Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's revolver  (Read 6246 times)

Offline Bob Prudhomme

Re: Oswald's revolver
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »
Advertisement
"Mr. HILL. There were six in the chambers of the gun. One of them had an indention in the primer that appeared to be caused by the hammer. There were five others. All of the shells at this time had indentions."

What does Hill mean when he says the other five shells also had "indentions"? Was he saying their primers were indented as the 6th one was?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 06:27:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2018, 12:56:40 AM »
Voice stress analysis is pseudoscience.  Not unlike polygraphs and handwriting analysis.

I disagree.....   Though I'm in no position to debate the effectiveness of PSE...I'd suggest that you read George O'Ttoole's The Assassination Tapes....  You may change your mind.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 01:00:58 PM »
RE Myers, to save the reader a little time:

Anonymous said...

Is the following true ? - Sergeant Gerald Hill examined one of the shells and radioed the police dispatcher, saying: "The shell at the scene indicates that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38 rather than a pistol."

If LHO was carrying a revolver , why did he leave the spent cartridge cases at the scene of the crime ?

That makes no sense to me !
    October 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM
Dale K. Myers said...

Anonymous, Oswald discarded the empty shells at the scene as he fled in order to reload his revolver with live ammunition. Numerous witnesses saw him reloading the revolver as he fled. As for Sgt. Gerald Hill's comments, yes it is true, he radioed that the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect was armed with an automatic rather than a pistol. However, you may not be aware that Hill later admitted that he based is comment on the assumption that the shells had been recovered at the scene because they had been ejected by an automatic handgun. Hill was unaware that witnesses had seen Oswald unloading his revolver manually. When Oswald was arrested, the revolver he pulled on arresting officers was fully loaded and Oswald had five additional live rounds in his pocket.
    October 22, 2012 at 9:33 PM

This argument is complete nonsense since Hill didn't have to assume anything as Myers himself explains in the video @1:10 ... the shell itself can be identified as an automatic.

But it's even worse -- Hill to the WC:

Mr. BELIN. You went back to 400 East 10th Street?
Mr. HILL. Right. And Poe showed me a Winston cigarette package that contained three spent jackets from shells that he said a citizen had pointed out to him where the suspect had reloaded his gun and dropped these in the grass, and that the citizen had picked them up and put them in the Winston package. I told Poe to maintain the chain of evidence as small as possible, for him to retain these at that time, and to be sure and mark them for evidence, and then turn them over to the crime lab when he got there, or to homicide. 

Evidently the shells fired from an automatic would have landed by Tippit's car not on the corner of 10th and Patton. The shells being from an automatic totally sinks the official narrative. Again, this fully exposes the WC investigation as a fraud because BELIN neglects this important issue which is obvious from the police tape transcript linked below.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0211a.htm (at the 1:40 AM mark)

Sergeant Gerald Hill examined one of the shells and radioed the police dispatcher, saying: "The shell at the scene indicates that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38 rather than a pistol."

If LHO was carrying a revolver , why did he leave the spent cartridge cases at the scene of the crime ?

Was Lee Oswald carrying ANY gun???   The 38 Smith and Wesson that debuted at the Texas Theater could have been introduced into the evidence stream by any of those man who were engaged in the scuffle in the dark theater.

LHO never left any spent shells at the scene of the Tippit hit..... He wasn't at that scene.   

But the hit man who killed Tippit was definitely using a revolver....but that revolver was NOT a Smith and Wesson.

Several witnesses saw the hit man removing spent shells from his revolver, and they reported that he was removing the spent shells ONE AT A TIME....That is NOT the way that spent shells are removed from a Smith and Wesson ...

The spent shells are removed all at once from a S&W revolver .....  If the hit man had been using a S&W the spent shells would have been found in a small area on the ground.....and not dispersed over a large area.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 10:26:38 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 01:00:58 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 04:46:59 PM »
I disagree.....   Though I'm in no position to debate the effectiveness of PSE...I'd suggest that you read George O'Ttoole's The Assassination Tapes....  You may change your mind.

I have.  And I didn't.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 07:45:51 PM »

Anonymous said...

Is the following true ? - Sergeant Gerald Hill examined one of the shells and radioed the police dispatcher, saying: "The shell at the scene indicates that the suspect is armed with an automatic .38 rather than a pistol."

Dale K. Myers said...

Anonymous, Oswald discarded the empty shells at the scene as he fled in order to reload his revolver with live ammunition. Numerous witnesses saw him reloading the revolver as he fled. As for Sgt. Gerald Hill's comments, yes it is true, he radioed that the shells at the scene indicate that the suspect was armed with an automatic rather than a pistol. However, you may not be aware that Hill later admitted that he based is comment on the assumption that the shells had been recovered at the scene because they had been ejected by an automatic handgun. Hill was unaware that witnesses had seen Oswald unloading his revolver manually. When Oswald was arrested, the revolver he pulled on arresting officers was fully loaded and Oswald had five additional live rounds in his pocket.

This argument is complete nonsense since Hill didn't have to assume anything as Myers himself explains in the video @1:10 ... the shell itself can be identified as an automatic.

Mr. HILL. Right. And Poe showed me a Winston cigarette package that contained three spent jackets from shells that he said a citizen had pointed out to him where the suspect had reloaded his gun and dropped these in the grass, and that the citizen had picked them up and put them in the Winston package. I told Poe to maintain the chain of evidence as small as possible, for him to retain these at that time, and to be sure and mark them for evidence, and then turn them over to the crime lab when he got there, or to homicide. 

Evidently the shells fired from an automatic would have landed by Tippit's car not on the corner of 10th and Patton. The shells being from an automatic totally sinks the official narrative. Again, this fully exposes the WC investigation as a fraud because BELIN neglects this important issue which is obvious from the police tape transcript linked below.

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/html/WH_Vol21_0211a.htm (at the 1:40 AM mark)

First off.....The hit man was NOT Lee Oswald!...... The hit man left the shells at the scene because he knew that there was a paper trail that showed that Lee Oswald had bought a 38 caliber revolver.   Just as the spent 6.5 Carcano shells had been left beneath the window of the TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 07:45:51 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 03:36:09 AM »
Oswalds pistol had a bent firing pin which rendered the pistol useless as it would not be able to shoot any type of bullet ! Automatic shell casing were found at the scene of J.D. Tippits body . LHO's handgun was a revolver ( with a bent firing pin ).

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 02:39:50 PM »

Anonymous said...

Dale K. Myers said...

Either the killer was totally unconcerned about leaving the evidence of the spent shells at the scene ( because he knew his confederates on the DPD would cover for him )....or he was deliberately planting evidence that would be used to incriminate their patsy, Lee Oswald. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 02:39:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 04:17:09 PM »
I have.  And I didn't.

Of course you didn't ( change your mind) .....   Just as it's impossible to form concrete after it's cured.....Your brain is like concrete.....