Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: John McAdams wins in Court  (Read 9921 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: John McAdams wins in Court
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 06:40:35 AM »
Advertisement
 I read this, but I did not see how he put anyone in danger. I used to consider myself a leftist, but never a Democrat Maybe something like an an anarchist The last few years however with thee rise political correctness, the repression of free speech in the name of so called hate speech,and hypocritical stance of hating the racist, the homophobe, etc in the name of not hating people, has divorced me from being able to place myself anywhere on the political spectrum

I don't really watch the mainstream but has anyone seen much polling on how people see some of these issues. You would think that two thirds of the nation is in favor of the most radical interpretations of these doctrines, and maybe they are I do no that when I am looking for a bathroom with a urinal in it, I usually will have too open two doors to find out which one has one

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I still have hopes that something like the left can see through the extremity and danger of an ideology that asserts certain ideas that cannot be challenged

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/31/10-crazy-things-inside-professors-lawsuit-marquette-university-firing-defending-free-speech/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 06:40:35 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 12:44:05 AM »
Would have been cool if during the trail, the other side claimed John's ideas that LHO did it all alone put some doubt on his credibilty and they brought in experts on the case, ahh,
anyway, great result for most of us I suspect, whatever our beliefs on JFK's(life and) death.

I guess Barry meant during the trial
It was a court decision rather than a trial.
  'Credibility'  in various other issues is like discussing apples and oranges.
Discussing gay issues as was the base subject of the dismissal is presently moot.
The courts now decide was is moral.
Criticism of any certain lifestyle is now considered bias...prejudice ...and hateful.
This is leading to complete destruction of someone's life just for mentioning their disapproval of something.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »
Thanks for the corrections Jerry and I appreciate your last sentence too.

This is how they will get me, I'll critisize the wrong black/jewish/lesbian/onearmed/fidget for throwing trash on the street and end up on Youtube apologizing from my cell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 07:30:36 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 05:17:57 AM »
Why is this 'Off-Topic'?

Were posts about McAdams being dismissed 'Off-Topic'?

Isn't news about people on both sides of the JFK assassination debate generally posted in the 'General Discussion and Debate' section, not in the 'Off-Topic' section?

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 02:50:22 AM »
Would have been cool if during the trail, the other side claimed John's ideas that LHO did it all alone put some doubt on his credibilty and they brought in experts on the case, ahh, . . .
Any ?Rationality Test? which Professor McAdams would fail and which Professor Fetzer would pass is irrational.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 02:50:22 AM »