Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The shooting teams  (Read 7750 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The shooting teams
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 03:20:53 PM »
Advertisement
Pretty sure you have the right Penn Jones I don't know much about his list of mysterious deaths but he may be the guy who lists 130 some odd As to his theory it seems, from what I can see, his claims of military hit squad is not well supported but I was just trying to list the leading or best known theories within reasonable limits Perhaps his does not belong in there, but it made on because it was different than the others but had at least a plausible group thqat he was indicting

Penn Jones
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_Jones_Jr.

[Excerpt]

'Jones was known for being an early critic of the Warren Commission's report on the assassination of John F. Kennedy and for alleging that 150 people connected to the assassination may have died under mysterious circumstances. In 1967, he self-published Forgive My Grief, a four-volume work on the assassination of President Kennedy.[1][6] In the 1980s, Jones co-edited The Continuing Inquiry newsletter with Gary Mack of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.[1]

In 1981, Jones stated that he believed nine men, flown into Dallas from Oklahoma, each fired one bullet at Kennedy.[7] He said the fatal headshot to Kennedy was fired from a manhole on Elm Street in Dealey Plaza.[8]

LOL
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 03:24:10 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2018, 03:20:53 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2018, 03:49:58 PM »
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/
http://jamesfilesfraud.com/letter-exposing-wim-dankbaar/
http://dperry1943.com/cartridge.html

I appreciate the links, but voila just another morass of confusion  A Remington employee is now wrong about what he told Vernon We learn that information about bullet production is a closely guarded secret between police and manufacturers And then we still end up with this equivocation

The information provided by Mr. Steinhauer -- at odds with that of White and Munhall (Fig. 3) -- indicates that the Rademacher cartridge cases could have been manufactured prior to November 1963. However, if the short dash shown by Steinhauer on the R-P cases in Fig. 4 has been used for the past 46 years, it begs the question of how Mr. Dankbaar would know from the headstamp on the dented Rademacher cartridge case that it dates from before 1971 (rather than 1971 or after 1971

And then the 'resolution' document according to Perry comes from a trash vcan/

Don't get me wrong I think it is asinine that Vernon or Dankbaar or whoever is running JFKmurdersolved does not even mention the controversy is absolute BS
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 04:03:27 PM by Matt Grantham »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 03:55:20 PM »
Penn Jones
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_Jones_Jr.

[Excerpt]

'Jones was known for being an early critic of the Warren Commission's report on the assassination of John F. Kennedy and for alleging that 150 people connected to the assassination may have died under mysterious circumstances. In 1967, he self-published Forgive My Grief, a four-volume work on the assassination of President Kennedy.[1][6] In the 1980s, Jones co-edited The Continuing Inquiry newsletter with Gary Mack of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza.[1]

In 1981, Jones stated that he believed nine men, flown into Dallas from Oklahoma, each fired one bullet at Kennedy.[7] He said the fatal headshot to Kennedy was fired from a manhole on Elm Street in Dealey Plaza.[8]

LOL

Yep, like I said, 150 mysterious deaths and counting. Consider the case of Hale Boggs. Penn Jones says:

Boggs was the only member of the Warren Commission who disagreed with the conclusions. Hale Boggs did not follow Earl Warren and his disciples. He totally disagreed. Hale Boggs was in a plane crash lost over frozen Alaska.

What Jones didn't mention was that the plane crash that took the life of Boggs and the other men on board the ill fated Cessna flight occurred 9 years after the assassination. That's some mysterious death. The real mystery of course is why it took so long for the conspirators to actually bump him off.  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2018, 03:55:20 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2018, 04:07:09 PM »
Yep, like I said, 150 mysterious deaths and counting. Consider the case of Hale Boggs. Penn Jones says:

Boggs was the only member of the Warren Commission who disagreed with the conclusions. Hale Boggs did not follow Earl Warren and his disciples. He totally disagreed. Hale Boggs was in a plane crash lost over frozen Alaska.

What Jones didn't mention was that the plane crash that took the life of Boggs and the other men on board the ill fated Cessna flight occurred 9 years after the assassination. That's some mysterious death. The real mystery of course is why it took so long for the conspirators to actually bump him off.  :D

OK I am not necessarily going to argue that death is perhaps erroneous  Is the one case by one researcher suppose to cast doubt on the others?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2018, 05:05:58 PM »
In regard to my misunderstanding Dave Perry First off given the overall polarization it is unlikely any researcher is going to support anything from the other side, so that should have been a big hello for me The second point is he starts his page few paragraphs with statements from Radenmacher or Vernon Then has a new bracketed section below that does not state who is now speaking. So when I read it I assumed it to be be Perry's critique since it included the subject I over and over I can see people can blame me for being dense in not understanding, but it would not have killed Perry to have stated who was speaking in this new bracket I am including these whiny details to at least show I make attempts to see the viewpoints from the the other side even though I cannot understand them

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2018, 05:05:58 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2018, 05:09:29 PM »

Tom Scully scolded me the last time this came up, so I do not want to appear hostile I should perhaps have avoid the question of whether you think because one case is wrong the entire well is poisoned Your point is well taken on Boggs as far as I can tell and I will leave it at that

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2018, 11:53:15 PM »
Tom Scully scolded me the last time this came up, so I do not want to appear hostile I should perhaps have avoid the question of whether you think because one case is wrong the entire well is poisoned Your point is well taken on Boggs as far as I can tell and I will leave it at that

Matt, Do yourself a favour and check out the list.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/PENN.htm

Even 'hit by the proverbial bus' makes an appearance in the case of Mona Saenz.

Penn Jones' reputation is spombleprofglidnoctobunse and his list is only useful for a laugh and not to be taken seriously.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 11:56:25 PM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2018, 11:53:15 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 01:13:31 AM »
Matt, Do yourself a favour and check out the list.

http://www.whokilledjfk.net/PENN.htm

Even 'hit by the proverbial bus' makes an appearance in the case of Mona Saenz.

Penn Jones' reputation is spombleprofglidnoctobunse and his list is only useful for a laugh and not to be taken seriously.

He is going with the government gave Ruby cancer I guess Yes  many look absurd. I Googled top 50 suspicious JFK deaths and got no results I would hope somebody has a better list