Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The William Pitzer Murder  (Read 8422 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

The William Pitzer Murder
« on: July 07, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »
Advertisement
 The following you Tube clip I believe is Dennis David, who was a Navy enlisted man who worked at Bethesda who claims he saw autopsy photos from William Pitzer of JFK at the morgue Pitzer ends up dead  in Nov 66 of a supposed suicide at Bethesda

JFK Assassination Forum

The William Pitzer Murder
« on: July 07, 2018, 05:47:12 PM »

Online Mitch Todd

Re: The William Pitzer Murder
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 04:03:26 AM »
The following you Tube clip I believe is Dennis David, who was a Navy enlisted man who worked at Bethesda who claims he saw autopsy photos from William Pitzer of JFK at the morgue Pitzer ends up dead  in Nov 66 of a supposed suicide at Bethesda

Ooooooooh Lordy....

Allan Eaglesham spent about a decade chasing the Pitzer thing. He started out thinking that Pitzer was murdered. He spent years interviewing Pitzer's family members, co-workers, and various forensic experts (including Cyril Wecht). He managed to get his hands on the case file for Pitzer's death. He finally came to the conclusion that Pitzer did indeed kill himself.

BTW, the genesis of the Pitzer-was-murdered story was a 1975 Waukeegan Sun article based on an interview with Dennis David. David's case for murder boils down to four things:

1.) Pitzer was shot by a .45 caliber handgun
2.) which was found in Pitzer's right hand,
3.) but Pitzer was left-handed
4.) He had no reason to be depressed because he had a $45,000/year (assuming 1966 $$$, that would be $200k+ today) job offer from some big network TV outfit.

As Eaglesham found from Pitzer's family and co-workers, Pitzer was

1.) shot by a .38 caliber revolver
2.) that was found on the floor by Pitzer's knee
3.) Pitzer was in fact right-handed
4.) there was no lucrative TV offer

See:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pitzer/homicide.html
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pitzer/homrecon.html
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pitzer/opinion.html
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/WBP-Resolution/

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »
O.K   But before returning to Eaglesham's four points of correction that you cite, let's at least address the question of whether he had a film at Bethesda that showed a large hole in the right rear off JFKs skull As I recall in an earlier thread it was acknowledged there were remote cameras at Bethesda that Pfitzer could have had access to If so he certainly qualifies as a potential target with anyone involved with a coverup

I am going to dig deeper into your links, but do you know if a toxicology report was done on Pfitzer off hand?

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 05:18:04 AM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 04:42:35 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 05:10:04 AM »
O.K   But before returning to Eaglesham's four points of correction that you cite, let's at least address the question of whether he had a film at Bethesda that showed a large hole in the right rear off JFKs skull As I recall in an earlier thread it was acknowledged there were remote cameras at Bethesda that Pfitzer could have had access to If so he certainly qualifies as a potential target with anyone involved with a coverup

I did not see anything about Pfitzer being depressed

I am going to dig deeper into your links, but do you know if a toxicology report was done on Pfitzer off hand?

Offhand, no.

And those really aren't Eaglesham's 4 points; they ultimately belong to Dennis David.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 05:19:58 AM »

And those really aren't Eaglesham's 4 points; they ultimately belong to Dennis David.

I assume that is some kind of metaphorical thing?

Could you answer why the Navy ruled it a suicide when all the evidence provided at that time at least pointed to homicide?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 05:19:58 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 05:43:34 AM »
I assume that is some kind of metaphorical thing?

Could you answer why the Navy ruled it a suicide when all the evidence provided at that time at least pointed to homicide?

Are you sure that the evidence provided actually pointed to homicide, or was it Eaglesham's inexperience and lack of training that misled him at first?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 05:57:31 AM »
Are you sure that the evidence provided actually pointed to homicide, or was it Eaglesham's inexperience and lack of training that misled him at first?

If I understand the Eaglesham story he claims the Navy pathologists were incorrect about their assertions of two bullet wounds, on on each side of the head, no powder residue near the wounds, or on Pitzer's hands

I thought Eaglesham's involvement was in correcting this original story, and pointing out how these original findings were incorrect

What am I missing?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 05:57:31 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 06:08:03 AM »

I need to come back to this to answer your question about Pitzer's alleged film. The idea is that Pitzer was able to record the autopsy via closed ckt TV.

You might want to step back and consider the following video, featuring a 1963 B&W TV camera. Look at how big it is, and that it pretty much requires someone to physically manhandle it around. Those things also needed a great deal of power, generated a lot of heat, and needed a lot of lighting in order to register a good image. I figure that, if someone were filming the autopsy, everyone in the room would know it.