Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Triple Overpass Again  (Read 11149 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Triple Overpass Again
« on: July 02, 2018, 06:44:34 AM »
Advertisement
  I know we went around on some of this recently, but I thought some people were claiming only 3 witnesses up there, when one shot in  the following video shows many many more than that

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 12:26:29 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

Triple Overpass Again
« on: July 02, 2018, 06:44:34 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Triple Overpass Again
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 07:04:38 AM »
There are FBI 302's for interviews with Union Terminal employees Simmons, Winborn, Potter, Bishop, Dodd, Murphy, Johnson, Consert, and Davis, all of whom said they saw the assassination from the TP. Add those to Holland and we have at statements from at least 10 poeple on the TP.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 12:11:49 AM »
I mentioned that I think at least 3 people up there were still waving and/or clapping at the limo as it approached them, you can only see this in good stailized clips of the Bell film but even then you might not see it yourself, no one commented on it when I posted them, not even the member I was having a discussion with.
I also said that I think at least 3 statements taken from the overpass people by the FBI were changed in at least 1 respect, each of these three witnesses stated that they saw a cop run/ride up the grass and then head for the TSBD or "building". It still strikes me as ridiculous.
Perhaps that's what your thinking of with "3 witnesses"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 12:11:49 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 01:48:55 AM »
I mentioned that I think at least 3 people up there were still waving and/or clapping at the limo as it approached them, you can only see this in good stailized clips of the Bell film but even then you might not see it yourself, no one commented on it when I posted them, not even the member I was having a discussion with.
I also said that I think at least 3 statements taken from the overpass people by the FBI were changed in at least 1 respect, each of these three witnesses stated that they saw a cop run/ride up the grass and then head for the TSBD or "building". It still strikes me as ridiculous.
Perhaps that's what your thinking of with "3 witnesses"?

"Ridiculous"? Not Hardly.  Those statements are Consistent and Corroborate each other. Why not include SA Landis, (standing on the Passenger side running board of the Queen Mary), and his statement as to seeing a guy running East across the North side of the Knoll toward The Steps as the Queen Mary sped toward the Triple Underpass? Or Sitzman telling Tink Thompson that after dismounting The Perch she Immediately Ran Down the knoll & then came back up it and talked with a G Man who provided ID? And what about Officer Hargis's WC Testimony of his running Up the knoll to the little "brick wall"? How about SA Lem Johns jumping out of the LBJ SS Follow-Up Car, running down Elm St, and then was left standing in the middle of Elm St as the JFK Motorcade sped away? NONE of this lengthy list is on Any assassination image(s) yet you naively throw in with Uncle Sam's long time buddy = The Kodak Connection.   
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 01:52:38 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »
Imo, if there was a shot from the Grassy Knoll, it was purposely a blank with smoke effect to draw attention away from the expert shooter at the SW window 6th floor TSBD and a 2nd shooter Daltex bldg. This GK shooter may have sat on the hood of the car where  muddy footprints were
found including on the rear bumper of the car. There may have been one other man, whom was with him. These 2 were probably the 2 men whom Lee Bowers saw, from the railyard tower behind the GK fence.

If it was a diversion shot, from GK, then it worked, since police and crowd  ran to the GK. Only 2 DPD seem to have reacted differently, Baker and Barnett. Baker, who saw pigeons fly from the rooftop of TSBD and headed that way,  rushing to the front entrance, and Barnett running to the side to observe the fire escape and also the back of TSBD. Barnett however failed to secure the WEST side of TSBD for up to 3 minutes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 03:19:27 PM »
I realize the smoke is getting pretty thick in terms of witnesses at the GN, so we might as well add some mirrors
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:36:51 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 03:54:52 PM »

Jack Lawrence worked for the Downtown Lincoln-Mercury car dealership in Dallas. Lawrence claimed that Lee Harvey Oswald asked to test-drive a car in early November. Afterwards Lawrence reported the incident to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
On 21st November, 1963, Lawrence borrowed one of the firm's cars. The following day he failed to turn up for work. According to Jim Marrs (Crossfire): "about thirty minutes after the assassination, he came hustling through the company's show room, pale and sweating with mud on his clothes. He rushed into the men's room and threw up. He told co-workers he had been ill that morning, and that he had tried to drive the car back to the dealership but had to park it due to the heavy traffic. Later, employees found the car parked behind the wooden picket fence on top of the Grassy Knoll overlooking Dealey Plaza."
Lawrence's strange behaviour was reported to the Dallas police. He was interviewed by officers investigating the assassination of John F. Kennedy. They discovered that Lawrence was a marksman in the United States Air Force.
According to Beverly Oliver, Lawrence was a regular at the Carousel Club (owned by Jack Ruby) and a close friend of George Senator.

spartacus-educational.com/JFKlawrence.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 03:54:52 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 10:42:02 PM »
I realize the smoke is getting pretty thick in terms of witnesses at the GN, so we might as well add some mirrors

I do like that suggestion.   :D