Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications  (Read 39704 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2019, 12:10:17 AM »
Advertisement
I know that you've envisioned that in your drug induced hallucinations Lo Gun.....But it ain't true.....
The immature alteration of someone's name . Your M.O. is on schedule. You're a LIAR and it's been proven . This is a public service to new members to ignore whatever it is you peddle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2019, 12:10:17 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2019, 12:11:06 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2019, 12:17:53 AM »
      These guys must be a couple of disappointed Queen Hillary supporters.

I'm a Canadian but definitely not a Queen Hillary supporter. You think Hillary was bad? Just wait until you meet Queen Kamala and the Indian Princess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2019, 12:17:53 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2019, 12:29:38 AM »
      These guys must be a couple of disappointed Queen Hillary supporters.

I'm not a big fan of President Trump....But I believe that he recognizes the swamp on the Potomac is teeming with snakes and rats,.....and he wants to drain that swamp.

And he wants to restore the Pride Americans once knew....  He's said that he's unhappy after seeing Americans disrespecting our national emblem, Our flag.....

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2019, 12:55:05 AM »
Point out where I started anything. Waldo insults everybody.

No, I do NOT insult everybody.....  However, When I'm insulted and treated like I can't reason for myself.  I feel justified in returning the insult.

And anybody with an IQ greater than a common garden slug can understand that the Warren Report is an INSULT.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2019, 12:55:05 AM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2019, 01:17:56 AM »
I'm a Canadian but definitely not a Queen Hillary supporter. You think Hillary was bad? Just wait until you meet Queen Kamala and the Indian Princess.
This is going to be quite entertaining, The parade of lefty crackbags that the democ rats will throw up there will be epic. Maybe Graves will run too. He's one of those California loonies so he'll fit right in.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2019, 01:48:50 AM »
This is going to be quite entertaining, The parade of lefty crackbags that the democ rats will throw up there will be epic. Maybe Graves will run too. He's one of those California loonies so he'll fit right in.

Oh sure, it's all fun and games until......one of them gets elected.  Believe me, I know all about it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2019, 01:48:50 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2019, 04:56:08 AM »

Calif is a mess. The Dem's have completely destroyed San Fran with their Sanctuary Lunacy + Joe 6 Pack now can't afford to buy a house = exodus. New York racing Calif to the bottom. The benefactors = Texas and Florida.