Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Likely Identity of Mexico City Mystery Man  (Read 11051 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Likely Identity of Mexico City Mystery Man
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 04:40:23 AM »
Advertisement
The Soviet embassy officials/KGB agents were shown the photos of the "mysterious" person and all said the man in the photos was not the person they met over two days who said he was Lee Harvey Oswald. They said the man they met was indeed the Lee Harvey Oswald accused of shooting JFK.

Furthermore, the photos that the CIA released were of a man who was photographed entering the Embassy on Monday. There's no evidence whatsoever that anyone calling himself Oswald - or even the real Oswald - visited the Embassy on Monday.

The CIA screwed up. They thought Oswald visited the Embassy on Monday. Then they - Anne Goodpasture admitted to being the person - reviewed some photos and thought this was a possible candidate. As is obvious that's not even close to resembling Oswald.

In my view, this is a non-story.

Dear Steve M. Galbraith,

KGB boys Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and Nikolai Leonov (whose calling card was in Castro's wallet when he and Che were arrested in Mexico City in 1956) did not meet with anyone related to the 11/22/63 assassination at the Soviet diplomatic compound on Friday September 27, Saturday September 28, or (contrary to what Leonov said a few years ago) on Sunday September 29.

Neither did Duran, Azcue, or Mirabal meet with anybody like that at the Cuban Consulate, except, of course, with the aforementioned Leonov, who provided them with a passport-sized photo of Oswald (that had been taken in the USSR), and who told them what to do and say (with Castro's authorization, of course).

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 04:50:53 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2019, 04:40:23 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2019, 03:26:40 PM »
Dear Steve M. Galbraith,

KGB boys Nechiporenko, Yatskov, Kostikov, and Nikolai Leonov (whose calling card was in Castro's wallet when he and Che were arrested in Mexico City in 1956) did not meet with anyone related to the 11/22/63 assassination at the Soviet diplomatic compound on Friday September 27, Saturday September 28, or (contrary to what Leonov said a few years ago) on Sunday September 29.

Neither did Duran, Azcue, or Mirabal meet with anybody like that at the Cuban Consulate, except, of course, with the aforementioned Leonov, who provided them with a passport-sized photo of Oswald (that had been taken in the USSR), and who told them what to do and say (with Castro's authorization, of course).

Then, in your view, the photos are faked, the signatures are faked, the eyewitnesses (Cuban, Soviet, Mexican, American) who saw a person they say was Oswald were wrong, the letter Oswald typed to the Soviets was faked, the draft note for that letter that he wrote (the handwriting was identified as him) was faked, the details in the note that only the real Oswald would know about were faked....and on and on.

That's a lot of fakery and falsification. And who did all of this? The KGB?

You are relying on one person's belief - Azcue's - that the person was not Oswald and then ignoring all of the counter evidence that indicates it was Oswald.

That's not how I evaluate evidence but you're certainly welcome to chart a different course.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 03:39:21 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 04:12:19 AM »
Then, in your view, the photos are faked, the signatures are faked, the eyewitnesses (Cuban, Soviet, Mexican, American) who saw a person they say was Oswald were wrong, the letter Oswald typed to the Soviets was faked, the draft note for that letter that he wrote (the handwriting was identified as him) was faked, the details in the note that only the real Oswald would know about were faked....and on and on.

That's a lot of fakery and falsification. And who did all of this? The KGB?

You are relying on one person's belief - Azcue's - that the person was not Oswald and then ignoring all of the counter evidence that indicates it was Oswald.

That's not how I evaluate evidence but you're certainly welcome to chart a different course.

Steve M. Galbraith,

I think the passport-sized photo of Oswald that was attached to the Cuban visa application was taken in the USSR (fwiw, we know that he often wore that sweater vest there for "dress up" social occasions), so it's a little unfair for you to claim that I think the photo was "faked".

The people in MC who claimed they'd dealt with Oswald weren't wrong, Steve, they were lying. (There is a difference.)

If, as I contend, Oswald's alleged visits to the Cuban and Soviet consulates were fabrications out of whole cloth by the KGB and the DGI, then why wouldn't they be able to embellish the narrative (e.g., the Kostin Letter) any way they saw fit in an attempt to make said narrative seem more plausible?

All of the counter-evidence to which you allude (even Leonov's claimed "meeting one-on-one with Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on Sunday, September 29" !!!) paint the man-who-was-not-there (Oswald) as an unstable and potentially violent young man, someone who was fully capable of assassinating an American president, and thereby serve to augment the WW III Virus which was created by KGB triple-agent Aleksei Kulak and planted in Oswald's CIA file by KGB triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov and a Russian Oswald impostor (probably KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov)
over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phoneline on Tuesday, October 1.

Although Sylvia Duran claimed that she'd dealt with real-deal Lee Harvey Oswald, she described the guy she'd dealt with as being "about the same height" as her (she was 5' 3.5" whereas Oswald was 5' 9.5"), and not only having blond hair and blue or green eyes, but as also having "an elongated(read very thin) face" to boot, so she isn't describing Oswald here, but KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   :)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 12:02:38 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2019, 04:12:19 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2019, 06:33:46 PM »
Steve M. Galbraith,

I think the passport-sized photo of Oswald that was attached to the Cuban visa application was taken in the USSR (fwiw, we know that he often wore that sweater vest there for "dress up" social occasions), so it's a little unfair for you to claim that I think the photo was "faked".

The people in MC who claimed they'd dealt with Oswald weren't wrong, Steve, they were lying. (There is a difference.)

If, as I contend, Oswald's alleged visits to the Cuban and Soviet consulates were fabrications out of whole cloth by the KGB and the DGI, then why wouldn't they be able to embellish the narrative (e.g., the Kostin Letter) any way they saw fit in an attempt to make said narrative seem more plausible?

All of the counter-evidence to which you allude (even Leonov's claimed "meeting one-on-one with Oswald at the Soviet Embassy on Sunday, September 29" !!!) paint the man-who-was-not-there (Oswald) as an unstable and potentially violent young man, someone who was fully capable of assassinating an American president, and thereby serve to augment the WW III Virus which was created by KGB triple-agent Aleksei Kulak and planted in Oswald's CIA file by KGB triple-agent Ivan Obyedkov and a Russian Oswald impostor (probably KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov)
over a sure-to-be-tapped-by-CIA phoneline on Tuesday, October 1.

Although Sylvia Duran claimed that she'd dealt with real-deal Lee Harvey Oswald, she described the guy she'd dealt with as being "about the same height" as her (she was 5' 3.5" whereas Oswald was 5' 9.5"), and not only having blond hair and blue or green eyes, but as also having "an elongated(read very thin) face" to boot, so she isn't describing Oswald here, but KGB colonel Nikolai Leonov.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   :)

Hey Mudd.... There were others who saw Lee Oswald at the Cuban Embassy.... Do you recall how they described the man??

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »
Hey Mudd.... There were others who saw Lee Oswald at the Cuban Embassy.... Do you recall how they described the man??

Dear Walter,

Why don't you tell us who they were and what they said?

Did what they say tend to implicate the evil, evil, evil CIA in the assassination?

That Oswald did the foul deed all by him widdle self?

That the nice, nice, nice KGB and DGI had nothing to do with it? (If that's the message that was portrayed by these "witnesses," then I can imagine the Armegeddon-fearing CIA's and the egg-on-face fearing FBI's somehow arranging that WW III-avoiding narrative.)

What?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 07:34:19 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2019, 07:27:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2019, 07:39:53 PM »
Dear Walter,

Why don't you tell us who they were and what they said?

Did what they say tend to implicate the evil, evil, evil CIA in the assassination?

That Oswald did the foul deed all by him widdle self?

That the nice, nice, nice KGB and DGI had nothing to do with it? (If that's the message that was portrayed by these "witnesses," then I can imagine the Armegeddon-fearing CIA's and the egg-on-face fearing FBI's somehow arranging that WW III-avoiding narrative.)

What?

Why don't you tell us who they were and what they said?   How silly!.....   Why would you want me to tell you something that you've known for years ?....

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 07:50:33 PM »
Why don't you tell us who they were and what they said?   How silly!.....   Why would you want me to tell you something that you've known for years ?....

Dear Walter,

Maybe I've forgotten (I have), and maybe the other members and guests currently reading this thread would also like to know what the heck you're talking about.

That's why.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 06:54:30 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 07:50:33 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2019, 10:26:31 PM »
Dear Walter,

Maybe I've forgotten (I have), and maybe the other members and guests currently reading this thread would also like to know what the heck you're talking about.

That's why.

One of the men who saw Lee Oswald at the Cuban Embassy was named ......Alvarado ....