Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The William Pitzer Murder  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: The William Pitzer Murder
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 06:11:47 AM »
Advertisement
I need to come back to this to answer your question about Pitzer's alleged film. The idea is that Pitzer was able to record the autopsy via closed ckt TV.

You might want to step back and consider the following video, featuring a 1963 B&W TV camera. Look at how big it is, and that it pretty much requires someone to physically manhandle it around. Those things also needed a great deal of power, generated a lot of heat, and needed a lot of lighting in order to register a good image. I figure that, if someone were filming the autopsy, everyone in the room would know it.

OK but I am not understanding why you are not responding in regard to the suicide ruling given the evidence at the time

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 06:11:47 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 06:20:58 AM »
If I understand the Eaglesham story he claims the Navy pathologists were incorrect about their assertions of two bullet wounds, on on each side of the head, no powder residue near the wounds, or on Pitzer's hands

I thought Eaglesham's involvement was in correcting this original story, and pointing out how these original findings were incorrect

What am I missing?

I haven't read it it a while, but...

The lack of powder tattooing around the entry wound is because the muzzle was held firmly against the head at the time of firing. In those instances, the unburned gunpowder follows the bullet into the head instead of collecting on the skin around the wound, as it would at ranges of < 3'. You also tend to see a muzzzle imprint on the skin at the entry site, and the entry on Pitzer's temple showed just such an imprint.

Eaglesham explains that the lack of a residue test to find residue on the hands is due to the sample being improperly prepared.

And I think the "two bullet wounds" refers to the entry and exit.

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 06:24:08 AM »
OK but I am not understanding why you are not responding in regard to the suicide ruling given the evidence at the time

Mostly because I didn't sleep to well last night and skipped over that part. I partially rectified the oversight a minute ago. But if you read through all of Eaglesham's writing on the subject, he explains why things that he'd earlier considered evidence of murder turned out not to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 06:24:08 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 06:47:41 AM »
Mostly because I didn't sleep to well last night and skipped over that part. I partially rectified the oversight a minute ago. But if you read through all of Eaglesham's writing on the subject, he explains why things that he'd earlier considered evidence of murder turned out not to be.

I am not nessarily arguing whether Eaglesham did a goo job in deconstructing the evidence in the years since the Navy's initial findings, but rather why the Navy ruled the way they did

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 03:09:44 PM »
O.K   But before returning to Eaglesham's four points of correction that you cite, let's at least address the question of whether he had a film at Bethesda that showed a large hole in the right rear off JFKs skull As I recall in an earlier thread it was acknowledged there were remote cameras at Bethesda that Pfitzer could have had access to If so he certainly qualifies as a potential target with anyone involved with a coverup

I am going to dig deeper into your links, but do you know if a toxicology report was done on Pfitzer off hand?

They had just done a major upgrading at Bethesda prior to the JFK Assassination. Bethesda had state-of-the-art audio visual technical abilities when the body of JFK was first viewed by Humes at roughly 18:35 PM,. This was well in advance of the arrival of Jackie and the empty JFK coffin. Humes testified as to the 1963 cutting edge audio visual capabilities at Bethesda in addition to his viewing the body of JFK for the 1st time at roughly 18:35. The Official MD 236 of Sgt Roger Boyajian corroborates the 18:35 arrival time of JFK's body. Humes further testified that the audio visual capabilities of Bethesda were so advanced in 1963 that they frequently telecast various medical procedures and autopsy procedures LIVE to other training schools around the country. These 1963 advanced audio visual capabilities at Bethesda were the responsibility of Pitzer before, during and after 11/22/63.
         With regard to the alleged Pitzer suicide, let's not forget about the CIA Hit on Pitzer that was rejected by Col Daniel Marvin.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:17:49 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 03:09:44 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2018, 03:38:56 PM »
Thanks Royell  I had seen the information on Marvin, but sometimes I like to stay focused on some of the initial issues in isolation But Mitch and I have spent enough time on trying to focus on the Navy's ruling and Eaglesham's work, to move on to other issues imo. According to some sources Pitzers Wife was terrified to comment on her Husband's supposed suicide which the family clearly did not believe in, and only began to speak about it when she was 80 years old  Here is a link I really like, the second half of which goes into Marvin and the general issues of Pitzer

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-threads-of-conspiracy-unravel/

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »
Thanks Royell  I had seen the information on Marvin, but sometimes I like to stay focused on some of the initial issues in isolation But Mitch and I have spent enough time on trying to focus on the Navy's ruling and Eaglesham's work, to move on to other issues imo. According to some sources Pitzers Wife was terrified to comment on her Husband's supposed suicide which the family clearly did not believe in, and only began to speak about it when she was 80 years old  Here is a link I really like, the second half of which goes into Marvin and the general issues of Pitzer

https://riversong.wordpress.com/the-threads-of-conspiracy-unravel/

Many witnesses were afraid to speak out due to the threat of being incarcerated at Leavenworth and Never heard from again. Also, there is the Issue of Govt Pension/$$$ being revoked. It's ridiculous to believe that at a minimum the autopsy of JFK was not recorded on audio.The U.S. Govt documents everything they do in triplicate. This would include the D Day Invasion along with the numerous A-Bomb tests that were conducted way back in the 1940's.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 04:16:52 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 04:52:19 PM »
I remember seeing somewhere that Pitzer couldn't have fired the pistol with his right hand as it (his right hand) was deformed.