Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications  (Read 38337 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2019, 05:46:20 PM »
Advertisement
These same lying cretins try to save the reputation of the FBI's "EXPERT" witness ( Robert Frazier) who swore that the carcano can hold seven cartridges....

This guy knew nothing about Robert Frazier or the JFK assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2019, 05:46:20 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2019, 06:06:44 PM »
This guy knew nothing about Robert Frazier or the JFK assassination.

I wasn't referring to the DA who fired the carcano in the video ..... I was referring to Jack "Lying Cretin" Nessan who presented the BS video.....

BTW John...Did you view the YOU tube video in which the man clearly says "You can only get six rounds in the gun, you CANNOT get seven"

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:08:19 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2019, 09:35:09 PM »
I wasn't referring to the DA who fired the carcano in the video ..... I was referring to Jack "Lying Cretin" Nessan who presented the BS video.....

BTW John...Did you view the YOU tube video in which the man clearly says "You can only get six rounds in the gun, you CANNOT get seven"

Did you view the video in which the man clearly shows that you can get seven rounds in the rifle? Did you view the video in which the man fires seven shots, without reloading, from his unmodified Carcano M91/38? Of course you did. You are just too dishonest to admit what they show,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2019, 09:35:09 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2019, 10:58:45 PM »
Did you view the video in which the man clearly shows that you can get seven rounds in the rifle? Did you view the video in which the man fires seven shots, without reloading, from his unmodified Carcano M91/38? Of course you did. You are just too dishonest to admit what they show,

Clearly you're not intelligent enough to understand what the man says on the video....and he actually demonstrates why it's impossible to load seven rounds in a standard carcano. ....  But I'll bet you'd be dumb enough to try to put 7 pounds of sh-- in a 6 pound bag.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2019, 09:26:14 AM »
This time by someone who doesn't even know that he did.

You may be right on that point....The guy clearly is a Dumbass.....and a show-off.    He could easily be firing a modified Carcano and not even know it....

The bolt worked just the way it was designed.

Thank you for making such a stupid statement.....It very easy for any interested person to google the bolt design of the carcano and determine that you're FOS....
If you are going to pretend you are knowledgeable about these rifles you should at least own one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=84899CEE760D9481A57E0804A0BB9017D7E09DFA&thid=OIP.0mVN5I7p85T-F_AUTUhbHAHaHU&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fototime.com%2FE32E900B98878E5%2Fstandard.jpg&exph=403&expw=408&q=carcano+bolt+extractor&selectedindex=23&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1

The carcano bolt extractor is machined to flex apart and also is bevel cut to accept a single shell. They may have been designed to load by a clip but they are capable of being single loaded into the chamber just the way the video shows. If you owned one you would have known this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2019, 09:26:14 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2019, 03:07:27 PM »
If you are going to pretend you are knowledgeable about these rifles you should at least own one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=84899CEE760D9481A57E0804A0BB9017D7E09DFA&thid=OIP.0mVN5I7p85T-F_AUTUhbHAHaHU&mediaurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fototime.com%2FE32E900B98878E5%2Fstandard.jpg&exph=403&expw=408&q=carcano+bolt+extractor&selectedindex=23&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1

The carcano bolt extractor is machined to flex apart and also is bevel cut to accept a single shell. They may have been designed to load by a clip but they are capable of being single loaded into the chamber just the way the video shows. If you owned one you would have known this.

The carcano bolt extractor is machined to flex apart

I don't know what a "Bolt Extractor" is.....    But the spent cartridge extractor is made of spring steel and it does in fact flex apart but that isn't to allow it to flex over the live round in loading the shell.... The spring action of the extractor is what flips the spent cartridge from the rifle ...Thus it's called an EXTRACTOR... 

and also is bevel cut to accept a single shell. The bevel of the extractor isn't there to act as a cam,  which would allow the extractor to cam up and over the rim of the cartridge if the design of the receiver didn't prevent that caming action.   The extractor is beveled to MATCH the bevel of the cartridge......

They may have been designed to load by a clip but they are capable of being single loaded into the chamber just the way the video shows.

NOT may be designed ....The carcano IS designed to be loaded by a clip ONLY.....and a carcano can be loaded as a single shot rifle if the cartridge is fed into the face of the bolt in the same manner the clip feeds the cartridge into the face of the bolt.   It cannot be loaded as a single shot rifle IN THE SAME WAY A SPRINGFIELD 30.06 can be loaded as a single shot rifle.

If you owned one you would have known this.

I own several.... I'll sell you one so you can learn a little about the carcano.....

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2019, 03:14:24 PM »
Robert Frazier is correct. The carcano can have a single shell inserted into the chamber, close the bolt and be fired.

In this video the gentleman hand loaded a single cartridge into the chamber, closed the bolt and fired it.

Still waiting on someone to Verify that the guy is loading and firing a Carcano. The slug heading attached to the top of this video Proves Nothing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2019, 03:14:24 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2019, 03:32:53 PM »
    Still waiting on someone to Verify that the guy is loading and firing a Carcano. The slug heading attached to the top of this video Proves Nothing.

Sorry Royell.... Yes, the show-off is firing a carcano....  It appears to be a M38 36 inch carbine but it could be a "youth rifle"  ... The "youth rifles were made to train Italian boys in the mechanics of firing the carcano....  Blank cartridges were  intended .... however a live round could be fired in some of the youth rifles because the barrels were made from old worn our carcanos and cut down for the youth rifle.