Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shooter Remembers Exactly Where He Was, What He Was Doing When He Killed JFK  (Read 4536 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
The Onion
https://www.theonion.com/area-man-can-remember-exactly-where-he-was-what-he-was-1819575890

LANGLEY, VA?Saying that he will never forget the events of that fateful day, local man Edgar Denton, 81, told reporters Friday that, five decades later, he could still recall exactly where he was and what he was doing the day he shot and killed former U.S. president John F. Kennedy.

?Everyone my age has a story about where they were when JFK was assassinated, and I?m no exception,? said Denton, emphasizing that his memories of the Friday morning in which he shouldered his M14 rifle, brought the presidential motorcade into his sights, and sent a bullet into the brain of the 35th president of the United States remain as vivid as ever. ?I remember I was in Dallas at the time. Specifically, I was positioned behind a fence at street-level in Dealey Plaza right when I gunned down the president.?

?The image of everyone on the streets below panicking because I had just murdered the leader of the free world will stay with me for the rest of my life,? Denton continued.

Despite a full 50 years having passed since his covert assassination of a sitting U.S. president, Denton said that the day on which he killed Kennedy remains fresh in his mind, stressing that he could still recall, with complete clarity, the meticulous preparations he made in the minutes leading up to 12:30 in the afternoon on November 22, 1963.

In fact, the gunman confirmed that he could recall with pinpoint accuracy the exact location of the concealed sniper?s nest he was standing in that morning as he patiently waited for Kennedy?s 1961 Lincoln Continental to turn onto Elm Street and enter into his crosshairs. The contract killer also maintained that he remembers hearing Secret Service director James J. Rowley?s voice coming through his walkie-talkie giving him the go-ahead ?like it was yesterday.?

Furthermore, Denton, a former Green Beret and lifelong Freemason, told reporters that the passage of time has in no way dulled the immense emotional impact of learning that the president had been successfully killed by him, saying that these mental impressions continue to be as lucid for him today as they were on the very day he eliminated JFK.

?When Walter Cronkite came on TV and told the nation that JFK was dead, it almost didn't feel real,? said Denton, recounting how he spent much of the historic afternoon inside a safe house, cleaning his rifle and thinking, ?The president?s been shot by me. Oh my God, the president?s been shot by me.? ?But despite how surreal it all was at the time, right now I could walk you through exactly what happened that day: hastily making my way to the rear entrance of the the Dal-Tex building, having the CIA pick me up and congratulate me, accepting $50,000 in bearer bonds. I could even tell you word for word what I wrote on that telegram to Ho Chi Minh.?

?I?ll never forget rushing home and hugging my wife and kids and telling them that everything would be all right,? added Denton, noting that he himself broke down into tears of joy upon realizing that the police had taken another suspect into custody.

Denton, who said that his violent unseating of the president and the aftermath remain among his most coherent memories, explained that he will regularly describe in pitch-perfect detail the circumstances of the slaying to his grandchildren.

However, the 81-year-old emphasized that JFK?s death is far more than just a personal matter.

Indeed, the hitman claimed that everyone who contributed to the plot has their own story about where they were when they received word that the extensively coordinated undertaking had been pulled off successfully, calling JFK?s assassination the defining moment of a generation for everybody who participated in the murder of the 35th president.

?Those of us who worked for months to put an end to the president?s life will always remember where they were on that day,? Denton said, referring to Dallas resident Abraham Zapruder, then?Postmaster General John A. Gronouski, and Vice President Lyndon Johnson, among many others. ?For everyone who conspired to execute the president of the United States in broad daylight, that day will always be part of our shared experience.?

?It?s definitely way more memorable than that whole thing with his brother,? Denton added. ?Honestly, I barely recollect doing that one at all.?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 04:40:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Nearly as funny as the Warren Commission report.

Offline Zeon Mason

Bill, you should know better than to make fun of some old person obviously having some alternate reality experience due to dementia or whatever mental condition he may have. :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Nearly as funny as the Warren Commission report.

Neither nearly as funny as what you lot come with  ;)

Offline Bill Chapman

Bill, you should know better than to make fun of some old person obviously having some alternate reality experience due to dementia or whatever mental condition he may have. :D

Dude, lighten up. You don't seem to realize that The Onion is a spoof site. No such character exists.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Neither nearly as funny as what you lot come with 
Dyslexia?

Offline Allan Fritzke

Dyslexia?

I wouldn't call it dyslexia if he was thinking he is speaking truth.  The man may have suffered from narcissism though!

From Google definition:

excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    synonyms:   vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism
    "his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
    antonyms:   modesty
        Psychology
        extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
        Psychoanalysis
        self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

Does that help?!

The man did have a point.   I do believe the Masons (Warren Commission et al), Zapruder (high order Mason) and CIA, FBI and SS where all involved in a coordinated effort to kill and cover up their actions on that day.   At 81, he does include all these aspects and was a Mason himself.  He was not an RC like the President and so it does add some credibility to his statement as he was part of the same group as the rest of those closely involved in the plot.

Remember, JFK was in the process of removing the powers from the CIA (Dulles etc.).   He said there was no place in America for organizations that didn't answer to the people and carried out covert operations without anyone knowing such as the Secret Societies in the hands of the world's elite!  Listen again to his famous speech made months before!   Using fired Dulles as part of the investigation team (WC) rather than an independent Grand Jury instead, further steers the investigation down a one way street eager to convict LHO as the lone gunman and hide the truth.   

Having this hidden from the people for more than 50 years in a statement that everything is a matter of National Security further makes it clear that it was an inside job.   Remember even LHO being a CIA agent has been well hid.  He traveled to Cuba, Russia etc. and must have been paid by his handlers in order to fund this lifestyle.    He disowns his own citizenship and yet comes back - all red herring aspects and points to a well coordinated and planned event by his handlers which ultimately involved his own assassination before coming to trial or being able to issue a statement.     He was just a pawn and the modifying of Zapruder's frame 313 to add a bullet coming from LHO's gun makes his framing complete - case closed!   Again, yes this 81 year old Mason's story could fit the truth and reality aspect of having been involved!   
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 11:37:48 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

I wouldn't call it dyslexia if he was thinking he is speaking truth.  The man may have suffered from narcissism though!

From Google definition:

excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
    synonyms:   vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism
    "his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
    antonyms:   modesty
        Psychology
        extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
        Psychoanalysis
        self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

Does that help?!

The man did have a point.   I do believe the Masons (Warren Commission et al), Zapruder (high order Mason) and CIA, FBI and SS where all involved in a coordinated effort to kill and cover up their actions on that day.   At 81, he does include all these aspects and was a Mason himself, therefore not an RC like the President and it does add some credibility to his statement as he was part of the same group.

Remember, JFK was in the process of removing the powers from the CIA (Dulles etc.) and said there was no place in America for organizations that didn't answer to the people and carried out covert operations without anyone knowing as Secret Societies in the hands of the world's elite!  Listen to his famous speech!   Using fired Dulles as part of the investigation team (WC) rather than an independent Grand Jury used instead further steers the investigation down a one way street eager to convict LHO as the lone gunman and hide the truth.

LOL

You're too much, Allan
My source, The Onion, is a spoof site.
It's satire: The guy is pure fiction, doesn't exist.

The Onion
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 06:52:57 PM by Bill Chapman »