Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications  (Read 38327 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Handy guide to Walt's fabrications
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 08:29:12 PM »
Advertisement
This video clip has a proficient shooter using a bench rest and it takes 10 seconds to aim and fire 3 rounds.
The questions that El Chapo and  his cohorts can't answer are where did Oswald develop the proficiency to shoot this particular weapon as alleged. [And please don't bend over and reveal a naked backside by saying the Marine Corps] Another question not answered all these years is what happened to the ammunition for that rifle. None was ever found anywhere that Oswald was.

Don't worry, I'd never bend over with you in the vicinity...
Anyway a marine trained shooter would be able to adapt to different rifles much more readily than the average Joe

Seems to me [name your shooter] was a good enough shot or at least lucky enough to succeed in his attempt

Pretty sure the fellow in the video said he was testing the Carcano for its reputation (deserved or not) as being 'clunky' to operate. Given that, I can't see where the fellow would need to hurry.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:36:20 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2019, 08:29:12 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2019, 08:43:59 PM »
Right after the shots anyway...

By "shots" I'm sure that you mean shots from the window, or the shots that killed JFK....Which are generally accepted as three shots....  There were more than three shots fired and at least one shot was fired to draw the attention of the Three stooges who it was thought would immediately start cackling like a flock of frighten chickens and draw the cops to the planted evidence....  The three stooges didn't react as had been calculated....They didn't start running for their lives, and report that someone was on the floor above them...Instead they went to the west end and opened the windows so they could see what the hell was going on in the area where they had heard THE SHOTS fired......

"Right after the shots anyway..."

No! ....DURING..... The shooting....  the SHOOTING....

There is a track of a bullet in Dillard's photo ....  This bullet track was NOT created by a bullet that had been fired from that SE corner window.....

A bullet struck the TSBD on the cement ledge below the sixth floor window and debris from that bullet strike fell onto Bonnie Ray Williams head  ( LOOK at Dillard's photo....Notice BRW's head)
"
PS.....If you've read "Walt's Fab's" WF #1 --  Then you know that the basic crux of the my "fabrication" is to point out that the track of that bullet puts a time stamp on the photo... Dillard snapped the shutter DURING the SHOOTING and he filmed the vapor trail of the hot bullet through the cool humid air......And the photo clearly shows that there was NOBODY firing a rifle from that window....

You won't be around much longer
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:44:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2019, 10:05:42 PM »
Anyway a marine trained shooter would be able to adapt to different rifles much more readily than the average Joe
I specifically asked to not insult someone's intelligence by claiming that it must have been Oswald because of his expert training in the Marine Corps. That is a completely idiotic assumption supported by redundant silliness. Why would someone just be able to adapt to different rifles? You just made that up. You don't know anything about rifles be honest for once.
while you lot
Where did you learn English... very curious.
Besides blowing gas from his backside for the last 12 months...El Chappo has contributed absolutely nothing to this forum. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2019, 10:05:42 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2019, 12:19:17 AM »
You won't be around much longer

Bill Chapman wrote:..."You won't be around much longer"

I've been threatened before, Chappie....  I've had the FBI visit and try to intimidate me... 

Many of us critics of the B.S. tale that is officially approved by the US government are threatened....  some of us don't scare easily....

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 12:36:45 AM »

I've been threatened before, Chappie....  I've had the FBI visit and try to intimidate me... 

Many of us critics of the B.S. tale that is officially approved by the US government are threatened....  some of us don't scare easily....

Walter - Until your picture is tacked up down at the Post Office, I think you can relax.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 12:36:45 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
    Walter - Until your picture is tacked up down at the Post Office, I think you can relax.

No...As long as they can discredit me, I'm in no danger.....   But Lil Chappie is getting desperate, because he's unable to refute the facts that I present.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 01:30:31 AM »

I'm referring to your mental derangement

You lot are so paranoid and self-exalting

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 01:30:31 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2019, 01:35:19 AM »
I'm referring to your mental derangement

You lot are so paranoid and self-exalting

And you suffer for brain degradation ....  Due to cranialrectalitis.   I'm not at all paranoid....  The old adage of "we Have nothing to fear but fear itself" is 100% accurate...

Fear or paranoia can ruin a man.....