Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Evidence of CIA Manipulation of the Zapruder Film and 6 Shots Being Fired  (Read 8390 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Advertisement
Recently released file shows CIA links and links to Camp Peary of the manipulation of the Zapruder film at NPIC a day or so after the JFK assassination.  Initial photographic examination and analysis shows the possibility of 6 shots being fired and further proof a bolt action rifle could not have fired all the shots, if any.

http://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10336-10024.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Also references to Camp Peary

Offline Ray Mitcham

Recently released file shows CIA links and links to Camp Peary of the manipulation of the Zapruder film at NPIC a day or so after the JFK assassination.  Initial photographic examination and analysis shows the possibility of 6 shots being fired and further proof a bolt action rifle could not have fired all the shots, if any.

http://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10336-10024.pdf

Interesting documents, Lee. Thanks for posting them.

This is a conversation with McMahon.

Mr. Homer A. McMahon, Head of the NPIC Color Lab in 1963  stated that after watching the original 16mm film he estimated 6 to 8 shots were fired.
?Homer McMahon consistently claimed that he had enlarged individual frames from the original film, and that he recalled it was a 16 mm wide unslit double 8 home movie. During the first McMahon interview, he stated he was ?sure we had the original film,? because ?we had to flip it over to see the image on the other side in the correct orientation.? McMahon confirmed this recollection of an unslit double 8 home movie with opposing image strips during his in-person interview which was tape recorded on July 14, 1997??
??Although McMahon personally thought he saw JFK reacting to 6 to 8 shots fired from at least three directions, he said that the Secret Service agent arrived with his mind made up that only three shots had been fired, and that they all came from the Texas School Book Depository, behind the limousine.?
?HM:...Let me not answer that question, let me take a detour. I?m an army brat. My dad was in the first and second world war. And he was an officer. And when I was four years old, I was taught to shoot tricks. I was one of the greatest trick shot artists. When I was sixteen I used to fire at Perry, at Camp Perry, Ohio, I was in the NRA national championships. I?m talking about target shooting, not tricks. I was what they called a sight shooter. I could hit without aiming. In other words I was a trick shot artist. My dad would hold a dime between his fingers and at fifty foot I could shoot it out (ha ha) with a little trick gun. I?d pump three balls, golf balls and could pump and hit the three of them before they hit the ground. I used to have a rifle range in my basement and I would shoot every day and I became?.it was like driving a car and after you?ve done it for so long you?re reflexes do it automatically. I could shoot without looking. I didn?t close one eye and look through a sight. I could actually shoot and hit what I wanted to hit. And I think I could really see the bullets hitting the object, and their trajectory, I could see the path of the bullet, and I could compensate for that if I missed. It was a feedback mechanism. And I was very good at what I did. In fact I?d make money in the money matches with the larger rifles, and I could make four or five hundred dollars in prize money firing, so I was a professional shooter, and yes, I could look at the pictures and tell you how many shots and possibly where they came from up, down, right, left, and this is intuition, and I couldn?t explain how I know that.
DH:What was it, how many shots were there in the assassination? What is your opinion?
HM: About eight shots
DH: Where did they come from?
HM: From three different directions, at least. ?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

This is the S.O.P. of Janney and Horne. This is why it has little to no impact, except among unreasonable readers and presenters.

You have to be prepared to be convincing or you follow in Caprio's footsteps. For example, how is Trump's BS blitz working out for him,
vs 14 months ago?

Is there any real reason to bother gathering and presenting rock solid research details, if others are impressed by this?

If wishing would only make it so.....but it doesn't.

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/NPIC-DougHorne/HomerMcMahonTranscript.pdf

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:17:46 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Tom Scully

Interesting documents, Lee. Thanks for posting them.

This is a conversation with McMahon.

Mr. Homer A. McMahon, Head of the NPIC Color Lab in 1963  stated that after watching the original 16mm film he estimated 6 to 8 shots were fired.
?Homer McMahon consistently claimed that he had enlarged individual frames from the original film, and that he recalled it was a 16 mm wide unslit double 8 home movie. During the first McMahon interview, he stated he was ?sure we had the original film,? because ?we had to flip it over to see the image on the other side in the correct orientation.? McMahon confirmed this recollection of an unslit double 8 home movie with opposing image strips during his in-person interview which was tape recorded on July 14, 1997??.......

McMahon was self discredited eight years ago !!!!!!!

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/15387-arrb-interview-homer-mcmahon/?tab=comments#comment-181374
Ah Memories.

But I am CERTAIN in my MEMORY about one thing: Whether it was 8 millimeter or 16 miilimeter or some other millimeter entirely, it was definitely A PROJECTOR.

Edited January 31, 2010 by J. Raymond Carroll

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

McMahon was self discredited eight years ago !!!!!!!

An awful lot of people are "discredited" or wind up in a psychiatric or mental institution in this story!!

Only 8 years ago?  The files I posted pre-date that by many a year!!

What about the video inspection notes taken at the time?

Offline Mark Ulrik

It must have taken almost godlike perception to be able to identify 6-8 shots from 3+ different directions.

How did he do it?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

It must have taken almost godlike perception to be able to identify 6-8 shots from 3+ different directions.

How did he do it?

"Let me not answer that question, let me take a detour. I?m an army brat. My dad was in the first and second world war. And he was an officer. And when I was four years old, I was taught to shoot tricks. I was one of the greatest trick shot artists. When I was sixteen I used to fire at Perry, at Camp Perry, Ohio, I was in the NRA national championships. I?m talking about target shooting, not tricks. I was what they called a sight shooter. I could hit without aiming. In other words I was a trick shot artist. My dad would hold a dime between his fingers and at fifty foot I could shoot it out (ha ha) with a little trick gun. I?d pump three balls, golf balls and could pump and hit the three of them before they hit the ground. I used to have a rifle range in my basement and I would shoot every day and I became?.it was like driving a car and after you?ve done it for so long you?re reflexes do it automatically. I could shoot without looking. I didn?t close one eye and look through a sight. I could actually shoot and hit what I wanted to hit. And I think I could really see the bullets hitting the object, and their trajectory, I could see the path of the bullet, and I could compensate for that if I missed. It was a feedback mechanism. And I was very good at what I did. In fact I?d make money in the money matches with the larger rifles, and I could make four or five hundred dollars in prize money firing, so I was a professional shooter, and yes, I could look at the pictures and tell you how many shots and possibly where they came from up, down, right, left, and this is intuition, and I couldn?t explain how I know that. "