Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Reclaiming Misery aka Reclaiming History  (Read 27546 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Reclaiming Misery aka Reclaiming History
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2018, 10:46:53 PM »
Advertisement
The cop is a deity?

Not all of them.

:D Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2018, 10:46:53 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2018, 10:50:51 PM »
No.  I never said that.

You said that my strong belief in a doctrine is based on faith in authority.  I am simply showing that your statement is wrong, that my "strong belief" is based on the evidence and the witness testimony in the case... nothing to do with faith in authority.

Except you haven't shown anything of the kind.  Every single one of your arguments about the evidence amounts to trusting the people whose claims and opinions match your predetermined bias and ignoring the claims and opinions of people who do not.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2018, 10:51:24 PM »
The cop is a deity?

Not all of them.

Some of them think they are!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2018, 10:51:24 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2018, 10:56:44 PM »
Some of them think they are!  :D

Well fortunately you're not a battered wife or an abused child that was rescued from a hellish and violent situation by a Law Enforcement Officer. To them, some of them are.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2018, 10:58:57 PM »
Except you haven't shown anything of the kind.  Every single one of your arguments about the evidence amounts to trusting the people whose claims and opinions match your predetermined bias and ignoring the claims and opinions of people who do not.

Nonsense.

Name one Tippit witness who stated as a fact that Oswald was NOT the cop-killer.  Remember, I said "witness", people who actually saw things, not people like Acquilla Clemons.

The Tippit witnesses either stated that Oswald was in fact the killer (or the man they saw running from the scene with a gun in his hands)... or they couldn't be certain either way.

Name one real witness who stated as a fact that Oswald was NOT the killer.  Which witness am I ignoring?  Go on.  I'll wait.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2018, 10:58:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2018, 11:30:02 PM »
Nonsense.

Name one Tippit witness who stated as a fact that Oswald was NOT the cop-killer.

Once again, Bill doesn't understand how burden of proof works.  Or how lineups are supposed to work.

Remember, I said "witness", people who actually saw things, not people like Acquilla Clemons.

LOL.  Name one witness . . . except for the ones who I don't believe because they said something I don't like.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »
Well fortunately you're not a battered wife or an abused child that was rescued from a hellish and violent situation by a Law Enforcement Officer. To them, some of them are.

Amen.  And my hat's off to them.  Those angels suffer from the actions of the bad cops too.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2018, 11:34:46 PM »
Amen.  And my hat's off to them.  Those angels suffer from the actions of the bad cops too.

We're in agreement 100%.