Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42091 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
If they expected that those records would ever end up in the public domain, perhaps?. otherwise, who cares?
The documents I refer to were not [obviously] published in the Warren Report.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Same "not enough time" problem.
     I believe I know you mean there now. Something about a report that Oswald was at the TT at the same time as when the policeman was shot. I checked the distance also. From the rooming house to the TT is 1.1 miles. A 20 minute walk [if that walk took place] There is also the report from the housekeeper that a police car stopped or slowed considerably and honked right in front of the rooming house [while Oswald was reportedly changing his clothes] No record of this mysterious squad car was ever produced. No record of a pedestrian matching Oswald's description was ever found sauntering in either direction at that time.

Offline John Iacoletti

It?s only about a half mile from the 500 block of North Beckley to the Texas Theater.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

In his book 'With Malice'.....Dale Myers gives the time of Tippit?s murder as 1:14:30 PM.
He sure narrowed it down there.