Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What happened to the Mauser?  (Read 94597 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: What happened to the Mauser?
« Reply #384 on: January 17, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »
Advertisement
LHO was in the building. WOW!

Yes, Getting Lee the job in the TSBD was the key factor in advancing the plot.  And we now know that the major problem was getting Lee to actually go to the TSBD and apply for a job.... We now know that a job was there waiting for him and all that was required was that he go there and apply.
And personally I suspect that Lee thought that he was working undercover for the FBI who wanted information about the activities of Joe Molina who worked in the TSBD and was the leader of The American GI Forum, an organization that JE Hoover thought was a communist front organization.

At any rate Ruth Paine , who we now know was an FBI informer sent Lee to the TSBD to talk to Roy Truly. And Roy Truly hired Lee Oswald immediately even though the rush season was in the past, and Truly was using many of his men in projects other than processing school books .

We now know that a job was there waiting for him and all that was required was that he go there and apply.

Anybody who has studied the case is aware that Lee Oswald applied for a job at several places which were close to the parade route of the motorcade......  and it is a matter of record that someone at Love Feild had called Ruth Paine and informed her that they could use Lee Oswald as a baggage handler at Love Field ( I believe that the wage at Love Field was about 50% higher than the TSBD job. )
At any rate, if Lee had taken the job at Love Field he might have been in position to have been near JFK when AF1 landed there....

The point being...Was it mere coincidence that Lee applied for employment at many places that were near the Parade route?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: January 17, 2019, 07:27:01 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #385 on: January 17, 2019, 07:45:02 PM »
We now know that a job was there waiting for him and all that was required was that he go there and apply.

Anybody who has studied the case is aware that Lee Oswald applied for a job at several places which were close to the parade route of the motorcade......  and it is a matter of record that someone at Love Feild had called Ruth Paine and informed her that they could use Lee Oswald as a baggage handler at Love Field ( I believe that the wage at Love Field was about 50% higher than the TSBD job. )
At any rate, if Lee had taken the job at Love Field he might have been in position to have been near JFK when AF1 landed there....

The point being...Was it mere coincidence that Lee applied for employment at many places that were near the Parade route?
Why are you asking questions if you're already convinced he was working for the FBI?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #386 on: January 17, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »
Why are you asking questions if you're already convinced he was working for the FBI?

I'm sorry If I've confused you.... I don't believe that Lee was working for the FBI ...but he certainly thought that he was....In reality he was being manipulated by Hoover and his "EXTRA SPECIAL" Special Agents......
IOW.... Lee imagined himself to be another "Herb Philbrick"...  When in reality he was merely a Howdy Duty puppet ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: January 17, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #387 on: January 17, 2019, 08:23:14 PM »
I'm sorry If I've confused you.... I don't believe that Lee was working for the FBI ...but he certainly thought that he was....In reality he was being manipulated by Hoover and his "EXTRA SPECIAL" Special Agents......
IOW.... Lee imagined himself to be another "Herb Philbrick"...  When in reality he was merely a Howdy Duty puppet ....
It's not me that's confused.

"But in reality, Lee Oswald was working for renegade FBI"
      Walt Cakebread,today

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #388 on: January 17, 2019, 08:34:42 PM »
It's not me that's confused.

"But in reality, Lee Oswald was working for renegade FBI"
      Walt Cakebread,today

I'm sorry Mr Slowgan .....  I don't believe you're up to this task......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: January 17, 2019, 08:34:42 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #389 on: January 17, 2019, 08:43:17 PM »
I'm sorry Mr Slowgan .....  I don't believe you're up to this task......
Typical response from the liar.
Someone your age with the imature retort.
Have you pounced on any newbies today with your fabricated fairy tales?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2019, 09:34:55 PM »
C'mon Royell....  Surely you don't believe that Hoover was so stupid that he left signed documents lying around ....Do you?

However, it is a know fact that Hoover was aware of Lee Oswald as early as the summer of 1960.  Lee Oswald was in Minsk, and Hoover was concerned that an impostor was using the name Lee Oswald ....At least that's the tale he gave to the State Department in an effort to learn if Lee Oswald  really was a turncoat Marine or if he was an agent for American intelligence.

Surely you've seen the letter from Hoover ( 1960)  in which he states that an impostor may be using Lee Oswald's birth certificate....

I have Never seen a "1960 Hoover Letter" acknowledging he knew of Lee Oswald. Anyone else on this Forum know of this 1960 Hoover Letter? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2019, 09:34:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2019, 10:55:24 PM »

Howdy Duty

LOL

It's Howdy Doody

You need a nap, Wallyburger
And take your meds

And here's what's on tap for you after your next shock therapy treatment

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 11:19:24 PM by Bill Chapman »