure what the flim flam artist's motive is for being dishonest.....Perhaps it's just his ego to prove that he can do something that's been declared impossible.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2019, 10:36:17 PM »
I'm no expert but I've been shooting guns and hunting with rifles for 20 years. I have the same Ordinance Optics scope that Oswald had and the gun is a piece of garbage. I could see if someone modified it could possibly ly shoot better. But the stock rifle is the worst I've ever shot. I'm not sure why you even argue with these idiots Walt. This place is one of the most vile forums I've ever seen. Cant have a civilized debate without being attacked by others and the admin encourages it. Much better places out there than this outdated spam filled mess

Tell us why you wasted your time on a 'piece of garbage'
Don't you research a product before you buy it?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:51:53 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: February 22, 2019, 10:36:17 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2019, 01:04:16 AM »
The problem is:  You're not familiar with the carcano..... So you can't spot the chicanery in the video.

I'm not sure what the flim flam artist's motive is for being dishonest.....Perhaps it's just his ego to prove that he can do something that's been declared impossible.
Somebody needs to tell these people they need to stop doing what can't be done or at least what Walt thinks can't be done.

If you have delicate ears don't turn on the volume.