Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications  (Read 38326 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2019, 12:23:06 AM »
Advertisement
That's what I have been asking!  Your answer is Brennan, but you have no evidence that it was Brennan.  There's no record of Brennan ever referring to it as "30-30 rifle or some type of Winchester".

I'll bet you have difficulty believing that if you couple a male and female rabbit.... the result will be more rabbits...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2019, 12:23:06 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2019, 06:54:11 PM »
No,  Frazier and Nicol are experts. I just have an average understanding of firearms from having been around them all my life. I was just trying to be kind estimating your knowledge of firearms at the third grade level.

I just have an average understanding of firearms from having been around them all my life.
I was just trying to be kind estimating your knowledge of firearms at the third grade level.

Are you now man enough to apologize ?.....  You have candidly admitted that you don't have any hands on experience with the mannlicher carcano, and I've told you repeatedly that I own a few carcanos....  I KNOW with 100% certainty that the standard carcano CANNOT be loaded and fired as a single shot rifle "Just like a Springfield 30.06" as FBI "EXPERT"  Robert Frazier boldly told the Warren Commission. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2019, 10:43:33 PM »
I'll bet you have difficulty believing that if you couple a male and female rabbit.... the result will be more rabbits...

You have difficulty making relevant analogies.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: February 12, 2019, 10:43:33 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #147 on: February 12, 2019, 10:44:36 PM »
Are you now man enough to apologize ?.....  You have candidly admitted that you don't have any hands on experience with the mannlicher carcano, and I've told you repeatedly that I own a few carcanos....

You say a lot of things repeatedly that aren't true.  Why would this be any different?

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2019, 12:39:23 AM »
You say a lot of things repeatedly that aren't true.  Why would this be any different?

In fairness, he is claiming ownership of Carcanos, consistent with..:

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/lee-harvey-oswalds-carcano-rifle-shooting-it-today/
Lee Harvey Oswald?s Carcano Rifle ? Shooting It Today
by GUNSAMERICA ACTUAL on NOVEMBER 11, 2013

...You will find enormous inconsistencies in the language about Oswald?s rifle because few if any of the researchers were gun nuts apparently. For one, even the Warren Commission called the rifle a ?Mannlicher-Carcano,? and you will find that repeated all over the bunkers and debunker websites today. The Mannlicher is a completely different rifle that has nothing to do with the Carcano except for the fact that both guns use a single stack ?en-bloc? clip, kind of like the metal clip that M1 Garands use in doublestack form. The clip on the Carcano holds six rounds, and you push the loaded clip in from the top of the action. If you look in the pictures, you?ll see that ours is made of spring steel that is blued. Oswald?s, and others you?ll see for sale online, seems to be copper washed, or with some kind of brass plating. The Mannlicher uses almost the same clip, and the clip is called Mannlicher-Carcano sometimes, but not the rifle....

https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?120844-Carcano-Single-Load
Carcano Single Load? (A short, informative thread (8 posts) )
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:46:37 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: February 13, 2019, 12:39:23 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2019, 12:52:16 AM »
In fairness, he is claiming ownership of Carcanos, consistent with..:

https://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?120844-Carcano-Single-Load
Carcano Single Load? (A short, informative thread (8 posts) )

The article is one of the most outrageous pieces of BS I've ever read.....  The author is an idiot!......   

Offline Paul May

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2019, 01:53:15 AM »
The article is one of the most outrageous pieces of BS I've ever read.....  The author is an idiot!......

Interestingly, many feel the same way about your postings. Coincidence?  I think not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: February 13, 2019, 01:53:15 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #151 on: February 13, 2019, 02:04:46 AM »
Interestingly, many feel the same way about your postings. Coincidence?  I think not.

Never-the-less... YOU Mr May, feel compelled to make a damned fool of yourself , in an effort to discredit me.....