Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The shooting teams  (Read 7786 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The shooting teams
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2018, 07:50:43 PM »
Advertisement
Shooting teams with no physical or ballistic evidence to support inference?
Why would someone look for something that they really don't want to find? ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2018, 07:50:43 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2018, 04:27:22 PM »
He is going with the government gave Ruby cancer I guess Yes  many look absurd. I Googled top 50 suspicious JFK deaths and got no results I would hope somebody has a better list

Solely depending on Google to supply you with sources, facts, and/or information is a Huge Mistake. This is much like on 11/22/63 taking JFK assassination film to Kodak for "developing".

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2019, 09:04:36 PM »
He is going with the government gave Ruby cancer I guess Yes  many look absurd. I Googled top 50 suspicious JFK deaths and got no results I would hope somebody has a better list

Matt, I googled "JFK assassination witnesses suspicious deaths" and found this list, although the website calls them "convenient deaths":

https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/articles/deaths.php

I havent studied this list but a few things stand out. Many witnesses who died "conveniently" were in high-risk professions like law enforcement or organized crime. Others died of natural causes or apparent old age. You judge for yourself, but a word of caution: I always understood that Oswald's friend and associate David W. Ferrie killed himself, but the list gives his cause of death as "   Blow to neck (ruled accidental)."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2019, 09:04:36 PM »